pojat
  2. Rist

Rist

henna
  3. Rist

Rist

me
  4. Makrocow

THIS is why we don't want dating in EU ;)

hmm it seems that some people just have wery odd way of reasoning matters in theyr heads. maybe it felt like a pretty good all odds up idea at first.. :cool:
  5. Makrocow

Soc structures and dictatorship

So as a result.. should we make a demand or an adress to add some of these features in the PE. or shall we jsut whine to Marco... :D
  6. Makrocow

The person below me.....

false im married already TPBM likes chaos more than order.
  7. Makrocow

"Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve." -George Bernard Shaw "Democracy is only a dream: it should be put in the same category as Arcadia, Santa Claus, and Heaven." -H. L. Mencken "Democracy is a process by which...
  8. Makrocow

well putted Runt :beerchug: The reason why i would like MA to put some work on soc structures is that it would spice up the social side of the "not the game". To add a leadin thought to a game. The reason why socs are created and formed the way they are. every soc has a idea that they are...
  9. Makrocow

I got inspired by other topic, that got closed, to think how narrow is our soc structures. Im wondering should we start to demmand to be able to have more than 1 way of soc hierarcy. This current one man to rule em all, one man to bind em system is not suitable for all players and for their...
  10. Makrocow

The big EU Smile Contest 2007

im smileing... damn my smile was better befor few VU's
  11. smile

smile

12. Makrocow

Loyalty within a society

"It is not so much that man is a herd animal, said Freud, but that he is a horde animal led by a chief." -Ernest Becker We are all individuals shareing too many similar things whit our fellow man. Im sure that ms9 could explaine us the diversity of the social group inner...
  13. Makrocow

lock my account function

great idea. :yay:
  14. Makrocow

Whats the point?

you get mor xmas presents from MA
  15. Makrocow

Show us ya face!

i see art here
  16. Makrocow

Am I insane?

maybe we need a support group that helps us to uninstall the game
  17. Makrocow

Uber bery in CND event also give me appartment :)

Big Graz m8 :yay: :yay: :yay:
  18. Makrocow

Another milestone reached ...

:thumbup: Wow nice skills ms9 :yay: :yay:
  19. Makrocow

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.8

Arse fucked by MA..... after every single Vu. well thats a way of living too i guess... thx god i have never ever cared about skills, its all about friends and enterteinment. so this time too i can squeeze and prevent MAs attempt:yay:
  20. Makrocow

uber?? scammer on the role.. watch out guys

nice try for dramatic answer. but the bloody gun (or the peds) is still nowhere to be seen. well here it is then. HEs honour is tested by berz the petty scammer. I hope that HE is well known enought to pass this test.
  21. Makrocow

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.8

its you.... :D
  22. Makrocow

whats in the new vu

brolly less for us and more for em again
  23. Makrocow

uber?? scammer on the role.. watch out guys

Im so angry that i have no words left. :mad: :mad: :mad: The variety of people who can be met in this game is so vast, that u must be an idiot when dealing them the way BERZ has. one day one of em may find the right door. :sniper:
  24. Makrocow

FoF VIII...TUNDRAGEDDON!!!

apparrently we just didnt have enought people availeable at this time... but im sure next time we will kick someones buts again
  25. Makrocow

MA dont help stop scammers

The broblem is not the people who are not respecting the common morale and etique. The broblem is that we have no means, in this game, to hang em on the neares pixel tree.
Back