Search results

1. Lu Nix

Selling: ESI (tt=310/182/123ped)

selling: ESI (tt=310/182/123ped) any offers ?
  2. Lu Nix

selling: ESI (tt=310/182/123ped)

selling: ESI (tt=310/182/123ped) any offers ?
  3. Lu Nix

ambu with 310ped ESI

Click to enlarge I used to have hofs without items but it looks now the world is changing. This is the highest single markup loted by me ever. btw any offers ?
  4. Lu Nix

122ped ESI

122ped ESI Click to enlarge same day 434ped hof Click to enlarge i also dod 1,8k and 374ped during last 2 weeks but i still hunt >10k ambu HOF and all the time miss it. Am I unlucky or what ??? ;)
  5. Lu Nix

the beauty & the beast (2xHOFs)

the beauty: Click to enlarge & the beast: Click to enlarge
  6. Lu Nix

9674ped hof - atrax old by Lu Nix

Click to enlarge there were whip in loot (tt+246ped), atrax jaw, gremlin arms and 98k of Animal Thyroid Oil. sry for bad picture but i was under attack of few traxies, got plenty gratz from socmates as well as i lost first picture i made :) Click to enlarge
  7. Lu Nix

S : Gremlin Gloves (M)

Hi, I got nice surprise - with small HOF I got the gremlin gloves (M). https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40845 With full respect to traders / resellers but I’d like to sell it to some hunter only :handgun: Starting bid is 250ped BO is 390ped The auction ends at...
  8. Lu Nix

Merp Stalker = 330ped + ?peds for item

Merp Stalker = 330ped+?peds for Gremlin Gloves(M) There is nice land (OA-31) North East from Shinock Jungle where Lu-NiX hunted yesterday Click to enlarge and Merp delivered some nice item :cool: (sold for tt+280ped) Click to enlarge the cords of land are shown in chat window in picture above
  9. Lu Nix

PC : Gremlin Gloves (M)

Hi, Nowadays it looks "rare" item due to peauction info :eek: http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=2041 Any idea (offer) about price ? br & gl Lu
  10. Lu Nix

Lost my items :(

What is really hard to believe : Items woth around 1k ped (ammo and resources for craft) vanished from my inventory whan I was reloging in new oxford. Multiple relogs in other locations did not bring those items back to my inventroy. I cann not log on EU page to contact suport. MindArk - I'M...
  11. Lu Nix

B : NeoPsion Bb Mindforce Implant

Buying NeoPsion Bb Mindforce Implant (or others servicing 1-4 lvl chips) send offers via PM plz Br & gl Lu
  12. Lu Nix

B : OIL & LYST

B : Oil (116%) & Lyst (112%) Hi All, Buying OIL LYST can offtake serious amount as well as small ones Please make offers via PM Br & gl Lu
  13. Lu Nix

85 BP for sale

Hi, The number is growing (therefore You may got more BP's for agreed price) The opening bid for bulk is 8,5 ped (0,1 ped per BP) end of auction is on 17/09/2006 - 24.00 CET time (22.00 of MindArk time) BO is set for 40peds The list of BP's (if You want single one the price is 1ped) 1 Basic...
  14. Lu Nix

11globs = 857peds

Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  15. Lu Nix

Looking for Breer P2a & P4a

Hi, Looking for : Breer P2a (L) - 105% Breer P4a (L) - 110% full TT only, bulk offers from crafters only (it is offer for crafters) PM me offers plz br & gl Lu
  16. Lu Nix

753ped - Mermoth Alpha

Hi, got 5th HOF First with item !!!!! Ane the item is .... ...EP-16 :laugh: Click to enlarge
  17. Lu Nix

5,7k ped in 3 HOFs

Someone told uber is over 1k therefore please see attached :dunce: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. Lu Nix

Lu_Nix - allo stalker, atrax young

While HOFs are nice the globals are our sad reality ;) Allo Stalker - 58ped Click to enlarge Atrax Young -55ped Click to enlarge
  19. Lu Nix

1.631ped on longu mature

shall be removed shall be removed as i get some others HOFs to keep orders i moved it to one thread its my fourth hof and again it was cash only :cool: Click to enlarge
  20. Lu Nix

Lu_NiX strike back -> 6globs/700ped

glob no - mob - amount 36 Daikiba Stalker - 142ped Click to enlarge 37 Molisk Guardian - 110ped Click to enlarge 38 Allo Prowler - 63ped Click to enlarge 40 allo old alpha - 62ped Click to enlarge 41 Armax Cow Guardian - 210ped Click to enlarge 42 Armax Bull Provider - 99ped Click to enlarge
  21. Lu Nix

new LA-31 first glob !!

Just NE from Shinook Jungle TP i found new big land nice hunt on merps (few lots in range 35-45peds) and one nice global Daikiba Stalker 142 ped Click to enlarge
  22. Lu Nix

B : Plating 6B full set @ tt+330

offer can be a subject of negotiation ... :cool: unactual / platings bouht @ tt+50
  23. Lu Nix

Lu_NiX lucky seven globs (615ped)

Hi, It was nice weekend on mermoths ... Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  24. Lu Nix

B : THUNDERBIRD (M) full/parts

NOT ACTUAL Hi, I'd like to collect THUNDERBIRD (M) full set. Interested in full set as well as in pieces. If has offer for me PLZ send me pm :cool: gl to Us ! Lu
  25. Lu Nix

4HOFs/46glob - Lu_NiX - first '50

4HOFs/46globs-Lu_NiX-first '50 shall be removed as i get some others HOFs to keep orders i moved it to one thread in uber loots, i will add only globals here (sry for inconvinience) hi, im fresh player (6m only) therefore only 4hofs and 46globals. Pictures are dividend into few post. gl to Us...
Back