Search results

1. B

Achievement: Bob's 7th sense

Click to enlarge First tests indicate i still can't sense any minerals but it'll be nice to see my prof levels move a bit faster for a few days at least :) If i'd chipped 3 days ago it would have cost less than 100ped, doing it naturally cost me over 300 but its not suprising as i still havent...
  2. B

Selling: Unique Lady Kraster Helmet (F)

Was holding onto this until the mutant event was over in case something interesting happened which unsurprisingly it didn't. Unless there's a cross dressing VU on the way it isn't much use to me now so its time to find it a new home. Not really got a clue what this is worth so there's no buyout...
  3. B

Discovery: Unique Lady Kraster Helmet F

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Looted from a very uber umbra clan leader. a big thankyou to the mulaak'f clan warlord who sent me back to the revive so i could find this mob :) Thanks for all the PMs, i promise not to complain about loot for at least a week :P
  4. B

Achievement: Bob avoids stuff

Was aiming for this during the 3x skill shenanigans but i had no ped so made no progress at all. had gained about 0.4 evader since the start of 2x skill but as it only cost 200 ped i thought i'd chip the last 0.5 of a level and have 2 days of skilling this instead of getting it a week after the...
  5. B

Achievement: Medium Health

Click to enlarge Slow as hell, like everything else, but i'm finally there :wtg::wtg: And here's some unlocks from the last couple of months that i never got round to posting. Suppose treatment or avoidance will be my next target but i'd have to start hunting again for them :-/
  6. B

PC: OA-101 bp 1qr

Have had this for a while and have no intention of clicking it (i've done a few clicks and the qr is actually 3.5 but i doubt that adds much to the value). Had never even thought about selling it but i'm sure i saw one go for over 200peds the other day which would give my ped card a nice boost...
  7. B

Achievement: My combat sense is tingling

... or something like that. Click to enlarge Damn this took forever, about a month per level from 43 onwards. Was blitzing the last level but been losing so many peds i decided to chip the last 0.2. If only i had 60k ped to chip to commando :/
  8. B

Wounding

Click to enlarge Had a good day on gradivores yesterday so stuck in an RDA chip to finally get this. Too depressing watching it go up naturally :) Just need a big hof now to save me 3 months of skilling up to CS
  9. B

Medicine Unlock

Click to enlarge Had to cheat a bit and put in a 0.59ped first aid chip to get there but apart from that it was all natural. Took 23 heals after chipping to finally get a skillgain and get the unlock :/
  10. B

Unable to log in

Just downloaded 9.2.0.1 and now i am unable to log in, when i click on launch the screen goes black for a few seconds and then i end up back at my desktop with this error: Drivers are up to date and i've never had this problem before and dont have it on any other games. any ideas? or am i...
  11. B

Selling paints

12. B

New rank agility

Click to enlarge Fianlly reached the uber rank of "-" :wtg: Last time i'm ever going to see this so thought it was worth a post and i needed something to fill the gap between coolness and wounding/CS.
  13. B

Mda

Click to enlarge Done the proper way, none of this poking mobs with sharp stick shenanigans, just lots of punching them in the face :)
  14. B

Auction bug

Been trying to auction a first official christmas tree for about a week now but when i confirm the details i get a message saying "internal error, please try again". i have no problems auctioning anything else. the item is auctionable as a couple sold last week. has anyone else had this problem...
  15. B

vivo t20

Does anyone make these? spent a couple of hours yesterday going through the malls and random shops and couldnt find any, none on auction either.
  16. B

Coolness

Click to enlarge finally joined the cool club. taken so long i dont even remember unlocking serendipity, although i did get that with rifle so its taken longer than it could have done. maybe i'll switch back to go for CS :) skills available here
  17. B

5k Natural Handgun

Almost entirely done with korss h400 and its still taken forever. Since 4950 i've only been gaining 3-4 levels on a 16k ammo hunt, hopefully that'll increase a bit now so i can get coolness before the end of the month :/
  18. B

Drone Hof

Had a terrible weekend at Jason, never got close to a profit. Despite being completely fed up of drones i decided to get a quick hunt in before work and 10 minutes later this happens :) Click to enlarge
  19. B

1st Mining Hof

just been back to storage to unload a belk global. teleport back out and get this on my 2nd probe :yay: just about counts as an uber with markup Click to enlarge
  20. B

Uber Allo

Click to enlarge only took 2 weeks of camping limnadian. only disappointment was that my first HOF after crazy loots were introduced is pretty sensible :)
  21. B

A few phyls

Click to enlarge also got 2 ESI which i sold for 300ped so not a bad return from 800ped ammo
  22. B

First crafting HOF

screen of the actual hof didnt save for some reason so this will have to do. Click to enlarge 5 opals, some remnants and another mannell shoes bp \o/
Back