Search results

1. wizz

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

Wall of text My goodness, What reply. I was just stating the obvious.
  2. wizz

ahhh...the carrot. 🥕🥕 Good luck!
  3. wizz

Funny. All those neg reppers. How obvious they don't like this suggestion as it will destroy their account values. They would like to see the prices even more inflated. As long as people are stupid enough to pay, nothing will change. So, who cares?
  4. wizz

What's New

Then it would be an empty page and might as well just be completely removed. Nevertheless, it's a good idea and would save me a lot of time as well. Still checking in every now and then but not much anymore to read except for trade bumps. 😒
  5. wizz

Question: is boting good ?

Exactly! Sold our house in the Netherlands, bought cortijo in the hart of Andalusia (Spain) with 5,5 hectares of fertile land, with own water well in a town that's like stepping back 40 years in time. Screw all these human bots who have their lives dictated. 👌👊
  6. wizz

Question: is boting good ?

The fact that more and more people want to use bots means the game is getting more and more boring. People don't actually want to PLAY anymore, but are just being led by their greed. I remember the times, years and years ago, when Entropia was bustling with chatter, people actually playing...
  7. wizz

Hunting Is Dead To Me

Yeah, ridiculous that with 10k$ you're stuck to hunting punies.
  8. wizz

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

Yeah, gimme a reward!!! Until MA implements that I'm not cycling anymore for the next few years. I'm now working towards a welcome back hof 😉
  9. wizz

Hunting Is Dead To Me

I don't want anything. Just extremely bored by the constant ""you need to cycle more" reaction because that's a BS reaction.
  10. wizz

Hunting Is Dead To Me

Dude, i thought you knew how it works. But I guess you don't understand what "average" means. Sure, this game is about numbers, but luck is still a thing for most people that don't grind indefinitely. And if you refuse to acknowledge the luck part, you clearly don't truly know this game. Most...
  11. wizz

Hunting Is Dead To Me

The usual BS reaction. You didn't cycle enough. 😑
  12. wizz

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

Not that hard. Just sell and cash out.
  13. wizz

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

Please tell me, what should I do to make over 2 million per year? 😱
  14. wizz

News: Information regarding Withdrawals

The true spirit of current day entropia. A big brag fest. All modesty has left the game.
  15. wizz

How do you think Entropia will end?

Case 1 will never happen. It will happen exactly the same as with any bank that goes under. You will get a bankrun. First to withdraw his money might be the lucky one as MA does not hold enough liquidity to pay everybody. So giving ALL ample time to wihdraw will never happen since there's simply...
  16. wizz

News: Easter Mayhem 2023

Are you new to this game? Since when can we take MA literally on things they write?
  17. wizz

Cyrene Event - Imperium Snow Base

Who is pointing at cyrene Dev team? :unsure:
  18. wizz

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

So funny how often that realism is seen as cynicism. I'm just stating the obvious. You litte hamster you! Keep on running! (y) 🥕
  19. wizz

Quite funny, all these angry reactions. But all the angry hamsters just keep on running in their hamster wheels. And MA? They really don't care as long as you all keep on paying :ROFLMAO:
  20. wizz

Gratz for posting the worst reaction ever! 👍 Not sure why you even reacted since it was addressed to MA. 🤔 I think the reactions say enough about how we all feel about this.
  21. wizz

Question: Why this game is Soooo Booring?

Seriously, after 20 years, hoe excited can you still possibly be? If you have a solid answer to that, better become a marriage counselor 👍
  22. wizz

Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Come on folks, why so sad? Just depo more and keep filling up that lootpool so MA can fuck it over again. (y) Maybe, just maybe next time you will be the lucky one on the receiving end. Just know that MA doens't care since it's not their money but yours that they pissed away. So don't expect...
  23. wizz

Question: What was your biggest hunting global you got when you were a noob or relatively new.

a 2700 ped armax bull in 2008 (?) And it took me 10 years to surpass that when I got a 3200 ped atrox in 2018. So my next hof will be somewhere in 2028.
  24. wizz

News: Robots have launched a major attack

well, that's not really fair. You make it sound that MA is always clear in it's communication and that they actually write what they mean to do. It could very well already been up and running and all parts could have been looted in the first 5 minutes. Wouldn't be the first time....
  25. wizz

News: Robots have launched a major attack

We like 🥕🥕🥕🥕!! Give us more 🥕🥕🥕🥕!!
Back