Search results

1. jw350

Starkhov

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Starkhov but not sure which one would be best for the peds. Looking up to the 3K ped range. Any input would be helpful. Thanks J W
  2. jw350

Uber: 1300 ped level 2 amp L

Finally something to post here again [/URL][/IMG] And a level 4 amp L with 79 attempts :D
  3. jw350

Rextelum Venom Sample

I have 2 of these and would like to know a value on them. Opinions welcome :laugh:
  4. jw350

Buying: Fire Forge ARR 8000M

I'm thinking of getting a new toy I'm thinking the Fire Forge ARR 8000M. So if you have one or know of someone selling one shoot me a pm and we'll talk.
  5. jw350

Malcruentor

Anyone know of any places to find young and up with a decent spawn?
  6. jw350

Announcing the Wedding

JW and Honeyz of Perseus are now a RL Married couple as of yesterday :yay:. Another happy EU playing couple:D
  7. jw350

Uber: Formicacida HoF

Thought I'd try some thing different and hit this nice little bug last night. Kinda glad I tried them :D Click to enlarge
  8. jw350

Uber: 4k crafting HoF

Finally a nice crafting HoF Click to enlarge
  9. jw350

Selling: 96 ped esi

Selling a 96.17 ped ESI Sold
  10. jw350

Mk III ,Mk IV

Thinking of an upgrade looking for a price check on an mk III and IV. Thanks for any input on this.
  11. jw350

Selling: Vat 110

I am selling my Vat 110 looking to upgrade some things so. Oh and a beast amp comes with the B/O price SOLD
  12. jw350

Selling: 104.17 ped ESI

Got a 104.17 ped esi in team loot S/B 1000% B/O 1025% Post or pm bids Sold
  13. jw350

Selling: Angel Shins Female

These are Angel Shins Female UL full tt of 33.00.These where looted by Honeyz and she ask me to sell for her so here we go. S/B +5900 Bid made on 7/19/08 ends 7/23/08 Ends at 23:00 Sharp. B/O +6300 Auction ends 5 days after S/B is met or if B/O is offered. We reserve the right to sell or...
  14. jw350

Angel Shins F

As my gf just looted a set of these she ask me to find out the value of them I looked at market value, but just thought I'd ask here too. These will most likely be for sale soon. Thanks for any info.
  15. jw350

Armor price check

Looking for a Price on the following M sets Ghost w/o feet Shogun full set Kobold w/o feet
  16. jw350

Full Phantom

I was just wondering what a full set of Phantom is going for these days.Anyone got an idea?
  17. jw350

VAt 110

Just wondering what the going rate for a Vat 110 is now days? The last check was 3 months ago.
  18. jw350

425.52 ped ESI

Ok the bidding is now closed and the Winner is MPZ with a bid of 2930.
  19. jw350

869.28 ped ESI and a Full TT Emik T10(L)

I'll be taking offers on this 869.28 ped ESI B/O is 8300 As always I reserve the right to sell or nor sell to whom ever I want and, or pull the items from sales thread.
  20. jw350

1130 ped Longu Guardian

Didn't get the Glowballs no pic for some reason but got these was #6 at the timeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge:yay:
  21. jw350

869 ped ESI

I looted a 869 ped ESI and was wondering the the going % for large TT esi's was.It will be going up for sale when I get an idea of a fair price.
  22. jw350

Omegton Arctic Walkers BP (L)

I'll be selling this BP if a reasonable price is offered.It has 7 trys on it so if you want it send me a bid. Click to enlarge I reserve the right to withdraw this item if I'm not happy with the offers.
  23. jw350

Thunderbird Foot Guards M

Well I'm thinking TT+ 375 is a fast sale price as p.e. auction shows them at +401. So let me know if you want them.
  24. jw350

Thunderbird Foot Guards M

This looted these:yay: and was wanting a price check before go up for sale.So thanks in advance for your input.
  25. jw350

A good Loot week

I got the Gazz HoF a few days ago and hit the longu 1st kill yesterday and ended the day with a team global with Honeyz.Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge All in All not to bad
Back