Search results

1. F

HoF: 3 intensive days on CND, Dasp, mining and uber BP

GG :) ca en fait des etoiles :p :wtg:
  2. F

i want to see this player banned

trapping and stucking is not the same thing, trapping is when the mobs cant grab the montain without bieng stucked and stucking is when a mobs is stuck on a rock or something else . when a mobs is trapped u can shoot and make damage, when a mobs is stucked you cant do any damage (but the mobs...
  3. F

unbearable insult .. should this be tolerated?

u should copy the FriendChat.log (foud it on the project entropia folder) of ur conversation with this avatar and send it to report section of MA.
  4. F

It is verry simple to see that the place were he killed the araneatrox stalker was the trapped place, and just go their and try to kill an ara stalker with your plasma a103 without trapping it.... the revival is so far that when u come back to the place, the ara is return to her full health...
  5. F

as we can see on the etopia signature, marco say that lack of transparency can make frustration for player .... yeah... this traping ATH make frustration and im frustrated, desopointed and a lot of sad feelings, i ll made a long pe break.. pity...this game could be so great if MA will keep their...
  6. F

1600 PED Atrox Young. Get in!

atrox usualy drops Fap5 ^^ Gratz ^^
  7. F

another ath

I send a report to Mindark in the hunting part, if i have some news about it, i will post here for you. Samantha Carter, we are not jealous, we are desapointed to see that a trapped mobs can drop 82k or 2peds without paying any armor decay, fap decay... Personaly im sad to wast monney like 2k...
  8. F

My first mining hof.

Gratz ^^ its good for the drilling skill :tongue2: but its verry long to extract :computer:
  9. F

2 Atrox glob Soc Team Hunt

hihi thx :tongue2:
  10. F

lol c kler on etait content surtout que avec ce nom de team ct un appel a l'aide !!! lol
  11. F

100k Total skill

^^ gratz aki, i only got 63k total skill and i play since around 2 years, but i sold a lot of skill before a pe break :p (it was a big mystake lol)
  12. F

HIHI ^^ It was a great hunt with a soc m8 Camosiris, 2 glob ^^ 1st one : 61 peds Click to enlarge 1 min 09 after this one we got another one ^^ 2nd one : 51 peds Click to enlarge We were both VERRY low in peds ^^
  13. 2nd one :p

2nd one :p

14. first one :p

first one :p

15. F

Global of 83ped on allophyl.

hihi gratz petit monsieur ^^
  16. F

53 peds mermoth

hihi now its ok :p
  17. 53 peds mermoth

53 peds mermoth

18. F

53 peds mermoth

Before the glob i found a fap 50 and a lot of good ammount of peds like 40/30/20/8 peds i started the hunt with my last 100 peds and i come back with 200 peds!!! damn im sooooooo poor !!!!!! Click to enlarge
  19. 53 peds mermoth

53 peds mermoth

20. F

Buying Bear Helmet&Shin(M)

:computer: bla bla bump
  21. F

:banana: Bump :banana: Bump :banana: Bump :banana:
  22. F

My first Uber :)

i hope that it was the first of a long list ^^ Big gratz :cheer: :banana:
  23. F

Hi im looking for the last 2 parts i need to have a full bear set ^^ Post here or PM me with your price tt+? Thx :)
  24. F

Hogglo run

Gratz Duncan ^^
  25. F

2 great mining and 1 glob

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge A verry good CND mining time for me ^^ around 300 peds for only 100 bombes :p And this litle troxy wich pay the decay of the amp :p
Back