Search results

1. graham

Selling: Selling Easter Ring 2024

Selling Easter Ring 2024, PM offers. PED preferred but may also consider items!
  2. graham

Selling: Swine Deluxe TWEN, Epic Jellyworm Pet L7, DOA Loudmouth, Neff, and more!

Weapons Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition - For sale or rent. Epic Jellyworm Pet Level 7 (Spawnable on any planet) 40k Increased damage by 4% at max level! DOA Loudmouth - T6.49, TIR 91/200 TT+5,000 Melee Trauma Amplifier 4 - TT+450. ARMOR/Armor upgrade parts Paneleon Spec...
  3. graham

Buying: Buying Mayhem Trauma 1 or 2

As stated looking for a Mayhem trauma Amplifier 1 or 2 (preferably 2) will pay pure ped, dirty ped or possibly Twen tokens.
  4. graham

Price Check Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition

How much is this ped printing machine worth? Only 5 will be in game! Below photo has old efficiency, new efficiency is 57.8%
  5. graham

Selling: RT Tangerine Backlot Shop UPDATE: Photos added

This shop has served me well and has a great location! It has 250IP inside, 30 in the display (hallway) and 10 additional (outside) for a total of 290IP. It is in a main shopping area in the heart of Tangerine. If the dungeon feature is ever revived (pop shop currently shut down) this shop...
  6. graham

Selling: Selling AUD

Selling up to 364 AUD at 94 PED each. message here or ingame.
  7. graham

Buying: TWEN Tokens

Buying TWEN Tokens, currently paying 1.3 Ped each, may consider more for larger amounts. Can also travel if a larger amount and pick up!
  8. graham

Price Check Lion thigh F T0

Any ideas on current value of this? Only AH info is just for the past decade, nothing current.
  9. graham

Selling: EMT Kit EK-2350, Modified T0.99 (SOLD)

For sale is an EMT Kit EK-2350, Modified T0.99 Tier rate 89/200. EMT Kit EK-2350, Modified Looking for TT+4800 Mainly looking for ped, but will also consider Modified Daudaormur Fang in trade
  10. graham

Buying: Lesser Power Crystal/Weakened Power Crystal

Looking for multiple of each, PM if you have either please. Weakened Power Crystal Lesser Power Crystal
  11. graham

Buying: King kong map fragment: Legend (acquired)

If you have King kong map fragment: Legend and are willing to sell message me with your price please.
  12. graham

Selling: Selling or trading F gorgon armor parts for M parts

I am selling the following F gorgon armor or trading them for the male equivalent. All armor parts are the base armor, no upgrades. F gorgon arm guards x8 F gorgon foot guards x5 F gorgon gloves x11 F gorgon harness x4 F gorgon helmet x0 F gorgon shin guards x9 F gorgon thigh guards x11...
  13. graham

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected

I know this is likely way out of my price range, but what do you believe is the value of this amazing gun and why?
  14. graham

Buying: Buying MOD Daedaormur fang

As the title says, I am looking for the following: Mod Daedaormur Fang PM me with what you have!
  15. graham

Selling: Selling Perseus (L) Armor sets or pieces.

Selling Perseus (L) Male and female armor sets or parts. PM for price as it can change based on market. Generally below AH prices! Current set price is 1326 peds, BUT is subject to change without notice based on market. PM to verify price.
  16. graham

Selling: Monster Trucks and PRX Cars for sale!

For sale are 4 different Monster Trucks and 7 different styles of PRX Cars. Monster truck info and pictures are below. All monster trucks are 30 ped TT Value which is full TT except for the Horny Devil Monster Truck which is 29.02/30 TT value. Horny Devil Monster Truck 29.02/30 TT value...
  17. graham

Selling: Blueprint clear out sale

I will update this thread as we go to remove any sales and put in additions. All BP's QR is assumed to be 1 unless stated otherwise. Number after BP name is the price. ALl blueprints for sale here are UL if an L is in the name it applies to the item being crafted. Armor Blueprints Bodyguard...
  18. graham

Selling: Southern Ithica Commons Plots. Small, Small+ and Medium for sale!

For sale is Southern Ithica Commons plot #10 (small, 20x20), plot #44 (Small+, 20x40) and plot #30 (Medium, 40x40). None of the plots have been developed and based on recent markup a snug would cost approx. 916 ped to build and gardens approx. 60 ped. Those are estimates you should...
  19. graham

Buying: FOMA shop

Exploring the idea of having a FOMA shop. PM shop info, what you are looking to get for it if you have one to sell, what you used to sell in it and how demand for products were.
  20. graham

Selling: Selling CLD/AUD

I have 193 AUD for sale @72PED each. You are more than welcome to buy 1 or a few. I can be found at Twin Peaks and will be checking for messages periodically while getting some house work done. Currently Online CLD have been sold
  21. graham

Shop - Resource packs

I know the options to put money in are not yet active, but there seems to be an issue in the PED section with the different price options. 3 of the 4 options follow the standard conversion rate of 1 USD equaling 10 PED but the purse of PEDs is $19.99 for 100 PED while you can get 50 PED from...
  22. graham

The Confused Monkey Twin Mall Floor 3 Shop 3

The Confused Monkey Specializing in Vehicles, Enhancers, Amps and miscellaneous other items We are located on floor 3 on the opposite side from the televator, come and visit to check out our growing selection that is updated frequently as most items offer a deal compared to current Auction...
  23. graham

Buying: Vehicle and Vehicle related L BP's

I am looking for L BP's to craft vehicles along with Space Thrusters and weapon attachments. If you have some taking up space in storage send me a message!
  24. graham

Buying: Calypso Shop

Looking for a shop on calypso. If you have one to sell please PM me with what mall it is in, what floor and the shop number so I can go check it out. Please also include how many item points it has and what you are looking to get for it. Also helpful if you include what you sold and how sales...
  25. graham

HoF: 5679 PED Iron Stone

My first tower on mining...5679 PED Iron Stone in FOMA Main Arena. Will check for the pictures later tonight along with taking one more when I go to collect :cool: :tower: :banana:
Back