Search results

1. Bogie

Selling: Summer Ring 2019

Summer Ring 2019 Taking offers on this great little ring. P.M here or in game. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=314597&c=5
  2. Bogie

Selling: Full set Gremlin (M)

Sold. Lock this thread.
  3. Bogie

Selling: Selling Boar armor, Adjusted Vigilante, and full set Paladin.

Boar (M) No longer available. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=4 Adjusted Vigilante (M) full set. Most pieces are tier 1. SOLD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=247 Paladin no longer available. Offers below BO will be considered on all sets. PM here or...
  4. Bogie

Looking for Vat 110 or Vat 120

I am looking to buy a Vat 110 or 120. Post here or pm me.
  5. Bogie

Faucervix Interloper

Was battling with an armax bull when this fuacervix guardian joined in. I managed to fap and shoot my way out of it. The armax didn't give me any loot, But the faucervix shocked me as I seldom get loot from them. As a result I missed getting the sparklies again. Click to enlarge
  6. Bogie

Young Atrax

I've taken a liking to atrax lately, at least once a week now, one gives up 50 or more peds to me. Click to enlarge
  7. Bogie

A Little Atrax Help

Looting today hadn't been very good. So I was about to log off when this atrax young ran up and supprised me with a little help. Click to enlarge
  8. Bogie

1st HoF birthday present

Click to enlarge I was feeling a little down, with another birthday here. Also was having a terrible loot day at that. I wanted to get to a cauterdagus on the other side of this drone, so I took him out and it suprisingly gave me a very nice B'day present.
  9. Bogie

82 Ped Gen 1 Drone.

I was just scouting someplace to hunt drones for tomorrow night, didn't have much ammo on me, so I wasn't really planning on hunting. I ran into a pack of them and this was the fourth one I got. This is also the fourth global I've gotten in a week. Wow what a suprise! Click to enlarge
  10. Bogie

Another Day Another Global

An atrax and a feff were nice to me yesterday and the day before. Not wanting to be left out, this little other atrax comes running up to me and offers me some peds. What can I say, I happily took them. :D Click to enlarge
  11. Bogie

Feffoid Fun

I got my third global yesterday on a little armax, so today I wander up to Ft. Fury to see if the feffs were still infesting the area enmass. I killed about 10 and got pretty good loot from them, and then put some icing on the cake with this little raider. Click to enlarge
  12. Bogie

54 ped Atrax

Well actually it was 53 ped and an empty skill implant and some other stuff. This capped off an extremely good day of hunting. Which I needed as the last few have been rotten Click to enlarge
  13. Bogie

Got the pic this time

This time I managed to get a picture of my second global before the system kicked me off again. I missed getting the swirling aura trying to avoid getting to avoid another corn and 2 feff
  14. Bogie

Lost Global

I was hunting cornudacauda, when after I killed one I noticed sparks coming off my hands. I thought that was odd but I went ahead and killed another one when it dawned on me that I had gotten something special. I keep my loot box behind the chat window, so it won't keep popping up. I looked...
  15. Bogie

Sweating Limitations

I started about three weeks ago, and I have been sweating for peds. Tonight though, I got a system message: You have become attuned to the universe, you can no longer collect sweat. This message comes up whenever I try to sweat. Is this normal, and is there a reason for this?
Back