Search results

1. Makrocow

Soc structures and dictatorship

I got inspired by other topic, that got closed, to think how narrow is our soc structures. Im wondering should we start to demmand to be able to have more than 1 way of soc hierarcy. This current one man to rule em all, one man to bind em system is not suitable for all players and for their...
  2. Makrocow

Mindflow for the night

Somany souls have gathered under the pixel sun of this interesting virtual universe. Somany minds seeking the experience, whit somany thoughts and ideas to share. What are we for the great gods of MA? Do the greatmakers of this world care about us? Can we influence on our own fate in this...
  3. Makrocow

Makrocows Mind Flow For EF

Click to enlarge Moment in PE
  4. Makrocow

annoying armour bug

this is the text i wrote for support few mins ago. i wonder if someone else has this same broblem? :tapfinger [ I have encountered this WERY anoying bug several times now. The shinguards of my full armour suddenly stops absorbing damage. and then i can't unwear it untill i relog. wery...
  5. Makrocow

Tervehdys

Hello all. i joined few weeks ago and i must say that this is a wery good forum. I bow to u MB. :) :computer: I realy enjoy rading all the post on this forum. :)
Back