Search results

1. T

Question for you about a situation my family and I had happen...what's YOUR opinion?

OK, I'm going to pose a question about a real life situation that came up today for me and my family, I'd like your opinion...feel free to reply to me in this thread or PMs as you see fit. My daughter is in Pre-K and since very early in the school year my wife has had some issue with the mother...
  2. T

Trakkur's Storage Auction/Sale

Hi everyone! I figured it's time to clean out my storage a bit, so here I am hawking my wares once again. First up...Blueprints, mainly Equipment, but a couple Armor ones and a Tailoring one are included. Nothing really exciting, but maybe you might need one or two. No offer is unreasonable...
  3. T

BUYING: Ek-2600, Vigilante Harness, Helmet (M)

I'm looking for the following items for my own use (NOT for resale): EMT Kit Ek-2600 Vigilante Armor Harness (M) Vigilante Armor Helmet (M) If you have these items and are willing to sell for a decent/fair price please post here in this thread or feel free to PM me directly. Thanks!
  4. T

Interesting and funny mining/hunting trip

Hmm, another VERY interesting and quite amusing mining run last night. I made a partial run near to Port Atlantis while trying to locate some Dunkel, I didn't find any Dunkel but I did get a whole bunch of Lysterium and other stuff...in the first 12 drops I had 8 claims - 3 Average, 2 Small, 2...
  5. T

OH YEAH! Finally...I reached a goal.

Well lookie what I did! :D After 10 months of chopping nearly every night for a few hours with my trusty blades I FINALLY reached a goal I've had ever since learning about it in my first few weeks of playing: Click to enlarge Damn shame it came during a mining run and not off either a...
  6. T

Buying 2x0 axes

Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to post here any more, but that just isn't going to work for some things. I'll restrict my posting to buying and selling of items, this way I can avoid getting into useless arguments and debates. So here goes: I'm looking for 3-4 RepEdge 2x0 axes for a fair...
  7. T

Missing link from PE Webpage?

Is it just me, or has the link to view your items been removed from the PE webpage? What's the deal? Does anyone know?
  8. T

Storage Cleaning! Help me out here eh?

OK, The time has come for me to clean out my storage of things I'm either not using, of that have just been laying around collecting dust - on top of the standard material sales. Here's the list, if you see ANYTHING you want drop me a PM or reply here and we'll arrange to meet for delivery...
  9. T

89ped Allophyl Provider - NO items

Nothing much, just a simple global with no items - Click to enlarge A socmate of mine had alerted me to allos looting well recently, so I left the no-looting Troxes near Ithica. This was the result, along with a some other decent sized minis. BTW - I know I'm an idiot for wearing Nemesis...
  10. T

91ped Argonaut Young - NO Items

Loot had been so horrible this weekend I was questioning myself for taking this late night (Or early morning depending on your viewpoint) hunt when I stumbled across this argo. Nothing much, PEDs pecs and a little iron stone, but it did make my night. Click to enlarge This came after a hunt...
  11. T

Just a 3 recent globals..no items except an EP-21 Defender - Unlock of MMS as well!

Yeah, the past few days have been nice to me. After some serious losseson a couple hunts - and countless wasted hours at the rig to only get killed right before a drop - or simply not GET a drop due to my slowness, I decided to go back to hunting - in the most efficient way I know - on my...
  12. T

OK, ok. I finally broke down...

...and did something I've been thinking about for a while, but not really discussing with many folks. Nope, I didn't buy the Ghoul Armor set - although I am hopeful I will one day soon. I went out and repaired my AS-98 to full TT value, and then purchased a Alekz Precision Scope for it...
  13. T

Oh yeah! Finally!!!!!

Got it! Finally, I've wanted this for a while now and FINALLY got it! Click to enlarge and about two mobs later I crossed 1k in Martial Arts! Whooo! For those looking for insights into unlocking MDA I had just crossed 3924 in Longblade and was at 999 Martial Arts...Melee Combat is aroud 3320...
  14. T

Question about Professional Standings...problem?

OK, I'm going to ask...although I'm sure I won't get an real answers....<sigh> Does this seem right to anyone? MA says I'm not bugged at all, but it just seems wrong. I'm nearing 4k in Longblade skill (Currently at 3855) with a ranking of Professional in longblade. Yet my overall Professional...
  15. T

123PED Cornundacauda Young

Dey nub me 'gin, dey really do. Click to enlarge
  16. T

63ped Argonaut Scavenger

Another hunter was in the area and decided to flee when they saw the Scavenger approaching, I ran in and took it down..nothing special loot-wise but still a reward all the same. Click to enlarge
  17. T

00072PED Cornundacauda Young

My 1st global in about 3 weeks..nothing much, 41ped, 35 wool, 20 Soft hide, some pecs, Female Kobold armor gloves and Kobold armor mask male. Made me happy though, was my 1st mob of the night. :D Click to enlarge
  18. T

Trakkur's Storage Sales/Auction

Hello everyone! The time has come for me to clear out my storage of stuff so I can replenish my PED card. I'll break down the list by item type for ease of reading. I prefer to sell everything as a package, but will break them up if needed. If you wish to make an offer on a single item or...
  19. T

154ped Argonaut Young

My biggest argonaut global to date..back from when they were feeding me nicely. Click to enlarge
  20. T

717PED Corunundos Mature - My first ever (And only so far) Hunting HoF!

Old one from January - back when Globals/HoFs/Loot in general contained items..and not totally damaged one as well. Click to enlarge That gun is a FF ARR8000M, there was also a Z1001 and a Justifier MkI in the loot...plus some other stuff.. and 500 ped. I had *JUST* deposited another $50 USD...
  21. T

59PED Argonaut Young with Viking Helmet, and other globals...

Just another old Global/HoF: Click to enlarge
  22. T

337 PED Oil HoF! My first mining HoF!

Just posting some old Globals/HoFs on this forum..neglected to do it before: Click to enlarge Was out scouting a new area for argos a few VUs ago, and decided to mine the area on my way back to a TP. Along the way I found this one...my first Mining HoF - Extremely Large Crude Oil.
  23. T

Trakkur's Diary

I'm not one for making daily entries to a blog or diary, but I'll do my best. This will be my way of remembering the past and how far I've come in PE. The Beginning: My humble beginnings on Calypso started 12-20-04 (If memory serves) in Cape Corinth with the usual trappings of a newcomer - Ie...
  24. T

SELLING: Various Storage Items

***UPDATE: I'm going to close this sale/auction now today at 18:00 EST (22:00 Ingame time) - All bids received either in this thread or in PMs by that time will be accepted. I'll be in-game tonight in Corinth around 19:00 EST. to deliver.*** ***Anything not sold from this list will most likely...
Back