Search results

1. L

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

What’s the minimum efficiency to aim for? I’m really getting tired of paying MU for limited guns and ready to invest in a gun I can use and then sell when it’s time for a better one.
  2. L

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

I still don’t understand why there’s no mission to upgrade Ghost in game yet.
  3. L

Price Check Regular Angel set (F)

I have looked at Ghoul before. The Ghoul has 1 more Stab, the same Cut, and 6 more impact as well as more Burn/Cold/Electric. I just don’t know how much of an upgrade 1 Stab and 6 impact is. I don’t really hunt stuff right now that would need more Cold or Electric
  4. L

Price Check Regular Angel set (F)

Looking to move up from my Ghost and 5b and think I might get a set of Angel. Just wondering around what it’s gonna cost me.
  5. L

The Rental Service of Legends! Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

Excellent service! After renting his Castorian Combat Mace Mk.1 and Mk.3 to skill up with I was finally able to make use of the Mk.4 I had purchased.
  6. L

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 1

Looking to buy me a Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 1. PM me what you want for it.
  7. L

Price Check Mod mercenary

I realize it’s a very old gun but why did it stop dropping?
  8. L

Price Check Mod mercenary

Why doesn’t it drop anymore? Was it during an event?
  9. L

Question: What Armor/Weapons for high end hunts?

What armor and weapons do people use for high stuff like Molochs, Leviathan, Hogglo, Rextelum, Feffox, and stuff like that? I know I’m probably years away from the likes of those but Im just interested in what the ubers use.
Back