Search results

1. Digital Angel

Selling: only to a good home

. Complete (F) Shadow armor set .... any offer over +40k will be considered .
  2. Digital Angel

Selling: Ready for a new owner

bump bumped for attention
  3. Digital Angel

.......... bump
  4. Digital Angel

refreshing thread
  5. Digital Angel

thank you for all your consideration the sga ml-35 was just purchased for +11.7k ty for your interest
  6. Digital Angel

Ready for a new owner(s) (1) Complete (F) Shadow, armor set ......... 1st offer 0ver 48k gets it (1) Rockjacker , short range weapon ............ sold, + 32k (1) SGA ML-35 , long range weapon ............. sold, +11.7k (300k) in skills, almost all combat related selling...
  7. Digital Angel

Selling: Full (F) Shadow + Rockjacker + SGA ML-35

back again time for a bump
  8. Digital Angel

back again time to give it a bump
  9. Digital Angel

Full (F) Shadow + Rockjacker + SGA ML-35 100k peds ....... BO 120k peds
  10. Digital Angel

Selling: Shadow Gloves SGA (F)

Geo, I know and have spent the last few days seeing you take an unfair amount of abuse during this ordeal. All you ever wanted was to get a fair price on an item so rarely looted. And in your efforts (to be fair to everyone) you violated ( in the eyes of some) the protocols set by Entropia...
  11. Digital Angel

Selling: Shadow gloves (M) SGA

a bit of something you should know hun Hi Van, 1st gratz on looting the gloves :) My opinion for what its worth is dont let the gloves sell for under 11k ..... I sincerely hope you all the fortune God blesses each of us with however brief and rare when it occurs :) Blessings...
  12. Digital Angel

Selling: Shadow Gloves SGA (F)

so as i understand it your going to continue the auction until the end of this week .... yes? i sincerely hope you stick to the hour and day when auction will end. i will watch auction until the 59th minute of the 23rd hour of the 6th day ...... and decide then if im still interested. no...
  13. Digital Angel

Question: maturity for LA 40 and suggestions

for the love of Christ, please raise the maturity !!!!! There's no place with big maturities with any density. And dont forget to remove the ammo wasting, ankle biting critters that are nothing but worthless.
  14. Digital Angel

How do you define 'uber?'

the definition your looking for ....... there is only 1 "true" definition of "uber" ....... particularily in hunting. when the player has achieved 10/10 status .... on a non (L) weapon. In this game that accounts for only about 1% of the population. It is an effort only achieved after 4...
  15. Digital Angel

i see you :)

i see you :)
  16. Digital Angel

Comment by 'Digital Angel' in media 'Silent Hof W/ Sga Ml-35'

Thank you all for taking a moment in your day for your kind words and acknowledgement. You make posting all worth while :) Blessings, Digital Angel
  17. Digital Angel

Question: How often do u get the high loots?

innsufficient data 5% to 10% of what? I average 20 hof's a month, now whatever % number you wish to attach to that is beyond my mathematical abilities. Blessings, Digital Angel
  18. Digital Angel

Well deserved :) gratz !!!!!

Well deserved :) gratz !!!!!
  19. Silent Hof W/ Sga Ml-35

Silent Hof W/ Sga Ml-35

sga ml-35's still dropping :)
  20. Digital Angel

wool -> wool cloth

tt it like the rest of the planet
  21. Digital Angel

No Skill Implants to prevent people from leaving?

please return skill implants :)
  22. Digital Angel

most number of globals a day?

if a day constitutes 24 hrs ...... 30 and its documented :) Blessings, Digital Angel
  23. Digital Angel

100 Peds for you best EU joke

the contest ende here .... lol How can you tell the difference between the male mobs and the female mobs? The males are the ones that like to (suddenly) spawn on your face :) Blessings, Digital Angel
  24. Digital Angel

Question: Where oh where is neverdie?

skunks go into hybernation this time of the year where he comes from
Back