Search results

1. Cly

Gold Mines Not working correctly

Earlier Marie Woodel reported that she was receiving less gold than expected when harvesting her mines, but as far as I can see there is a really obvious far more serious bug with these mines: They ever hold the capacity they are supposed to for their level: they remain capped at 500 gold (the...
  2. Cly

Jethro's Damage Reduction seems bugged

Card says he reduces 3 damage for 5 turns. My Base claw attack does minimum 8 damage, but I routinely hit Jethro for 3. Perhaps you've got the 3 and 5 in the wrong order / places?
  3. Cly

Buying: Terratech PH-3 (Unlimited)

If you have one for sale, please do feel free to let me know. PM me here or message in-game (Clytemnestra Cly Darksteel) or find me on Skype (Clytemnestra.Darksteel)
  4. Cly

Selling: Fugabarba Leather

Greetings... I have available for sale, on behalf of another player, 11 PED (1100 pieces) of Fugabarba Skins (Apologies for getting the title wrong). I will accept Start Bids for this product (or subsets thereof) of: 2750% (27.5 pec per piece) Instant BO (for any quantity you want) comes in...
  5. Cly

Selling: Bear (F) Set Unlimited Tier 1

SB + 590 Bo + 690 ----------------- SOLD! ------------- Gloves T 1.4 Helmut T 1.7 Thighs T 1.4 Shins T 1.5 Feet T 1.3 Harness T 1.6 Arms T 2.0 I am selling this on behalf of someone else, set is currently on Calypso.
  6. Cly

Buying: Dragon, Paladin, Vampire (F) Parts

Hi all... I am trying to complete a couple sets and auction is going a bit slowly at the moment, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has the following pieces of armour to offer me at the moment? I am looking for: 1) PALADIN THIGHS (F) 2) DRAGON FOOT GUARDS (F) 3) VAMPIRE THIGHS (F) 4) VAMPIRE...
  7. Cly

FYI: Hit and Run Disciples

Just FYI: met a young lady today who took the starting advice and equipment I offered to her for a mentor hunting trip and basically "suddenly went idle" and then came back and suddenly un-subscribed from the mentoring arrangement as soon as she did. I can afford the 10 PED lost, but thought I...
  8. Cly

LA Information on MAP

As a follow-on to Steffel's post about being able to see tax information in advance before entering or travelling to a world or land area, I was thinking it might be very nice to have 1) All Land Areas visibly marked on maps for people without them having to "discover them" 2) two types of...
  9. Cly

Help: Local Network, Blocked Machines?

Greetings all, this is exceptionally weird. I have multiple machines at home, and a fixed IP address with my ISP. I have EU client installed on more than box, because sometimes my partner plays with me, sometimes friends come over, and sometimes we have guests over who use the downstairs room...
  10. Cly

Birthday Presents

Things have been moving along slowly but steadily in recent months - slowly due to RL workload which has been paying off nicely at least. I had a nice birthday present from a friend who understands my vices though, and have managed to acquire a few items on my to-do list which ROCKS! I have...
  11. Cly

Possible Account Hack

Please be advised that for the last 3 hours my Soc-Mate ROSCOE DUDE GENTRY has had his avatar logged in, but not been responding to Soc or Personal IMs. This is NOT his usual time-slot (he's likely asleep) and he ALWAYS answers messages. We are concerned someone may have hacked his account...
  12. Cly

Globallllll ! :)

Got my first ever global today, and would you believe it was in crafting? Settler Shins, even. Well well well. Stunned, to say the least. But very very pleased! :yay:
  13. Cly

First Ever Global

Hi, it's me again. I know this is for really famous sort of stuff, but for me achievements are rare. So I take them when I can ;) I have had globals in teams before, but never a solo one. After 18 months, I was beginning to wonder if I just wasn't on the list :D I was sort of expecting to...
  14. Cly

Goals Achieved

Thought it might be worth me setting this up for my own future reference later. 0) Started EU: June 2006 1) 1000 Sweat Gatherer: 04/12/2007 2) Graduated (1902 SB): 12/12/2007 3) First Solo Global (73 Ped Settler Shins): 11/03/2008
  15. Cly

Longest Discipleship ever? :)

At last, after 18 months of slow going and steadily selling sweat gathered to pay for weapon repairs and so on. I can finally show my patient mentor this... Same day as VU 9.1. I promised it to him before Christmas, and it looks like he's in luck, just ;) THANK YOU to all the wonderful...
  16. Cly

My first "Achievement"

Hey there. Please don't all laugh at once ;) I hereby post my very first pic of what I consider to be an achievement for myself... Without further ado, I present the product of hours and hours of work... It's a milestone for me, at least. Akbar, no need to be afraid just yet, but I _will_...
  17. Cly

Things to get

1) Dodge. To get this I need to hunt robots, which will require 2) weapon in the 30-damage or so range. So either I have to go hunting with the handgun OR I need a Longblade or better yet a decent Laser Rifle. So far, Caudatergus appear to remain my best bet for long-term hunting, as they have...
  18. Cly

Thought for the Day

I wish it were not so hard to find a miner who a) gathered enough Force Nexus to have some spare each month b) was willing to save himself auction fees and sell to me direct. Thanks deeply to those hunter-soc-mates who have been trying mining this VU due to various (non-)loot issues, and have...
  19. Cly

Thank you to Genesis

(also seen posting on this forum as "Gen"). Genesis has put up a new site recently for Entropia newbies, (literally, http://www.entropianewbies.com ) but has also made himself available once a week or so for hunts with new people. I arrived a few minutes late this morning - I set my alarm for...
  20. Cly

Curiosity

Does _anyone_ have any insight or idea as to what exactly changed in the mini-update I downloaded earlier today? I see no posts on the EU site, on here, or anywhere else. But I'm dying to know :)
Back