Search results

1. Cee

Comeback?

Well, cry had me out for more than a year and a half. That was till last friday when I decided to check what I had left in Game. After shooting coupla troxies decided to check if I still had the knack and how much return I could get with a few bombs while trying to figure out where everything...
  2. Cee

Happy birthday Trifle!!

:birthday: Hope you have recovered from the party on saturday! :drink::drink::zzz::computer::computer:
  3. Cee

Birthday present? 3.5K OA101

Did you hear MA hands out birthday presents if you get a brithday thread on EF? :scratch2::dunce: Well, I didn´t believe it but now I´m not so sure :rolleyes: Thank you Vix! ;) Wouldn´t usually post a 101 but this one felt special A virtual round of mao tais for all entropians!! :shots:
  4. Cee

May 2008 be the year of your ATH!!!!!

Once the year has started in APAC adn Europe, but before the New Year starts in America, once the youngest and eldest members of the family (and some in the middle who are coming to terms with the dilemma between addicition problem and healthy sooth for a partner) decided or were told it was...
  5. Cee

My first Global in EI Fund New Land Area 44!

Although the fund is still deciding which mobs will roam the rolling hills of this area, it was time to test the mining and probing. What I found has decent markup, so that is promising Ores: Niksarium, Durulium and Megan, lots of Megan Enmatter: Lytarian, Typolonic, Azur Pearls, Devil´s Tail...
  6. Cee

CPdipity

After an interesting weekend in CP, with Ace, Snag, SilverViking, the Germans and ofc Geats, finally got to lvl 30 pistoleer :) In spite of all the globals the overall result is a loss, but I think I´d post this hof with SilverViking very late last night (or very early this morning) right...
  7. Cee

When hope is lost

Spent the last 10 days or so in neconu valley, doing what I do best, i.e. losing peds. Then I saw Leona´s globals with estophyl guardians in Dr. Doom 20 guards event and decided to give it a try. Needless to say that no matter how I tried not a single esto gave me loot to suggest there is not...
  8. Cee

Is Atrox leather too rough for underwear?

Regretfully I don't have the tailoring skills to check it out, Perhaps some taylor can throw some light on this, ah and incidentally, I happen to have 34 atrox skins (102 ped TT value), 28 came from thickskinned provider this morning.;) The skins will feed the TT tomorrow at 10PM MA time...
  9. Cee

PE Addicts 1 Year naked hogglo hunt

Well, this sure was a blast!!!! Thanks to all who participated it was great fun!!! First we gathered around TI castle TP With some discussion around removing garments, here are some of the beautiful avis who joined the party! After splitting in 2 teams (would be nice to know how the...
  10. Cee

Neconu Jaw

I went tonight with some of my few peds left turned to ammo to my old hunting grounds for horsies. Had seen the thread title Neconu Valley in EF but never been able to identify land areas by numbers. I was going to TP the hell out of it, but decided I might try a young. Now, that is my...
  11. Cee

Auctions beyond expiry time?

Found this by chance saturday night: I understand it must be some sort of bug but hadn't seen it before
  12. Cee

RDA event assessment!

I've spent the last 2 days hunting horsies at OLA-1. The returns were not as bad as what I was getting with atrax or troxies, but the number of skilling green lines was surprisingly higher than I had seen before. Last night I joined the Equusmania free event. It was great fun! 42 participants...
  13. Cee

My first tailoring global

Well didn't know what to do after a couple of crafting and a not very succesful mining rounds, so decided to try a little tailoriing. Starting from 0 skills and the technician BP was able to get this 62 pedder :yay: :yay: It is my first tailoring global, and ofc, first ones you always...
  14. Cee

Great!! Now Vix shake it!

Apart from the obvious happiness, these 2 greats made me won the mining prize at the 2nd overburn!! Thx TC it was a great event! And the special prize for miners made me consider whether I should post this in the uberloots section:D Vix now you owe me a private dance!!!
  15. Cee

My first crafting HOF

Well this came totally unexpected. Had been trying to craft my amps in condition but was losing peds without hardly making any amps. Today I placed in some good residue I had been accumulated from bearings and sheet and in 9 clicks was able to make 5 amps!!!!, this beauty came at the end...
  16. Cee

Ain't it sweet?

Specially with this ped balance :)
  17. Cee

Extraction came with a huge present

Right as getting level 15 in the miner profession, my goal of unlocking extraction was reached up in CND over the weekend:) Less than a minute after a nice present came attached Mineral sense looks a bit far down the road, but hope I'll get there someday!
  18. Cee

My first crafting global

Given the price of amps decided to give crafting a try Moved the control to condition and got this one: The bp is for an e-amp 13 (already made 2) later on tried MA-101 and made one on full condition now, I'm a little puzzled since in this 2nd one the value of the global is all in the...
  19. Cee

My first global using my amps :)

2 weeks ago decided to stop posting small globals. Spending a fortune (for my standards) in amps I would be getting consistent (around 9) globals every weekend at CND, all abundant and an occasional great. When out of peds checked my storage and saw that had materials to give the Light amps a...
  20. Cee

Claim till you die! (and beyond...)

Don't know if this has been a regular feature, I have not seen it before, might have been always like this, have you had similar afterlife experiences?:confused:
  21. Cee

CND Ground assessment unlocked!

The noobie miner assesses Calypso from the asteroid! It's been almost 3 months since my soc mate lambada asked me to help him with his first mining global he got in his first ever mining round. The same day I bought my first bombs, I didn't realize he had injected the mining addiction virus...
  22. Cee

How to change years as a noobie miner 5 globals and a HOF :)

How to change years as a noobie miner 6 globals and a HOF :) After the great time over Xtmas repeated CND for New Year. The fun was non stop! Thanks again ND and specially thanks to Danielle and Vixen78, you two made this a great New Year! (Conts...)
  23. Cee

Merry Xtmas at CND - the buildup of an uberhof by a noobie miner

The short version of this post is this pic For those who don't mind reading a bit more, I was a bit disappointed with my mining in the new VU, nothing higher than (X) for several days, so decided to clean my storage, bought a couple of light 101 amps both for ore and enmatter and bought a seat...
  24. Cee

A significant other

When I saw the (XVI) reading on my 105 couldn't resist to ask my good friend Vix to check the chat box:wave:
  25. Cee

Plenty of reasons to go unamped?

Spent 4 days mining with amps, trying to make any sense of how they work (apart from increasing deposit sizes). Finally decided to go for a round without attachments and found this plentiful :yay: - Would I have found it if I was amped? Who knows....:scratch2:
Back