Search results

1. The Great Adventurer

95% Explained

;)
  2. The Great Adventurer

Add Macros to the Game

If you need something to base the implementation off of, look to Star Wars Galaxies. Here's a short video: Here's some other information: https://swglegends.com/wiki/index.php?title=Macro Have fun.
  3. The Great Adventurer

Selling: WTS 10k Mayhem Tokens

Asking 0.31 PED per token. 3100 PED total. PM offers / what you want pulled. Items of Interest (can be part of the deal): TerraMaster 8 (L) Blueprint @ 1250 PED TerraAmp 7 (L) Blueprint @ 450 PED
  4. The Great Adventurer

Daily Token Vendor

Please refill [Camo Arms Marine Stalker, CDF Edition (L)]
  5. The Great Adventurer

ArMatrix Mining Finders (L)

Please add Tool Tech Gizmo Blueprints that drop Mining Finder Blueprints (L) for ArMatrix Mining Finders 100 to 1000 (L). ArMatrix Mining Finder 100 (L) ArMatrix Mining Finder 200 (L) ... ... ArMatrix Mining Finder 1000 (L)
  6. The Great Adventurer

Suggestion: Add ability to order (L) on Auction

In fact, make everything able to be ordered on auction. Also add pills and pets to auction. Thank you.
  7. The Great Adventurer

Create Waypoint for Devil's Tail breaks System Chat

There seems to be a bug that when you right click a claim for Devil's Tail and select Create Waypoint it will break System Chat. The waypoint is not added to the chat as it normally would be and any further System messages do not appear until you relog. I assume it has to do with the...
  8. The Great Adventurer

MindArk to restock TWEN vendor

They'll add a few more new weapons just before the end of January after Merry Mayhem finishes and everyone has spent their tokens on the attachments.
  9. The Great Adventurer

Suggestion: Remove P2P trading

This will undoubtedly be unpopular for many because it would remove the ability for rentals (until MindArk implements their contract system with UE5), however it would be healthy for the game moving forward and help reignite Societies. Remove P2P trades. No more forum selling, no more spamming...
  10. The Great Adventurer

Suggestion: Fix the economy by...

- Introducing gear solely via Blueprints.- ---- Tokens can buy Blueprints. ---- Blueprints in loot instead of items. - Require Blueprints and Loot to Repair Unlimited Gear. ---- By way of (L) Repair Blueprints either specific to an item or in a generalized form. - Release (L)imited gear that...
  11. The Great Adventurer

Buying: The Great Adventurer's Exchange

Welcome to The Great Adventurer's Exchange! Place your offers with PED values by replying below, by PM here or in game. Feel free to exchange items from the [SELLING] thread for items here in the [BUYING] thread. Offers preferred within the thread. Offers done by PM or in game will be posted...
  12. The Great Adventurer

Question: Do Economy Enhancers work on 1PED Weapons (CDF/ELM/RX/MM/ETC)?

Hi, I just happened to notice something when playing around with some enhancers and was wondering if it's known to be intentional or not... It seems as if Weapon Economy Enhancers do not affect Weapon Durability despite claiming they do and seemingly work as intended on other weapons...
  13. The Great Adventurer

Question: Negative Markup?

Hey, I've not noticed this before and wondering if someone can help explain how this came about?
  14. The Great Adventurer

Info: Maxing Skill Gains

I confirmed with the Cyrene team that you can stack the Courier Touched Bodysuit with the Turrelion Touched Clothing and it got me thinking of what build gets you the max skill gains... Info I believe adding a Christmas Ring 2016 + Silver Crown of Sahar gets you the max mining and crafting...
  15. The Great Adventurer

There is no spoon...

Young Monk: “Do not try and bend the spoon—that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth.” Neo: “What truth?” Young Monk: “There is no spoon.”
  16. The Great Adventurer

No more macros needed!

Just hire an ape to play for you :D FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :handgun:
  17. The Great Adventurer

Using AI to solve the Hunting Loot algorithm

Tweak this code to help solve the algorithm: import random import math import time weapon_efficiency = 0.85 looter_profession_level = 50 dpp_range = (0, 7.77) weapon_min_damage = 50 weapon_max_damage = 100 critical_hit_ability = 0.11 weapon_critical_hit_ability = 0.02 buff_critical_hit_ability...
  18. The Great Adventurer

The variables in the Hunting Loot algorithm?

What are all the variables you can think of which are present in the Hunting Loot algorithm? Damager Per Pec Efficiency Looter Profession Level Timing (waves?) Mob (?)
  19. The Great Adventurer

Anti-Cheat

I came across this today and seems like it would be a great implementation in Unreal Entropia.
  20. The Great Adventurer

Add Average Markup to EntropiaUniverse.com Inventory Page

Hi, It's nice to see the total TT value associated with our inventory and I understand this is the only value that MindArk cares about, however participants lack having an aggregated area of where they can judge the perceived value of their items according to the in game market data. As it...
  21. The Great Adventurer

Selling: The Great Adventurer's Exchange

Welcome to The Great Adventurer's Exchange! All items are negotiable. Feel free to exchange items from the [BUYING] thread for items here in the [SELLING] thread. Place your bids with PED or Item Trades by replying below or by PM here or in game. All auctions end 24hrs after SB met. Timer...
  22. The Great Adventurer

Spreadsheet Tracking

Hi, I know there are tools out there that help track your activity but are there any tools that give a full picture of your account which include activity, auction buy/sells/expired/cancelled/orders, private trade and the entropia exchange? A support case has been submitted in hopes that...
Back