Search results

1. D

Achievement: 10k LWT

Second skill to 10k, took a while....
  2. 10k LWT

10k LWT

3. D

Achievement: 300k skills

Finaly 300k skills (well almost :)) Screed dump after last hunt....
  4. 300k ish

300k ish

Almost 300k
  5. profilepic74 2

profilepic74 2

6. D

PC MANTA K-5 Smuggler and Adj. Maddox IV

Hi Looking to sell two weapons and would like to have help to put a "good" starting point and possibly BO on them. MANTA K-5 Smuggler Tier 4.3 (remaining tiers are in the range 76-150) Will include a Melee Trauma Amp IV Adj. Maddox IV Tier 3.9 (remaining tiers are in the range 69-119) Could...
  7. D

Drone Coordinator

880000, 950000 is empty now....
  8. D

Buying: Mission Token (Green)

To bad, I have some just taking up space in my inventory. /Dendron
  9. D

Achievement: 10k Rifle

Hi First 10k skill (Rifle) :-) /Dendron
  10. 10k Rifle

10k Rifle

10k Rifle
  11. D

Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII

Hi again I now have an "accurate" price check, I got bored and just put the chip in the auction. SB 2k BO 3k Sold within a few hours, so current price is 3k, which is now slowly leaking out of my PED account ;-) /Dendron
  12. D

There are some Cryo chips for sale that seams like they are in the same "category" as this one, same dps, but a little less range, better eco (2.863 vs 2.860). They are in the price range of 4.5k to 6k (but are tierd). There is a Combustive for sale for 7.5k at 6.5 tiers.... So what do you...
  13. D

Hi Looking for a price on this chip , https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=300251&catid=member&imageuser=8160 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=300250&catid=member&imageuser=8160 Will sell when I have info about what to ask for it.... /Dendron
  14. Chip

Chip

Looted chip
  15. Chip

Chip

Looted chip
  16. D

manta K-5 smuggler

Hi I have been offered TT+2k for it so I guess this is current market price. (To low for me so I'll keep my SB as it is very noice on "smaller" mobs). /Dendron
  17. D

manta K-5 smuggler

Hi I have one and I'm also interested in its price (as I'm thinking about selling it, tier 2.9). Nice SB for "smaller" mobs, did my Argo Iron Mission chain with this one. /Dendron
  18. D

PC: Vampire Armor set (M) and (F)

Seen you on line e-Lite, going into trading are you ;-) /Dendron
  19. D

Selling: Full salamander f set

I'm interested, what are you asking for? /Dendron
  20. D

Buying: justifier mark V

Hi I have one (that are common I assume), what price did you have in mind? It is an untierd one, Tier 0.9. /Dendron
  21. D

Scam Email, or legit?

Well when looking in the full mail header is see some interesting information, not sure what we can post here, but take a look for yourself and see. E.g an account "@female.ru" sure does not sound like something that MA would use or go through....but hey I'm no expert. As someone said before...
  22. D

Sweat Petition Help Us MA!!!!

I don't get these threads, what is said is basicly: "I want to play the game and other users should pay for it!" MU on sweat will come from other players, you want MA to force other players to give you money....why? As said before sweat has a (small) place in this game, it is not there to...
  23. D

Upcoming Fort Landgrab

Well UU will come in and say these are ours, some Soc's will try to beat them in the fisrt couple of weeks so it will cost UU more to get them then thay will earn on taxes......after some weeks noone will bother and UU will start to get some earnings from the "investment" (defence of the forts...
  24. D

Does Dodge help against MF?

A bit of topic (well alot) but any way....I was skilling with a rocket launcher as I was mining in PVP1, and after a while I saw that I got Dodge from the Cornoudatergus(?)....wow I thought haven't seen that before.....was a while before I realised that it was from my own rockets, lol.... If...
  25. D

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

Not on top...there are several post above this.....saw you ingame yesterday Kimmi.....ohh well I'll bump it for you! Skill on, only 43K for Star, lol. /Dendron
Back