Search results

1. N

How do i use the EU Card?

i need some help. i bought myself a card for 250PED in order to withdraw some PEDS. Now what? do i have to order the card? use it with my avatar? put PEDs on it? what do i do? :confused:
  2. N

The Goteborg Company Award

Gratz MindArk !! :yay: :yay:
  3. N

Content List VU 8.11

Three new mobs up to now: Mulaak'f Mulmun Muluk-Hir :wtg: yea
  4. N

<<Ed>> Fly4free with flat rates!!!

thats good !! I will PM u when i need you :D
  5. N

5b plates Vs 8a(L)

according to my calc: IF: 8a(L) costs 75 peds 5b costs 350 ped THEN: 10 x 8a(L) = 1 x 5b repaired 13 times only at this point in time these two have used the same amount of ped. from there on, 5b is more economical
  6. N

5b plates Vs 8a(L)

If you read throu the thread you will see the posts that refer to the (L) plates... ;)
  7. N

5b plates Vs 8a(L)

this is what i was told: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=624940#post624940 and i also found the same answer in another thread which i do not recall now...
  8. N

5b plates Vs 8a(L)

no this is not true as far as i know. plates protect the same regardless decay. someone pls verify this...
  9. N

5b plates Vs 8a(L)

decay on plates: the 5b plates Vs 8a(L) case What would you suggest? 5b plates OR 8a(L) ? Based on the armor decay here http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=ArmorDecay, both these plates will get the same decay if they are hit by the same mob with the same hit points. If this is true it...
  10. N

Are the mobs on the domes changed..?

rarely means what? 1/week, 1/month, 1/year or 3-4 times all together?
  11. N

Are the mobs on the domes changed..?

Are the mobs on the domes changed? For example is it always ambu on #1 and desplator at #16? :rolleyes:
  12. N

Bying A-3 Justifier Mk.IV

I have one for sale for TT+1150. If you do not find a better price let me know. :D
  13. N

after 4 months HOF longu mature 823

Bravo Stellara!!!!
  14. N

What will be my next gun?

I started the game with solomate opalo (as most of you !) ad then I bought myself a A3-MKII. As you already know these two guns (Carbines) give rifle skills. At the moment I have approx 4k rifle skills. And now I want to buy a bigger gun…. 1. Which category of guns should I move into so that...
  15. N

missing ammo

My ammo has disappeared from the inventory. I can see it when i log in the website and check my items but when i log in the game these are not there. anyone had the same problem before? :cool:
  16. N

Q&A (Jan 07, Q:s)

I suggest you take out the "no loot" message and replace it with 1pec loot. This will help avatars psychologically since the "no loot" message is :mad:
  17. N

Q&A (Jan 07, Q:s)

Since this is a real cash economy game, there are people that consider this as an opportunity to win money. After all this is the main difference of this game compared to other online games and thats just... wow! For this reason, I believe that the return rate (the "cash/ped" that the users are...
  18. N

Selling full paladin (M) fully repaired.

lol ! nice one
  19. N

Anyone? I really want to sell it out...
  20. N

check pEAuction and make an offer... :)
  21. N

List - CND Shops

and it will be even better f we know what each shop sells. In general for example armor, cloths, guns, pets etc... Nice effort !! :D
  22. N

Selling full paladin (M) fully repaired. Pls make your offers here or PM me. :yay:
  23. N

SELLING: Phantom Armor FULL SET (M/F) (waiting list)

I would like one (M). pls PM me....
  24. N

Looking for full phantom (M) or Ghoul (M) armor

nobody with a Ghoul armor?? Come on....:rolleyes:
  25. N

Looking for full phantom (M) or Ghoul (M) armor

Looking for full phantom (M) or Ghoul (M) armor. Pls respond here or PM me. thanks
Back