Search results

1. Mark'han

Lost PEDs in loot window.

I just finished little hunt on Combibos and Exas south from Twins. I was collecting loots from all mobs to one loot window. I am lazy and I don't like to click close everytime. I looted some skins, PECs and and about 12 PEDs. Then I was killed and teleported to revival in Twins. I closed the...
  2. Mark'han

Selling Exa's Skull & Neckbone

:D Bump :D
  3. Mark'han

Bump :thumbup: There must be someone interested at least in Exa's Skull. Waiting for offers. :)
  4. Mark'han

Selling Exa's Skull & Neckbone - SOLD I would like to sell: - Exarosaur's Skull - Price: TT + 9PED - Exarosaur's Neckbone - Price: 1845% If you are interested in buying any of my wonderful Exa's body parts PM me.
  5. Mark'han

Selling KROSS H350 (L)

Selling KORSS H350 (L) SOLD Selling pistol KORSS H 350 (L). Condition 29.06/76.30. If you are interested PM me.
  6. Mark'han

Thoughts on noobs, freebies and generosity

I am a newbie. I started my adventure with EU about 3 weeks ago. I met some really nice ppl that gave me a gun, some ammo and PEDs. I didn't ask for anything. When I thanked them, they told me to the same in the future. To be honest, these gifts didn't help me, they only told me that there are...
  7. Mark'han

Selling Sweat 10k

Selling Sweat 10k - SOLD Selling Sweat, amount: 10k, price 150 PED (price is a subject to negotiation).
Back