Search results

1. starfighter

Small ones, but make me happy !

Small ones, but made me happy ! These are my last three globals. Two of them came tonight. 242 PED Lyst ! With an OM-102, just imagine the time needed for extracting all this Lyst ! Please, MA, no more global like that ! Hey ! Stop ! It was just a joke ! Please, continue ! Once a day...
  2. starfighter

Lucky probe

I was hunting south of Orthos, when (I still don't know why), I suddenly decided to drop 1 bomb and 1 probe. The bomb just gave me a few lyst, but the probe offered me a mining global of 129 ped. Thank you, Orthos. I will come more often to see your landscapes !
  3. starfighter

Small one, but so desired !

It was so loooooooooooong time without any global... I like these trumpets and these fireflies so much ! Small one, but it makes me happy... Thanks, Akoz : It was on the way for Opalo land. I'll go there more often.
  4. starfighter

Back from holidays and 1 global !

I was on holidays for two weeks and I came back yesterday evening. I was just hunting my first Feffoid Guard, East of Phoenix, when I got this nice global : 91.77 PED... A "welcome back gift" from MindArk, I guess... Would there be a relationship with the small deposit I made just before ? Or...
  5. starfighter

My last globals

I try to recover my delay in the publication of my globals. Last one (yesterday), 89 PEDs on a Cronundacauda Mature. Some days ago, I got 54 PEDs from an Argo Young and 155 PEDs from an old Atrox :) a couple of minutes after. Hope pics are well inserted... Let me know...
Back