Search results

1. Trace "Hawk"

Merry Cool-mass!!!

Now I know what the cool kids are doing :yay: Hopefully you'll still hang out with the rest of us at the wannabe table. Nice one mate, uber Gratz !!!
  2. Trace "Hawk"

First mining Hof

I knew it was going to be a good day, when 5 min after logging in i ran into this guy: then a hour or so later i dropped a bomb, first the swirlies: then the announcement : then the loot, after many many mining globals, my first ever mining hof: ** OF211 & OA102
  3. alf2

alf2

4. alf1

alf1

5. alf

alf

6. oculus

oculus

7. Trace "Hawk"

Would you dare?

My soc is like my ingame family. Loyalty, while it may be old fashioned, is an honorable characteristic, and one that means something to me. The answer is NO.
  8. Trace "Hawk"

Perception....What????

I dont notice a difference one way or the other. Perception has no noticable affect on my hunting, or my mining for that matter.:dunno:
  9. Trace "Hawk"

1st HOF and it is uber!!!

Gratz Mate, well deserved :D Who says you can't use some of the loot for evil :evilking:
  10. Trace "Hawk"

Serendipity!

Next stop coolness :D gratz!!
  11. Trace "Hawk"

First trip tp CND

Been around for awhile, but never made it to CND, till now :eek: Nothing big but had a great time.....amp used was a 103 then of course we had to kill something more mining :
  12. cnd5

cnd5

13. cnd4

cnd4

14. cnd3

cnd3

15. cnd2

cnd2

16. cnd1

cnd1

17. Trace "Hawk"

Pants :D

To a fellow pants maker, Uber gratz to you:D I have had many globals on basic patern pants, including my first ever, but none that nice:clap:
  18. Trace "Hawk"

Chicken Sizzler anyone?

Nice one, my fellow chicken hunter :D
  19. Trace "Hawk"

My biggest HOF so far: 940 Ped Exa Old Alpha

Nice one Snakeman :D
  20. test

test

21. Trace "Hawk"

Hiyah!

He had to be using an axe or a blade to get the longblades skill prior to pulling out the rifle :cowboy:
  22. Trace "Hawk"

Argo Hof

Click to enlarge Just doing a little mining and this fellow came along with a gift :D the pistol is a F&D Beta
  23. Argo Hof

Argo Hof

24. Trace "Hawk"

CareBear breaks 1K

Excellent Job CareBear :D And many more.......
  25. Trace "Hawk"

The Jurai Blood

Welcome aboard Carebear, look forward to meeting you. :D Best wishes Anna, you will be missed :grouphug:
Back