Search results

1. M

Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

OK Thanx Atrax, thats actually the first place i went - musta just missed them somehow will try again thanx for the reply
  2. M

Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

Current location of longtooth Hi guys Just wondering where any longtooth might be, ive been all over but just cant find any, i know its late in the migration but i am still seeing globals on them so guess there are still some around somewhere. thanx all
  3. M

Lost user name and password

thanx guys
  4. M

Lost user name and password

HI I am returning to EU after a while and so to EL also, but for the life of me cannot remember my account login My Email is now different so cant recover details that way. Who/how should i contact for help. IG Name KIARA MOON KINDRED Thank you
  5. M

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred
  6. M

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

Sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred thx
  7. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred thx
  8. M

Is this PC good?

Thanx guys Actually the main reason I thought it was a good system was the GPU, seemed really high up on a hierarchy list I found but that seem to be what most of you are concerned about. Hmm ...
  9. M

Is this PC good?

I googled all the parts and they all seem quite high specs Compared to sys requirements it looks like I can have high maybe v.high settings?
  10. M

Is this PC good?

300 euros Doesn't say anything about OS but I was going to install windows 10 on old PC so can do so on this one if I need to
  11. M

Is this PC good?

Hi again guys Whilst researching things to upgrade my old clapped out PC ( upon your advice having abandoned the cheapo laptop idea) this has popped up for sale in my neighbourhood * amd a10 6700 3. 7ghz * 8gb ram * msi a68hm-e33 v2 * thermaltake 600w font * cooler master hyper 103 * graphic...
  12. M

Cheapo laptop

AAHHHHHH I understand now, nice save there from trouble I think Sounds like I really do need a newer Windows too then to make this work.
  13. M

Cheapo laptop

Yes indeed, I am running Windows XP!! I googled my motherboard and it is maxed out at 4gb RAM (2x2) so I can't do anything about that. I did manage to find out that it's PC2 6400 400 MHz so I don't know if it would help to get faster or better RAM? Other than that I am going to try to get a...
  14. M

Cheapo laptop

Graphics card I guess Ok so I guess I'm really in the market for a new graphics card Research mode - on lol Same cards out there but different brands with wide range of price for the same thing :confused:
  15. M

Cheapo laptop

Thank you for all the info guys I've decided to stay away from the laptop option for now and sort my PC out - lots to do as its in a bit of a mess, a good ole spring clean and tidy up is needed. Then I'm going to upgrade it a little. I thought the RAM was the 1st thing to look at but it...
  16. M

Cheapo laptop

Ok, thanx guys That's pretty much what I was expecting, I wasn't looking for a laptop as an option to save money but more to save space lol and for convenience but just don't have the budget to get anything great. I think I'll stick to sorting my PC out for now. Thank you all for taking the time...
  17. M

Cheapo laptop

Hello to all you tech minded members of the EU community I apologise in advance for asking a question I'm sure everyone's bored and fed up of answering but it's slightly different in my defence. I'm about to try and upgrade my PC that is now struggling to run EU but before I do I was wondering...
  18. M

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Kiara Moon Kindred
  19. M

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Awesome event !! sign me up - KIARA MOON KINDRED :)
  20. M

CLD sale today with James Bowerbird Estatebroker

YAY Finally i got my CLD:yay: Persuaded rl hubby it WAS a good idea (after 1 year of trying) and got lucky in Twin. :wtg:
  21. M

FYI: Missions bugged?

same here.
  22. M

CLD Molisk Mania

Been hunting them all week watching my ped balance shrink, always losses but was determined to keep going and finally got a little swirlie today - happy now, at least i have 1 entry in the raffle (fingers crossed :laugh:)
  23. M

Income shared @ ola 17 | april

Collected my prize last night, thanx for a fab event, will definitely be trying again :)
  24. M

Win 3000 PED @ OLA04 Atrax Park

gratz Litte J !
  25. M

New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

HI I just started using this app a few weeks ago, works well with no major issues for me. Takes screenies every time but is a little bit random if it has the chat box on it, sometimes just the picture with no chat boxes showing the global - even 1 screen will just be the picture but second will...
Back