Search results

1. Harald

Question: I have problems spawning my caly pets and others on Ark...

Anyone faceing same trouble? Not being able to spawn pets from other planets on Caly?
  2. Harald

Selling: Generic Fuses

Selling looted parts not available to sell on Auction: Generic Fuse Generic Transformer Propulsion Connector PM me with your offers.
  3. Harald

Achievement: Allaround 100 Iron accomplish! ;-)

So now i have done all the 100's ...! :yay: Click to enlarge See you all again, at all round 500! :laugh: My lucky ones was the Araneatrox and Atrox. Under you will see the list of the globals achived during the iron challanges. Click to enlarge
  4. Harald

Selling: Make up stuff

Lip Gloss (Hot Pink) 1 8.00 PED Lip Gloss (Silver) 1 8.00 PED Lip Liner (Hollywood Cerise) 2 8.00 PED Lipstick (Burgundy) 1 9.00 PED Lipstick (Cardinal) 2 18.00 PED Glitter Spray (White) 1 17.00 PED Foundation (Brown) 2 10.00 PED Foundation (Chocolate) 1 5.00 PED Foundation (Dark Brown) 8 40.00...
  5. Harald

Selling: Basic Blueprints

Selling verious Basic Blueprints; Blueprint name x no. of Blueprints i have for sale. Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint x 5 Basic Bearings Blueprint x 2 Basic Coil Blueprint Basic Engine Blueprint x 5 Basic Nuts Blueprint x 3 Basic Power System Blueprint x 4 Basic Processor Blueprint...
  6. Harald

Selling: Armor sets

Armor sets (M) Selling Armor Sets for Male Avi. Full Armor sets; Gnome TT 24 + 6 (30) Goblin TT 36,5 + 3,5 (40) Shogun TT 140 + 10 (150) What I want for each set. (price)
  7. Harald

Help: 5k Weapon?

So... I'm just think to buy a weapon for around 5k as an investment and something that I will have good use of... ;) I have some idea on what to buy, but I wanted to hear if anyone got any suggestions. So what weapon can I get for 5k? :scratch2:
  8. Harald

Info: Calypso Sea Creatures

For 2 years ago Queen made this thread. About Fishing and the implemention of more Sea Creatures, now 2 years later when I was first noticeing the ATH on something called Proteron.:rolleyes: And i started searching for new creatures and found that ther been added 4 "new" sea creatures, so...
  9. Harald

NEVERDIE the name that NEVER DIE'S

Okay just for fun I wanted to list up and see how many things in Entropia Universe now bears the name NEVERDIE; All form the avatar; Jon NEVERDIE Jackobs It all started with the famous; Club NEVERDIE (CND) Then we got the; NEVERDIE Bank (Gamers Bank) Now we have the creature; NEVERDIE...
  10. Harald

Info: Creatures of Rocktopia

Creatures of Rocktropia Creatures of Rocktropia Complete list of the creatures of "Rocktopia", since I'am currently not able to login i wanted to make a list of the creatures found there so please help me get it complete. Creature's: Android Video Vixen Clone Click to enlarge "Danceing"...
  11. Harald

Info: Creatures of Rocktopia

OPS... Maderator; Delete this thead since I made two threads about the same topic. Click here to be directed to the user thread
  12. Harald

Help: Bring back the good old Teleporting!

Bring back the good old "woooshy" Teleporting! As the post says... please bring it back; Click to enlarge The story goes not been too active rigth after the bing implemention of the CE2 but now when i logged in and did my first TP Jump... i was very disepointed to notice that we no longer...
  13. Harald

Achievement: Unlocked Medicine ;)

Just unlocked Medicine :yay: Yuppi ;) Click to enlarge
  14. Harald

CND's Shops...

Just for fun... anyone know what a CND shop is worth?
  15. Harald

Selling: WoF England masks

Click to enlarge Premade....unisex masks :P OB: 175 PED mask 1 BO: 250 PED. (TT: 149.50 PED) OB: 185 PED mask 2 BO: 270 PED. (TT:149.90 PED) Open auction till next sunday. 24 of May.
  16. Harald

Selling: Cnd shop 54

Shop is on Ingame Auction OB 6k BO 8k Shop is emty offcause Rent per month is 25 ped. 120 items it can hold. Front view display area. Two entrences. Two floors. Build in shelfs. Shop 54 CND.
  17. Harald

Achievement: Coolness Unlocked Today :)

I unloced Coolness today! :yay: Click to enlarge
  18. Harald

Help: Looking Land Owners to fill Amethera Cup 2009

Looking Land Owners to fill up the Amethera Cup 2009 As the headline says I'm currently looking for Land Owners to fill this year's Amethera Cup 2009. Under me here you will see a list of the rounds. There's 35 rounds in total. Post in this thread or pm me for reservation. Still some...
  19. Harald

Looking for input concerning – Amethera Cup 2009

As it says in the thread headline, I’ am looking now looking for inputs concering how to implemet the Miners into this years Amethera Cup (AC) 2009. So miners speak up! Amethera Cup for the Miners. They enter all or as many as they wish of the Qualifiers Rounds in the Amethera Cup. Hunting...
  20. Harald

Amethera Cup 2009

The Amethera Cup 2009 is not going to procced as sceduled.... My own lack of time for EU and the selling of LA makes this very time consuming event. And i see now that i will not be able to follow it up. So I will not arrange this years Amethera Cup. Thank's to all that showed interest for...
  21. Harald

Question: MMOWC, when does it start...

Halla Neverdie. Just wondering when does this years MMOWC start? And do we have to register anywhere to part take?
  22. Harald

Trophy Cup Design Competion

Trophy Cup Design Competion This is simpel I want to see if anyone can come up with a cool disign for a Trophy Cup for the Amethera Cup. And hunting event i hope will be a yearly event, therefore I would like to have a good design for the Trophy Cup. The Design will be uploaded to these. Like...
  23. Harald

Amethera Cup 2008 - Review

Amethera Cup 2008 - Review Now when the Amethera Cup of 2008 is over i would like all to post the goods and bads about it so i can make adjustments for next years Cup. Even if you didn't partake in the cup i want you opinions ;) If you your not familiar with waht the Amethera Cup is... look...
  24. Harald

Amethera Cup 2008 - Prize Ceremony

Amethera Cup 2008 - Prize Ceremony Treasue Island Mansion @ 1.st November - Saturday 21:30 MA time. This will mark the end of the first ever made Amethera Cup. And I'll host a PARTY at Treasue Island Mansion to mark this. Since we just have had Halloween I will give some 50 pedder'r...
  25. Harald

Selling: Ticket's

Halla all, I'm selling ticket's to the Quarterfinals of the Amethera Cup Now as the Qualifying rounds has finished you can all consider the buy in option. 250 ped per ticket for the Quarterfinal... there is 24 tickets avaible at the verious Land Markers. Click to enlarge"]Click to...
Back