Search results

1. Lykke

Buying: Calypso Apartment

Hi =) LoOking to buy a (cheap) Calypso Apartment. Don't care about location. I just need a place to hang my hat ;) Thanks! Lykke TheNun
  2. Lykke

FYI: Platings in the Hub is an exploit

We have looked into the issues regarding the use of plates in the Hub, and it gives some players unfair advantages - therefore: Using plates in the Hub is an exploit. Any players caught using this exploit from now on and until the issue is fixed will be temporarily banned. Please warn other...
  3. Lykke

Selling: Ton of Blueprints - both Limited and Unlimited ....

Selling all my Blueprints - both Limited and Unlimited. Some are of course more worth than others. Price will be set after the wish of Blueprint/days/weeks MU. Prefer selling everything in a bulk ... lol ... :tongue2: you know in a 'TT+gazillions of Ped' kind of way .. or similar :D And yes...
  4. Lykke

Selling: Skills ON chips

Hm yes, so decided to do it this way. Selling the following (Is a little under the dates MU and minus an Auction fee): Computer Skills on Chips TT MU% (08.01.2012) Price 15.14 1023.18% 155 PED 14.40 1020.57% 147 PED 14.18 1021.91% SOLD 13.74 1018.87% 140 PED 13.34 1018.84% 136 PED 13.45...
  5. Lykke

Selling: Selling my skills

Because of my future position I am preparing to sell my skills. The first skills I will be selling are my Mining and Construction skills. You have to provide me with the ESI - and there are skills I need to chip out before others. I would appreciate some help with this because I have to admit...
  6. Lykke

FYI: Community, Mentoring & Disciple Map in the Wiki

EP Wiki created a Community Map, where it is possible through your profile to get a personal pin on the map, showing where in the world you are located. On top of this we also released a Mentoring map - which shows where you are as a mentor (by filling a simple form in the wiki ;) ) - and later...
  7. Lykke

Let's connect ...

I am already connected to a lot of you guys/girls - but would love to connect with more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ann.lykke.schmitz And please, like my page :) https://www.facebook.com/EntropiaPlanets Follow me on Twitter - and I follow your back (tell me you're from EU)...
  8. Lykke

FYI: Cyrene Welcomes MindStar9 to their Writing Team

Cyrene Welcomes MindStar9 to their Writing Team Planet Cyrene would like to announce our latest addition to the writing team from Entropia's very own community.We are pleased to welcome MindStar9.We have already enjoyed MS9's talented work in previous collaborations, but we have now decided to...
  9. Lykke

Working with games - or dream about it?

I made this small forum some months ago, mostly for people working with GameSalad (a free program to make games for iPhones, Ipads etc.). But after a while we, the little group of members, decided to change it and make it a forum for everyone working with/creating games in all kind of programs...
  10. Lykke

SEE Virtual Worlds announces new partnerships

As announced earlier in the "Questions for SEE" thread, EntropiaPlanets was given access to a press release that will be put on the wire at 6 AM Eastern Standard Time, announcing new partnerships and titles that will be turned into Massive Multi-Player Online (MMO) Games by SEE Virtual Worlds...
  11. Lykke

Planet Cyrene shares oceans of Cyrene fishes

By Ed Robles - Creative Director of Planet Cyrene The seas of Cyrene are equally as perilous as the lands or the air. Here we have a small collection of underwater or coastal creatures for your viewing pleasure... See the pictures HERE
  12. Lykke

EntropiaTimes Magazine says Goodbye for now

EntropiaTimes Magazine says goodbye for now A year ago, I got the idea of creating an on-line magazine - EntropiaTimes. My vision was to make something that the community could use to show the 'real' world what it is they are engaged in, and be proud of. Something which would be informative...
  13. Lykke

EntropiaTimes magazine June 2011 - Welcome to Cyrene

EntropiaPlanets.com is proud to present: We are pleased to offer you the fourth issue of EntropiaTimes magazine – EntropiaPlanets.com’s free on-line magazine (also available as a printed copy by order only, and for a limited time for each issue). The June issue is a fantastic 64-page...
  14. Lykke

