Search results

1. M

Selling: 3 Rare Blueprint. Svempa XT, Zone Shirt, Havok Thong

So i selling 3 rare Blueprint. Not many in game. *Svempa XT (L) Blueprint 9QR. Great gun. Sell for allot. Payment on Event like Meyham is allot :). "Remember its a level X blueprint. So you need allot of skills for it" Unknown how many in game. But not many. Rare Blueprint *Zone Shirt (C)...
  2. M

Selling: MiniMe's Texture Blueprint Collection 77 total sb 77ped

Planing to sell some of my crafting blueprint that i have. Maby even the rare Blueprint. I'm not saying that i stop with crafting and stop playing. But want to go to the next level... But lets start with this. So now i'm selling all my Texture blueprint that i have left. Making texture is realy...
  3. M

Selling: MiniMe's Enhancer Blueprint Collection 82 total SB 1Ped

Planing to sell some of my crafting blueprint that i have. Maby even the rare Blueprint. I'm not saying that i stop with crafting and stop playing. But want to go to the next level... But lets start with this. Selling all my Enhancer blueprint that i have. Some of them have a great value, some...
  4. M

Selling: Mayhem 4 part set (M) Ok tier

Selling my Mayhem armor http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Mayhem Great armor with great stats Merry Mayhem 08 Harness Tier 3.1 Merry Mayhem 09 Helmet Tier 3.6 Merry Mayhem 10 Arm Guards Tier 2.9 Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards Tier 1.5 (ops. Tier 9 and 10 on helmet...
  5. M

Selling: Svempa x1

Selling some Svempa x1. Just normal Tier value. All high is sold. Have around 10 Full tt left. See all and choose witch to buy. 470ped each
  6. M

Buying: MiniMe's materials Buying Thread

Materials i what to buy now : Kirtz Ingot Terrudite Ingot Robot Flare Filter Enhanced Strategic Combat Processor Buying any amount. Paying ok price for them. Im not a reseller. I'm a crafter. Give me a Pm here or add me in game. /James MiniMe Bond
  7. M

Selling: Imp 2870 T 5.1 and Imp FF 8000 T 1.4

Both Imp 2870 And Imp FF8k whas Sold on BO!! SOLD! No more offer, thx for all of the offer i got.
  8. M

Borrow : Imp 2870 and Bicak Blix and more

Dont use this weapons now. Do you want to borrow? You can only borrow if you borrow for atlest 1 weak Collateral: Imp 2870 Tier 5 45 CLD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=122 Bicak Blix Tier 3.5 6CLD (tt = 4634,02 )...
  9. M

Selling: Empty Skill Implant 1,2,3.....

Empty Skill Implant (L) 12.03 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 13.79 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 11.68 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 17.40 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 15.31 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 11.23 PED Empty Skill Implant (L) 14.39 PED Empty Skill...
  10. M

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds :)

Need more Calypso Land Deeds Give pm with price you want
  11. M

Lending : Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted and Bicak Blix

Close it ....
  12. M

Buying: Mayhem Thigh ( M )

Buying Mayhem Thigh ( M ) tt+5k
  13. M

Uber: 16k level 3 (Video HoF/ATH)

Had lunch break from work and try some crafting. And got 16k from level 3 :yay: Have some pictures that I want to do any of before i delete it. So i made a video with them. And want to share with you :tongue2: Its nothing special just pictures of HoF/ATH from 2006-2012 most from 2010-2011...
  14. M

ATH: Rextelum ATH (Shared loot)

Nice first day i try Rextelum wave. Gratz to all who also got a piece of that ATH :) What did you get on the ath? Any Items?
  15. M

Do you want to kill MiniMe? (BF3)

Yepp you can kill me, JamesMiniMeBond. In Battlefield 3 :) I have played the game almost every day since it was released. I'm not the best but definitely okay. Give me Pm with your BF3 Nick Name and i add you. The more famous you are Entropia more fun is it for me to kill you :cool: Maby...
  16. M

Uber: 15K oreamp 102

happy happy :yay: Got a small HoF to day and a (L) blueprint Oreamp Oa-102 36 klick from Oreamp 103. Good i did't sold the (L) blueprint on action, that blueprint gave me 15k :cool: I want to do something with all my pictures that I have. Here you have a short movie that i have make, its...
  17. M

Buying: Enmatamp Ma-103 and Abrer BP

Interasting buying : X EnMatAmp MA-103 Blueprint Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint Not low QR, give pm with QR and price. The more QR and lower prices, the more interested I am. And yes i know the blueprint is on auction right now but not interested in them.
  18. M

Buying: Quality Sense

Buying Quality Sense, dont need allot, i have Esi . PM if you have.
  19. M

MiniMe's Crafting Service Event, Win 1000ped!

I know what you thinking when you read this thread title -W*F is this :scratch2: I dont have any Land Area and have allot of ideas, so i taking what i have :P Now, how do this work? Simple, You use my Crafting Service...
  20. M

Selling: OreAmps And EnMatAmps

Selling OreAmps And EnMatAmps All full TT OreAmp OA-103 120ped Each OreAmp OA-105 180ped Each OreAmp OA-106 347ped Each EnMatAmps Ma-106 310 Ped Each EnMatAmps Ma-108 412 Ped Each (And no, you will not get any lower price if you buy more then 1 :silly2: )
  21. M

North of Sweden

Hello, I just want to know, how many of you who live north of Sweden. Luleå, Umeå, Piteå, etc.. ( Sundsvall and upwards) I live in Umeå, Am I alone, or are there more people living north of Sweden? :silly2: And where?
  22. M

Selling: Isis CB19 T1.0

Sold Thread can be close
  23. M

Uber: WOW nice

I start hunting some Leviathan, but the loot whas so bad. And so irritated by the Razortooth so i change. I think i did the right choice. Hunting big Scip, after the 5 kill i got 326ped, on the 6 i got this : :D Happy happy. And yeah i love this game :yay::yay::yay:
  24. M

MiniMe's Adj Healing Services

Need a Adj fapper? I can help you :P Can heal you with my Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted 3. You only pay for decay + tip (You choose how big big the tip will be). (And give me Enhancer 1-3 if you want me to use it.Give back all that is left over. You can also buy from me, at good price if you...
  25. M

Selling: Oreamp 103 (L) and Oreamp 105 (L)

Selling Oreamp Oa 103 (L) 108.77% Oreamp Oa 105 (L) 120%
Back