Search results

1. NoBion

Selling: Collectors gun maybe? Desert Eagle Vincent DPS P20 (L)

I am a bit low on peds for my very causual hunting. I've had this gun sitting in storage for years waiting for some kind of estate to display it in, but not sure that comes soon. Anyway its the only Desert Eagle model i've seen in the game, and there's no sales history since 2014. it also...
  2. NoBion

Nostalgia: Old login + more, NoBion & Gekkuli

I actually had this Video up for 7 years, but in a shorter version. The Movie was captured by Gekkuli which havent been around for years, The intro is of him (who lives in finland) But it was a shame the other video did not include it, as you get to see the old Launcher and also the old loading...
  3. NoBion

Sneak peak at the Ingame music at DSEC-9

Hello Everyone I've had the enjoyment of working with the team at Virtuasense on the ingame soundtrack of the currently 2 zones on DSEC-9 that can be teleported to from Monria. At DSEC-9 you'll find exciting new missions, lore and much more content to enjoy! i highly advice people to go there...
  4. NoBion

Selling: Lion Shins & Helmet (M)

Selling these 2 parts. Throw me a offer on them. Last sale on the parts was +1500 on shins and +700 on helmets. Both are tier 0 Trade offers welcome too :)
  5. NoBion

Selling: (SOLD) Full set of Lion (M)

I am considering selling the Lion armor to pursuit something else in EU. I will most likely only sell if i can my money back on it. it wasent that easy to collect a full set. Thanks to anyone on the way who helped me! :) Tiers are between 0 and 3 I am open for offers. BO: TT+10.000 Sold for...
  6. NoBion

Question: Despawn time on vehicles?

So i wonder, 2020. How does vehicle despawn works? I read some quite old threads about despawning 10 min after you log out, also 10 min when you are offradar. But how about if you are on rader? will it stay spawned for ages or? I guess someone tested this, so i dont have to :P
  7. NoBion

An administrator has blocked your acces to application for safety

So i had this message today trying to run the client loader Running as administrator doesent fix it. Only option i could really find is to completely turn off the feature with the user acces control in windows Regedit. Anyone else having issues? The message i saw is the same as this video...
  8. NoBion

Selling: Koroma set (M)

Hello :) Selling a full suit of Koroma Looking for +200 ped. Offers are welcome :cool: SOLD
  9. NoBion

Buying: Deep Cadmium Paint cans

Need around 650 cans of these. Can anyone help? :) P.S. Put a order on auction for 650 cans at 110%, so thats an option to sell me through as well :)
  10. NoBion

Buying: Mastercoat (M) (All blank/Cheap)

Looking for a cheap as possible mastercoat (M) for a colouring project. Hit me with a message if you got a cheap one laying around :) COAT FOUND!
  11. NoBion

Selling: White & Pink coat (Great for paradox etc.)

Looking to sell this lovely coat! 2 fields of white and 1 pink. Used with Paradox set in the past. B/O is +250 ped Offers are welcome :) Regards NoBion
  12. NoBion

Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

So for many days the rocktropia website was "Dead", you could not acces it. Finaly it now works, but all it does is redirect to Entropia official website account creation. NEVERDIES Official facebook page is deactivated People have seen NEVERDIE Global, but wasent his avatar now a official...
  13. NoBion

Suggestion: Lights on chest for nighttime

Sometimes its very dark in EU, and it makes no sense we do not have any light. I know you can buy a flashlight attachment for guns, but that decays with every shot. What about a light to mount on your chest? giving you light all the time, even when no equipment in hands. Could be neccesary to...
  14. NoBion

How long before auto log out?

Might appear like a strange question from a experienced player But i been AFK crafting a few times now, and after a long period of time it seems to have shut down EU when i come back. I thought there's basicly no time you can be AFK before it wants to log you out. Did this change at some...
  15. NoBion

Buying: All parts found - Thanks!

Hello :) Looking for these in male versions, prefferably i want the thighs first. If anyone have a one of these and look to part with it, please send me a PM for more :-)
  16. NoBion

Looking to complete dicipleship? I can offer you mentoring. More info inside

Good & helpfull mentor is looking for new diciples! (Danish/English) Want the best help you can get and maybe even some free skills ? Read below My time in Entropia have been wide and far. i been active more or less all years (some i have been alot, some i have almost not) i am fairly active...
  17. NoBion

Selling: Two rare collector items

Hello :) Selling 2 items that i believe might be of interrest for collectors Ull laser rifle: SOLD Has a pretty cool laser beam too :) Mallice Boots: SOLD Quite rare boots in smooth and exclusive design pattern. Send me a PM if they got interrest, i expect offers that take rarerity...
  18. NoBion

Buying: Paradox set (M)

Looking for a set of paradox at an attractive price. Hit me up here or ingame if you got a set! :)
  19. NoBion

Selling: Level 8 Oratan Miner Pet

Looking to sell this guy SOLD Offers welcome Info: http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=48
  20. NoBion

Level 8 Oretan Miner Pet

Hello :) Anyone know what value are on these today? Can only really seem to find a sales thread from 2018 on forums, asking around +4-500 ped for a level 7
  21. NoBion

Selling: Rare Full Zombie (M)

Zombie is rare, especially in a complete set with feets Last Full set sold on auction for +360 Full set SOLD :) Current tier Face: 1,99 Harness: 2,82 Arms: 2,30 Gloves: 1,11 Thigh: 1,80 Shin: 1,9 Feet: 2,89
  22. NoBion

Selling: Apartment Omegaton Beta Complex 5E - Great view!

Selling my small and very nice apartment This apartment is great since it contains both view to another apartment building, Terrain and also ocean. Looking for offers :-)
  23. NoBion

Selling: Full set of Zombie (M), Full set of 5B plates, Full set of 6A Plates

Zombie is rare, especially in a complete set with feets Full set sold on auction not long ago for +370 Full set +370 or throw me a offer :)
  24. NoBion

Selling: Rare armor set & Part

Looking to sell Paradox Set (M) Price +2500 ped. Multiple parts are impossible to find, and are only part of the 3-4 complete sets in exist. There's been a few "lucky" buyers snapping up a rare part cheap, but that doesent mean they will ever have a complete set. Price is set out from average...
Back