Search results

1. gianniszrf

Entropia Life open API

Is there something wrong with the timestamps? json response from swagger : { "id": 41922701, "value": 91, "lootTime": "2023-05-13T13:37:51.187", "lootType": 0, "mobId": 149, "mobName": "Phasm", "who": { "id": 19610, "name": "Giannis Symbil...
  2. gianniszrf

More PED for MORE Globals: High MU + TWEN + Codex from Magurg & Sumima (March 1-Aug 31 2023)

Please register Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
  3. gianniszrf

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register: Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
  4. gianniszrf

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Register: Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
  5. gianniszrf

MindArk launches cryptocurrency for Entropia Universe virtual worlds - VentureBeat

I am a crypto fun so i like the token. I think they are late to crypto world as cryptos are fitting very well to an RCE game. I also believe that PEDs(A virtual currency with unlimited supply, no transparency, extremely high withdrawal fees, extremely high withdrawal time) should be replaced...
  6. gianniszrf

Info: EntropiaRTC - Hunting loot and cost tracker

No hasn't to do with crypto mining, i will release a new cryptocurrency to be used inside the tool for some new coming features(Events, items exchange)
  7. gianniszrf

Today released a new version that handles the skill tracking issue. There is also a modification that moves the UI from in app chromium browser to your default browser. If you are facing issues with this probably you need to set your browser to accept mixed content. Google...
  8. gianniszrf

Thanks i will try to update the app in order to support changes
  9. gianniszrf

Hi, I am the dev of the tool, cause i am not playing the game lately could someone provide me a list of changes on logs happened. I will try my best to update using the new logs format. Thanks, Giannis
  10. gianniszrf

If app crashes during startup please try cleaning the game chat.log(by better renaming it) and let me know.
  11. gianniszrf

Maybe a download xls that contains the tracked data could be a good idea. Thanks for your input
  12. gianniszrf

FYI: New tool under developemnt

It looks that sometimes tool fails to detect displayed loot. If you want give a try to new version and adjust the sticky note position in order to contains the loot OCR region(Visible when RTC settings window is open) Thanks
  13. gianniszrf

A roadmap for the tool Q2-2018 - Release a cryptocurrency(Probably an Ethereum Blcokchain ERC-20 Token) Existing users will receive an airdrop of that crypto based on their contribution on last 3 months stats(Distribution algorithm to be consdidered). The token will be used in app in order to...
  14. gianniszrf

Version 1.1.0(10 Mar 2018) Changelog Embedded chromium removed. Now UI opens on your default browser(You should allow mixed content on browser,Google "allow mixed content" if you are facing issues). Skill count fixed. In game overlay removed.
  15. gianniszrf

I have created a new thread as the tool mentioned on initial thread has been changed a lot. Please post your feedback, questions, asked features here. @Mods: Please close this
  16. gianniszrf

I think it's time to make a new thread about this tool as the original is a bit obsolete. This tool helps you to track your hunting sessions including loot count. It doesn't require for you to be in team in order to track looted items and value. Start downloading: Windows Desktop Client or...
  17. gianniszrf

Version 1.0.17(1 Sep2 017) Changelog Ability to filter stats(yours and overall) by mob and mob maturity. Auto detect mob is now always on. Major improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm. It is now possible to view ingame the loot OCR area + to adjust it a bit. You have to open the...
  18. gianniszrf

Put a sticky note on area that game displays loots in order to get accurate loot count.
  19. gianniszrf

Take a look at new released version. It is able to filter per mob and maturity to get overall stats including looted items.
  20. gianniszrf

I am working something like that. It will be published next weekend probably. Thanks, Giannis
  21. gianniszrf

yes OCR on the upper left corner. If you want to test/debug loot ocr procedure please enable "Loot OCR Proc" under settings, as result application will generate some files under folder "{Documents}\EntropiaRTC". Here you can find bmp files with screenshots taken and the resulted OCR text. Also...
  22. gianniszrf

With the new version it is able to insert or update item stats including MF Amps. If it doesn't work try to update MF chip you use also.
  23. gianniszrf

Version 1.0.16(26 Aug 2017) Changelog Deflected damage now adds to armor cost. Now is able to insert or update items(weapons, weapon attachments, medical tools) stats through EntropiaWiki. Minor improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm Bug fixes
  24. gianniszrf

Version 1.0.15(14 Aug 2017) Changelog As requested application now protects users anonymity. It is still able to see aggregated stats and sessions across all users but avatar name, weapon used, mobs hunted, session details are now inaccessible. Now is able to adjust the in game overlay...
  25. gianniszrf

Yes it will be supported in a future release.
Back