Search results

1. Fuega

Nerve Blast downgrade and implant downgrade

ORIGINAL COMPLAINT: I just submitted two support cases to MA, and hopefully they fix this. But until they do I feel ripped off. I originally purchased a Potent Nerve Blast chip because of its very very high economy as listed in wikipedia. MA recently replaced it with a First Gen Electric attack...
  2. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Guide updated 27 December 2011 I decided to make this guide more of a community project, and less of my project. I would appreciate PM's of your suggestions. I will try to fairly represent all perspectives, and at the same time keep this guide simple and short. I appreciate the people that have...
  3. Fuega

my first blog... serious thoughts

This is my first blog entry on EF :yay: Here are some serious thoughts. First, for all of you that know me, you know that my pet project here is my "Mentor Program" forum entry, and always how to improve it. I have put many many hours into writing it and rewriting it. I wish that I could change...
  4. Fuega

Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

I decided to try something different. I am offering BodyGuard (L) armor with a free lifetime replacement warranty. In my opinion BodyGuard (L) is the greatest armor in this game, because: 1. it doesn't have that nasty decay fee when you take it off, like UL armor and clothes do. 2. it looks...
  5. Fuega

Info: Mentor Program

This has evolved to a Tutorial for New Players. And has moved to gamefaqs website. I am not currently looking for disciples. I am working on a re-write that might be put in the tutorial forum.
  6. Fuega

Selling: Sentinel Harness (F)

Update: My Sentinel Harness was sold on 11 August 2008 with the help of Tzepu. ....... This is a sad day. I am selling my favorite piece of gear to pay bills IRL. I have had my Sentinel Harness for 4 years, and will miss it. Thank you EF community in advance for helping let people know...
Back