Search results

1. Zabler

Selling: Cheap skills!

Maybe we can have our own part on the forum. Making: The longest UNTZ UNTZ thread ever. UNTZ UNTZ the person above. Mindark has UNTZ UNTZ everything so far. The new vu is UNTZ UNTZ.
  2. Zabler

I saw you looked at the thread Bomb... Thought you allready stopped playing. But if you made a comeback, then im even more sure i will do a comeback in a year or so ;) Noone can resist the UNTZ UNTZ in space. Boys and girls jump up and down. Move your body round and round. From the base up...
  3. Zabler

Most likely a good price = You bring ESI. We both look at marketprice. we deduct a fair %. I chip, you buy.
  4. Zabler

Hi everyone, Im sellling my last skils, fast and cheap. Easiest way is if you provide the ESI, but i have sufficient funds to buy enough for all of my remaining skills if its needed. You'll catch a good price, if the deal is done fast. Otherwise the skills will just remain on my avatar...
  5. Zabler

Selling: UL HL8, Dante, Skills, Gremlin (M) and more..

Bids updated. Last auctions will close tomorrow. Im putting up new ones for skills when i chipped those.. Thanks for interest and i hope all buyers find use in their new items.
  6. Zabler

Selling: Rifleskills on implants

Hello, Rifle Skill Implant (L) 13.01 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L) 17.25 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L) 12.68 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L) 11.94 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L) 12.93 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L) 9.40 PED CARRIED Rifle Skill Implant (L)...
  7. Zabler

Bids updated. HL8 Sold and transaction made, gratz to winner. Went by buyout. Soon deadline for Dante. Keep bids comming.
  8. Zabler

Bids updated. Minimum increment on Dante now is +25 ped. Deadline is later tonight, im satisified with the level i reached by now. Other auctions that recived startbid have deadline 3 days after initial bid. I'll update later tonight. Going trough storage tonight to find more stuff also.
  9. Zabler

Bump. some things sold. Added 7 x 5b plating.
  10. Zabler

Bids updated. @Pauhe Gunor - What is your offer for athletics? - Do you bring your own ESI or shall i fix that? //Zab
  11. Zabler

** UPDATE ** Bids recived on mulitple items. I noticed i didnt set a deadline. So here it is: IF I HAVE RECIVED AN OFFER THAT I ACCEPTED (over startbid) DEADLINE IS 72H AFTER I RECIVED THAT OFFER. I hope this makes things clear that i dont want this to be and drawn out auction. Give me a...
  12. Zabler

Bid recived: TT+10K for the HL8. Bid recived: TT+2050 for the Dante.
  13. Zabler

I can come online now to finnish it, where should i meet you?
  14. Zabler

Heya, Got some stuff for sale. ** HERE COMES BORING PART ** I hold the right to stop the sale at any moment. I hold the right to not sell to you, should you be ugly or rude. I hold the right to do whatever the feck i want. ** END OF BORING PART ** For sale: Unlimited ISIS HL8 + A105 AMP - **...
  15. Zabler

Xirt´s "Go Broke or Win Big" Log

söpsrajbing...
  16. Zabler

Strakkans mininglog !

Tripple subscribed
  17. Zabler

Selling: Unlimited - Genesis Nifelheim

Cause its not breaking any rules? Im not selling the item here, nor do i accept offers. Its advertisment.
  18. Zabler

Soon time for a new price on AH.
  19. Zabler

Just wont to clarify that i dont hold a grudge against any of the former bidders. They have had their reasons to back down. And as Joker said, he claimed (as i cant confirm it) he only needed a few more days to come up with the cash. But since we allready agreed on a timeplan for the...
  20. Zabler

Hello, I dont know if this is legal regarding to the forum rules, but if someone wants to whine to a moderator, they can. Me and my socmate have tried to sell this sword twice. Both times we had a buyer who insured their interest in the sword. First time it went for TT+34k, buyer got 2 weeks...
  21. Zabler

Buying: HL8 or T10 UL

Whats a decent price these days?
  22. Zabler

Uber: Uber #1 8330 Argo Adult

If anyone in this game deserved a big loot, you where the one mate :)
  23. Zabler

Selling: Taking offers for UL HL8

Good luck upgrading. Its a sweat gun, love mine and would only sell it if i where upgrading to a bigger HL.
  24. Zabler

SGA Items do not drop

Answer: No, we should just stop making threads about just any shit that has to do with CE2/SGA/VUs/Droprates and just relax for to freaking seconds. *Im in no particular way poiting this at your direction Bear, you just made the thread that made me break down :P Im so freaking tired of logging...
  25. Zabler

Selling: Hangar 10k peds BO

Just give me 1000 ped and you can buy it from Sob..
Back