Order EntropiaTimes Magazine June now and get a free Cyrene Calendar

Order your June 2011 copy of EntropiaTimes magazine now and GET AN EXCLUSIVE CYRENE CALENDAR :yay::beerchug::yay: The next issue of EntropiaTimes magazine - due for release on June 12th - will be mostly themed around Planet Cyrene. The team at Planet Cyrene is offering an exclusive Cyrene...
  15. Lykke

FYI: Real Life Pictures of EntropiaTimes Magazine 2011

OOo WE GOT IT! Getting the printed copy of EntropiaTimes Magazine is always a thrill And so it is to be able to share it with you people. We got the all and we also shipped everything to those who ordered this special printed copy. So, here it is - the printed copy of EntropiaTimes magazine...
  16. Lykke

EntropiaTimes magazine March 2011

We are pleased to offer you the third issue of EntropiaTimes magazine – EntropiaPlanets.com’s free online magazine (also available as a printed copy by order only, and for a limited time for each issue). The first issue of the magazine was published in September 2011 – and became, to our...
  17. Lykke

EntropiaTimes Magazine March 2011 ~ ORDER NOW

ORDER THE NEXT PRINTED COPY OF ENTROPIATIMES NOW EntropiaPlanets is very excited soon to be able to offer you yet another issue of EntropiaTimes. This time the theme of the magazine will be Planet Arkadia. The magazine will be published 12th of March 2011, and I am now open for orders &...
  18. Lykke

Selling: One FOMA Fortuna shop and 1 floor of appartments: 6K PED

Peter and myself bought a shop and a full floor of appartments at FOMA Fortuna (formerly Club NEVERDIE) a few years ago, and wish to sell everything in a bulk deal. If you're looking to start a serious business up there, this is probably a great deal for you. 6K PED will get you: The Entire...
  19. Lykke

Event Partner Proposal

Dear Entropia Universe Event Managers The Planets are buzzing with creative events every week, and EntropiaPlanets is gifted with a lot of this activity on the forum already. We wish to make a proposal to the EU Event Managers for more organized coverage and activity with events - and even...
  20. Lykke

Selling: F.O.M.A. - Fortuna Shop and 8 appartments

F.O.M.A. - Fortuna shop #17 Nice big shop where you can sell all your looted stuff, amps for the hungry miners etc. Startbid: 5,000 PED Buyout: 6,000 PED The shop is located at the North West and only a short run from the TP and storage facilities. F.O.M.A. - Fortuna appartment floor A...
  21. Lykke

FYI: Beladcom Arabian Planet Teaser

The team at Beladcom sent us a teaser trailer, showing conceptual artwork for their upcoming Arabian planet. You do not have to be a member of EP, to be able to see more HERE
  22. Lykke

FYI: EntropiaTimes Magazine December 2010

We are pleased to offer you the second issue of EntropiaTimes – EntropiaPlanets.com’s free online magazine (also available as a printed copy by order only, and for a limited time only for each issue). The first issue of the magazine was published in September – and became, to our surprise, a...
  23. Lykke

Live chat with Developers of Cyrene

Don't miss out this cool event :wtg: 28th of November - 1 PM to 2 PM MA time Read more here
  24. Lykke

FYI: Order your EntropiaTimes magazine now

Refering to the thread HERE, I am now open for final orders/payment for a printed copy of the EntropiaTimes magazine for December. Deadline for final order and payment of the magazine is December 13th 2010. (gives you one day from online release to decide if you wish to buy a printed copy...
  25. Lykke

Re-print of EntropiaTimes Magazine September 2010 ?

A lot of people have asked me, if it's still possible to recieve the printed copy of the magazine from September (the very first Issue). Unfortunately a re-print requires a minimum of 15 copies. But if any of you are still interested in recieving the first Issue of the EntropiaTimes from...
Back