Search results

1. Casay

Selling: Full TT ESI

Get you rbids in :) Full tt ESI :) Bumping it last time......
  2. Casay

Full TT ESI SB 950% Changed to auction on first post: Changing to auction - Start Aug 30th Ends Sep 6th SB 950%.... bump :)
  3. Casay

Full TT ESI SB 950% Changed to auction on first post: Changing to auction - Start Aug 30th Ends Sep 6th SB 950%....
  4. Casay

Bump for new grandson :) Woot Still for sale :) Yep and welcome to the world to my new grandson :) Total awesomeness!!! :yay::yup: :bump:
  5. Casay

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: :bump:
  6. Casay

To the top....... ya know ya need it... fair offers not refused..... bump
  7. Casay

:bump::bump:
  8. Casay

Thanks Azzah... moving it on up :)
  9. Casay

Ya know ya want it :) Fair offers not refused... :wise:
  10. Casay

Bringing it up..... :bump:
  11. Casay

Thanks.. wanna buy it? :) hugz! *bump....
  12. Casay

Bump it again. Couple of offers received but just to low.
  13. Casay

bump it up :)
  14. Casay

Full TT ESI Changing to auction - Start Aug 30th Ends Sep 6th SB 950%....
  15. Casay

!!wof team usa support afterparty!!

21:30 start time!! I meesed up! It starts at 21:20 NOT 22:00!!! GET REGISTERED!
  16. Casay

Info: Team USA: WoF 2014

21:30 start time!!!!!! I messed up it starts at 21:30 NOT 22:00~~~
  17. Casay

HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS! I'M IN GAME AND AT THE LA!!!! Make sure you're on the list in USA forum thread or get with person whose team you were on so can get added... 22:00(21:30!!!)!!!! Be early as have to register at Land Marker ONLY!!!!! 21:30 NOT 22:00!!!
  18. Casay

HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS! I'M IN GAME AND AT THE LA!!!! Make sure you're on the list in USA forum thread or get with person whose team you were on so can get added... 22:00(WRONG 21:30!!!) !!!! Be early as have to register at Land Marker ONLY!!!!! 21:30 NOT 22:00
  19. Casay

These are the names I have so far for support team members that can be in the free event. If you did USA Support go to the Team USA private forum to get added! Event is Saturday so hurry! :) THE OLD NICK Toast Morticha Dragoness Exodia Lenny LL Leonard Talania Tal Indigo nikander Killarious...
  20. Casay

These are the names I have so far for the Team USA Support team members. If you helped and are not on this list go to the USA Team forum to get added. EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY! THE OLD NICK Toast Morticha Dragoness Exodia Lenny LL Leonard Talania Tal Indigo nikander Killarious K-Max Maximillion...
  21. Casay

!!UPDATE!! 21:30!!!!! It's all set up and ready to go: Saturday, 18th at 22:00 (21:30!!! NOT 22:00) on LA 18 [22426, 35397, 150] Primordial Longu Young You MUST get a ticket from me. Contact me in game. The day of the event I'll be at the land marker for an hour or so before so you can get...
  22. Casay

Corinthian Silver Kanin - progress issue

Same problem here but effecting all my pets. Happened after somone else with silver kanine ran near me and they seemed to bug out and din't know 'who' to follow. I relogged then had two rabbits, one that seemed to work and other that was just there. The one just there could control any pet I...
  23. Casay

Please go to private USA forum for full info and decision on mobs. :) THANKS B.I.G.!!!:yay:
  24. Casay

Entropia Universe 15.2.0 Release Notes

Increased damage from creatures??? NEW FEATURE????????? Soc mates reporting changes in scips, warlock, hogglo and formicadia mobs. Scips hit for more jag or shadow. Used to only hit for 1.0 on shadow? Warlocks hitting for more? Formicadia actually giving NO LOOT messages now :/ Hogglo seems...
  25. Casay

*** WoF SEMI-FINAL (STAGE 5) Moblist and Info! ***

Not there this morning :( How we supposed to do this????
Back