Search results

1. Toshba

CGA Unlocked

Yep, not bad for a guy that just drops probes between hunting mobs. I waas out west of Twin heading for some drones dropping a few probes as I went when bingo... You have got a new skill Calypso Ground Assessment. Yea haw.... After a loss of 1000 ped at CP it was nice to finish the weekend on...
  2. Toshba

My First HOF

Hi, Yippee horray I got my first HOF. I can t put a pic up because, well it didnt last long enough for me to hit the "F" key and bring up the screen. It was a huge 84pedder, :laugh:, but still as was pointed out to me by many friends, A HOF is a HOF. So after a year and one month and 9...
  3. Toshba

Deposit = Globals Here is the proof

Some of you know me, I dont global that often, max has been 3 in one day. I have never HOF'ed and have played for about a year. So when I put my first major deposit in to buy Phantom armour, look what happens the very same day whilst I was testing it out. one of them was a back...
  4. Toshba

I dun did git me one o' them thar Hoooogs

Yep, I was the lucky buyer of some Phantom Armour and thought I would give it a whirl, so after taming a few big Argos, (for those that know me as Mr Argo) Leaders etc and taking on 3 hunters at once, I decided a real challenge was in order. Off to TI, straight out east and there sits a lovely...
  5. Toshba

Looking for my First Disciple

Hello, I am looking to try to impart the knowledge I have gained over the past year whilst playing EU. I seek a sponge, that will absorb what I can offer. Preferrably you will be in a time zone that fits with me, I am in Australia so its GMT +10 hours. I am online virtually everyday from 6pm to...
  6. Toshba

Toshba is finally COOL

Hey Folks, Finally got it tonight. :yay: :yay: :yay: So very pleased. :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  7. Toshba

MDA Unlocked

Hi All, just wanted to let you know that I unlocked MDA yesterday. As I am basically a Rifle hunter, and only use the Sword when I run out of ammo I was pretty pleased with this acheivement. :yay:
  8. Toshba

My 50th Global

Nothing major but I got my 50th hunting global today. Still waiting on that first HOF....maybe one day. :)
  9. Toshba

Melbourne Aust. EU Meet - Interested?

Hi Folks, A few of us, namely myself Grrrr and Westy got together for coffe a few weeks back, and I got to thinking, is anyone else interested in a meeting of EU like minds in Melbourne sometime. Respond to this thread and if there is enough of us I will try and organise something. Looking...
  10. Toshba

Rifle 5100

Hi All, just wanted to say that I hit 5100 rifle last night. Been a while in coming, but finally made it. :yay: Didnt take a screeny cause I didnt notice till later, but I can take one tonight and put it up.
  11. Toshba

You have to laugh sometimes

I was hunting near Twin Peaks, my usual Argos when this Argo Hunter and I were in a titanic battle, he won the first round, and as I died I see another Ava standing behind me, you guessed it, he opens fire the minute I am dead and kill steals the Hunter. :mad: I ran back from the revive and...
  12. Toshba

How is the Loot in 8.8.3?

Hi, some of us are still at work and cant get to play the new VU so i was wondering if anyone has noticed an improvement in the loot. Its still 5 hours before I can play... help a guy out. :)
  13. Toshba

Pilot Needed

Hi, there is a full load of ppl at Twin waiting for a pilot to take us up to CND. Anyone available? Please. :)
  14. Toshba

My Reward

I decided that when I got Serendipity I would shout myself a trip to CND. Well i got Sere this week, so I am off to CND. I bought myself a 103 enmatter amp, and 100ped of probes. I also filled my MkII with ammo and am heading up to the domes tonight. Hope to see some of you up there, and wish...
  15. Toshba

Twin Peaks Stolen

:eek: Someone stole Twin Peaks when my back was turned. Click to Enlarge.
  16. Toshba

Serendipity Unlocked

I finally got it after an intense week of hunting. :) Click to enlarge
  17. Toshba

RDA unlocked

Wooo Hooo. I finally unlocked RDA today. Its been a long battle, but its so very gratifing to see that little green line come up. (screenies to follow)
  18. Toshba

Entropia makes it down under

Hi All, just thought i would add this article in the local newspaper. Its quite long and about other MMORGs as well, but Deathifer gets quite a mention. Enjoy http://www.theage.com.au/news/games/the-geek-australian-dream/2006/10/16/1160850846458.html
  19. Toshba

My First Robot Ship encounter

Hi Everyone, There I was yesterday south of Twin just minding my own business, hunting, a bit of mining and drilling when my detector says to me, "Your have picked up a strange signal". Ohhhh says I and broadcasts over the soc chat.. I got something strange. Now most of my soc mates know me...
  20. Toshba

Graduation Day

Hi All, Just wanted to let you in on the good news, I graduated on the weekend. Finally after 3 months of back breaking work, hard fought battles and oh yea, HEAPS of fun, my Mentor, Alice :wise: , cut me loose. :) My 2k Rifle skill is complete. Thanks to all the Argos, that helped me...
  21. Toshba

Does Time spent Hunting in a session improve your loot?

Hello everyone, this is my first thread. I would firstly like to thank everyone for the great knowledge they have given me from readaing here. :dunce: Ok, to the question. I am wondering if the amount of time spent online in one hunting session has any bearing on the amount of loot you get...
Back