Search results

1. pink

Selling: Trading Full Female Nemesis

Hi, Ok I am planning to trade my full female Nemesis armor for any non limited armor which is equal or better. If you are a collector this is a great opportunity to get it. PM me with your offers! P.s. I am open to ped offers but it has to be good. Cheers :girl: Pink :girl:
  2. pink

Long time no HOF

Been a while since I played.. Decided to log in and shoot a few Argos and drop a few mines then...:yay:
  3. pink

Mactropia Universe?

Hi guys, Just wondering if MA will ever release a mac version of this game. I have been running it on PC for years until I decided to get a Macbookpro. Yes I could run bootcamp but really I hate the fact that if I want to run my game I have to reboot on another OS. So in short.. MA PLEASE...
  4. pink

Selling: Looking to Trade outfits

Hi, It's 2010 and I'm looking to get a new look. So anyone out there who is looking to trade outfits and wants a new look just post your outfit and I'll see if it all works out. I'm kinda looking for something with a coat. My outfit is fully repaired with Prancer skin radar jacket and boots...
  5. pink

Up TO Date Maps?

Could anyone tell me where I can download the latest, up to date map of Eudoria and Amethera? Currently using VU10.0.9 Eudoria map made by Cazadorca Furtivos and its ok but alot of mistakes and errors on map esp mob locations and tp names. Basically looking for accurte mob locations in a glace...
  6. pink

Selling: Full Female Paladin

Took me ages to build. This armour is up that for rare or rarest of armours due to the thighs. Also not to mention its a kick ass armour. Toying with a getting a new armour for the "Golden Age". I am considering selling the set but really for serious collectors only (Those who can really...
  7. pink

Buying: Hunter Harness Female

Hi, I'm looking to buy a hunter harness female. Any seller please PM me with your offer. Thanks ;)
  8. pink

Combibo Suprise!

K normally I dont put globals up.. but this particularly "challenging" mob gave me a nice sweeeeett suprise!
  9. pink

I Dub this Volcano "Pink's Volcano"

HI guys, I was doing a run from Echidna to Twin when I spotted smoke over the horizon. I followed it for quite a distance and noticed it was coming from a VOLCANO! After much effort I managed to climb up this volcano. So I hearby dub it "Pink's Volcano" :yay: Here is the location give it a...
  10. pink

Arrrrrrrgo-ing Crraaaazzzyyyy

K this is not a biggie but still a goodie HOF indeed. :)
  11. pink

A Series Of Fortunate Events

What a fantastic day it has been. It started out with a great beacon run with all my soc mates THE ORDER OF SOLUS IPSE. Then I unlocked COOLNESS :yay: And to end the day.... We HOF!!!! Thanks to all my soc mates for being super cool and I'm glad to have shared a great day with you...
  12. pink

Lost for Words....

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: P.s Noticed the poll positions on HOF board for 2 & 3....
  13. pink

Selling: Mannequin Pad (F)

Hi guys , I looted another Mannequin pad (F) so here It is up for sale. TT is about 20+ ped . I'm selling it for tt+500 but open to offers and negotiation. Just PM me and if it's reasonable then I'm willing to consider :) Have a good one The Pink
  14. pink

Selling: Logs and Papers

Hi guys, I'm selling some items which I don't have much need for anymore. Just PM me an offer and I'll decide if the price is right unless of course you buy it at buyout. I don't expect to sell these quick so I'm not putting a cut off date. ==Dr Almon Duchev Logs 1 & 2== BO = 200 each...
  15. pink

Log Price check

Anybody know the value of Dr Almon Duchev Log 1 & 2 ? Also what does "Piece of Paper" valued at now? Thanks The Pink
  16. pink

Selling: Mannequin Pad (F)

Hi I'm selling my Mannequin Pad (F) with a TT of approx 45 ped (can't remember unless I log in :P ) SB- TT+400 BO- TT+550 Sale will be ongoing till it sells Cheers Pink
  17. pink

Unlimited Lyst Mining Deed!!!!

Hi guys, thought I'd share this with all of you.. I went mining 2 days ago and got a hit of small lyst. As I was drilling it out I realise something odd... My drill was drilling but nothing was coming out. So I decided to leave for now and went on with my mining. Not long after I realised my...
  18. pink

The Hunt Is Over!

Finally, after months of searching... hunting...many many Calamusoid deaths it's now over! I have found my PALADIN THIGHS!!!! I'd like to thank Nilrem Remmie Xanadu for making this happen and for taking the trouble. I'd also like to thank all those who have helped me look for these thighs...
  19. pink

Calamusoid Male drop thighs?

Hi guys, Just needed to know if Calamusoid Male Dropped Paladin Thighs like the female? So far my hunt for these thighs have driven me feverishly Koo Koo!! :eyecrazy: P.s. PM me if you happen to have a female Paladin Thigh for sale. Much Thanks! The Pink
  20. pink

My third HOF :)

Can't think of anything more to say but WOW! :yay: My third HOF and very close to my other two last month :) You know what they say.. when it rains it pours...
  21. pink

My second HOF :)

I really did not think I would get one so soon after my first one but here it is! If you see a decline in the population of faucervix's it's my fault ;) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  22. pink

<<BUYING>> Paladin Thighs (F)

Hi guys, if anybody got a Paladin Female Thigh for sale please PM me. Thanks :cheer:
  23. pink

My First Solo HOF :)

I have had silent ones before but finally I got an official solo hunting HOF with clapping, trumpets and cheering.. :yay: No Items.. just oils. Was hoping for a Microwave from Umbras :laugh:
  24. pink

Selling :- Full Female Rascal

Hi got a full set Female Rascal for sale. TT= 60.65 Make your offer :) Offer will stand till a aggreeable price is reached. BO @ TT+70 Thanks :)
  25. pink

Selling:- Piece Of Paper

Hi I'm selling "Piece Of Paper" SB: tt+50 BO: TT+100 Sale ends when it's sold ;P Cheers The Pink
Back