7. patrickx72

Selling: Assasin R150 Tier 8.4!

daily bump :ahh:
  8. patrickx72

Bumb :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  9. patrickx72

I like to sell my Weappon! :lolup::lolup::lolup: It is now Tier 8.4! Pleas contact me when you ar intrestet. And yes, it is a great weappon!!!! :yay::yay::yay: I will acept a SB +6.2k B=+7.5k! Peds only!!! TT ist atm arround 700ped
  10. Assasin 150

Assasin 150

11. patrickx72

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Add me to. This BP was one of the worst ideas ever from MA. Patrick Patrickx72 Sandler
  12. patrickx72

A big Thank to Mr Infinity Infinity!!!!

this warning have no value.. a lot of Things show up this "warning" but you have to ignore many of them... Ist more here the Problem that the value of the auds are 0.00ped.. so you get very easy confused about it!
  13. patrickx72

A big Thank to Mr Infinity Infinity!!!!

Hello togehter i was asking for Mr Infinity Infinity because of my big mistake with the auction system. And yes, i have give hem 100 AUD`s for togehter 57ped`s! But: He have contactet me over the Forum and i got me the hole Money back!!!!!!!! So, i will say here 1000 thanks to hem to be so...
  14. patrickx72

Make orders pay the offered price

absolutly correct! thats only a jump in the statistic and nothing will happen after this.. and it its the easyst way for both of us! :wise: thank you again infinity!
  15. patrickx72

i have send you another pm
  16. patrickx72

Heya! thats a word! :) thx you for your answear! :yay:
  17. patrickx72

On monday same ist happen with me.. it looks for me like, that some Avatars using the BO function as a trap for others.. and it looks like, it work perfectly for them. the problem ist one AUD have a value of 0.00Ped. and so is it very easy happen that you made the mistake to give them a BO of...
  18. patrickx72

Looking for Mr Infinity Infinity

Hmmm.. so it looks like he made the same over and over? Would it be not a idea that all with the same problem write about this Player to MA? Looks like he using the BO system for this reason. Maybe enough preasure on MA to do something would help.. thx guys :)
  19. patrickx72

thank you very much fredda!
  20. patrickx72

Hello togehter i hope somebodey cane help me to find Mr Inifnity Infinity. It its realy importend for me. He its also from time to time here online, but not really often.. I have send him a message here on this board as a PM. I dont cane finde him over the Player Register ingame (i think he...
  21. patrickx72

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Parts, Foots, Shin, Thigh,Gloves

:yay::lolup::eyecrazy::wtg::yay::eyecrazy::lolup: bump
  22. patrickx72

Selling: Sasha

Bump :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg:
  23. patrickx72

Selling: Sasha

:yay::yay::yay::yay: bump
  24. patrickx72

bump :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  25. patrickx72

I like to sell follow M unl parts: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Merry Mayhem 13 Foot Guards (Tier 1.1) Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (Tier 1.0) Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (Tier 3.7) Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (Tier 1.1) offers pls PM me, i would also acept AUD`s and.. im only intrestet to...
Back