Search results

1. Pike

Selling: F-106, FOXTROT ME, UL BEAR/ BOAR ARMOuR PARTS & MORE...

Foxtrot ME: TT+ 500 (SOLD) F-106 Finder: TT+ 575 (Tier 1.9) UL Bear Helmet (M) UL Bear Arm Guards (M) UL Bear Harness (M) UL Bear Thighs (M) UL Bear Gloves (M) UL Boar Shins (M) UL Boar Foot Guards (M) Rather sell the armour as a set, but will take offers on individual pieces too...
  2. Pike

Selling: Marber Foxtrot ME

SB: TT + 1200 BO: TT + 1400 Auction ends 48 hours after startbid is met. :smoke:
  3. Pike

Buying: Boar Shins (Male)

Buying Boar Shins (Male). PM offers or post here. :D
  4. Pike

Uber: Acid Root Tower.

Looks like it was my turn to get really lucky.... Anyone need Acid Root?:tower:
  5. Pike

Selling: Esi: 113.28ped

SELLING. Esi(tt): 113.28ped SB: 1000% BO: 1050% Duration: One week :thumbup: Top Bid: 1000% (Patman)
  6. Pike

Serendipity.

Unlocked serendipity... Finally! :yay: Think I might try and finish off unlocking CGA next. :)
  7. Pike

Recent globals.

A few of my globals from the last week or so.... Thx to GTO & Xav for the team ones. :)
  8. Pike

Maffs!

Didn't have any cb5's in storage so decided to spend a few days hunting maffoids and stock up.... managed a few decent little globals and got enough cb5's (L) to keep me going for a while. also managed to loot one of the little (L) Rocket launchers... :wtg:
  9. Pike

Longu, Hoggs 'Trox & 'Trax.

Well, haven't had much time for solo hunting over the last few days because of all the team hunting, but its been worth it... The Emik T10 from this Longu made for the best loot: Had a successful Hogglo hunt last night as well: Even managed a few big 'Trax & a smaller 'Trox: Probably missed...
  10. Pike

A few fungoids

I decided to take a trip up to CND to see If I could handle the fungoids up their. :) Managed a couple of small globals + a little Esi..... but as far as fungoids go, Providers are about my limit, anything above that resulted in a Fap fest or trip back to revival.:rolleyes: Think I'll be...
  11. Pike

Sell: Vat-110

Selling vat-110. Start Bid: TT + 2.0k Buyout: TT +2.3k Duration: 1 Week Offer in thread or via pm.
  12. Pike

A few recent globals

Decided to have a bash at some umbranoids this week.... Managed to get a little mermoth global as well.... and a nice team global from a formicacida..... Not a bad week. :) *I'm currently looking for a decent spawn of mourners, if anyone could point me in the right direction I would...
  13. Pike

Feff Globals.

Well, before yesterday I could have counted the amount of feffs I've killed on one hand. For some reason I've never bothered hunting them before so thought I should at least have a go at some of the small ones.... I've had 2 other globals as well that I didn't manage to get screenies of...
  14. Pike

Recent Globals.

My recent hunting efforts have revolved around trying to loot an Isis CB13 & CB5. First up I decided to have a bash at looting a CB13. After consulting Wiki I was off to track down some Tezlapods... after finally tracking some down and spending a few hours trying to target the crazy little...
  15. Pike

Recent globals.

Managed to find my second robot spaceship, but still haven't got my hands on a beacon yet.:rolleyes: This one was found at Equus ranch. Lucky find I think since I wasn't mining at the time, just happened to bump into a few out of place drones and found my way to this... Having been camped at...
  16. Pike

Equus Globals.

A few Equus globals I've been lucky enough to recieve..... Nothing interesting looted, but did manage a nice little Esi as well.... :)
  17. Pike

Recent Globals.

A bunch of globals from the last week or so.... and a couple of little team globals... :)
  18. Pike

Rda!!

After a long wait I've finally managed to unlock RDA. Switching from laser to blp has not helped my progress towards it, but I got there in the end.:laugh: Some related skills......
  19. Pike

Equus Globals.

Haven't really had a proper bash at Equus before so deceided to spend a few days hunting them. Loots have been fairly good and I've even managed to get a few globals out of 'em.... The loot window is tucked off screen on all the globals, but there's nothin' but oil in their anyway...
  20. Pike

A few recent globals...

A pair of globals from a quick 1/2 hour hunt..... Here's a little ant I got with Xav from a few days back that I forgot about....
  21. Pike

A few little globals.

A pair of ants....... Cheers Xav! Little solo 'trox....
  22. Pike

Ants from Fofw

Well, my soc mate Xav has been hittin the ants hard latley and when I can I like to tag along... this time though we had another few soc mates 2 help out.... This next one is the biggest loot.... but I didn't get a good screenie. I was back at the revival. :rolleyes: I think that's...
  23. Pike

Some Formicacida globals

I joined up with my soc mate Xav to have another bash at some ants, always hectic but fun.... Cheers Xav:thumbup:
  24. Pike

824ped Cornundos

I decided to take a break from mining and have a bash at the Cornundos, in the LA south of Solfais crater. Things started slowly but they turned around nicely...... Shortly after that, I got this.... I also got a bunch of 30+ped loots which made for easily my most entertaning hunt of the...
  25. Pike

A few recent globals

I decided to tag along with a soc mate who was havin a bash at a few formicacida's. Managed to bag a couple of small globals.... Cheers Xav! Here's a little mining global I got over the weekend as well....
Back