Search results

1. DIMSOT

HoF: silent hof from feff

300 ped run not korss but i thing this is better
  2. DIMSOT

1 click 1 hof

lol i came home from work i open the pc i had a few mins before i go out again i said lets throw a few bombs after the first click i listen to the hof sound
  3. DIMSOT

HoF: Atrox with money

This atrox show me the money
  4. DIMSOT

Uber: Finaly after 2 years

its almost 2 years in EU and all of that time my loot was .... lets say BAD but last sunday something change in the air 1 bomb got a small global 2 bomb nothing................ 3 bomb nothing ................ 4 bomb .................................. xxiii cumb (6780peds) ty ma
  5. DIMSOT

aT last ..... im cool

After 18 months in the game at last im cool :yay::yay::yay:
  6. DIMSOT

happy new year

happy new year to all i usally dont post the globals ...... but its was my best day in entropia so here it is it starts with this small mining global an iron hof i nice korss before 2008 and ends with 2 globals on argos
  7. DIMSOT

a nc argo with money & esi

a nc argo with money & esi esi=16,25 :yay:
  8. DIMSOT

Hogglo genocide

LoL this night Greeks united and some friends decide to go for hoggys big team 12 people resolts 17 globals lol i havent photos .....because it was so many so i stop :) :) :)
  9. DIMSOT

My last 10 days

The last 10 days was ...... lets say good Average loot but with a few global become better the last one gives me the second place in the last exaromania event :yay:
  10. DIMSOT

internal error

Hi i cant log in to the entropia universe web site i get this " An internal error has occurred. If you keep getting this error, please contant the Support Department via Support/My Support for the most speedy response, or send an email to support_info@mindark.com Review a list of...
  11. DIMSOT

zinc 452

after many many many months of ^%@^$&& loot i get a mining hof ...... my first one :yay:
  12. DIMSOT

Greeks united vs mobs

We go on a team hunt last night and..... got this... this... and this
  13. DIMSOT

last months globals

a few more from last month the feff ones was in the same minute
  14. DIMSOT

The last day = nc day

Yesterday was i fine day for me 3 global in 3 diff mobs brist,argo and drone
  15. DIMSOT

argo young 435

last night a nc one
  16. DIMSOT

two of my last globals

argo adult 87 ped atrox old 167
  17. DIMSOT

Trade System Bug

HI guys Today i had a serius problem I sold to the avatar "SWEET ENTROPIA HEART" I JUST MK2 + FAP 50 FOR 140 PEDS I PUT THE ITEMS ON THE TRADE WINDOW AND THE OTHER AVATAR PUT THE MONEY ( I SAW THE MONEY WITH ME EYES) THE CORFIRM BUTTON TURN TO GREEN IAND I PRESS CONFRIM TOO, A PRESS ACCEPT...
  18. DIMSOT

my best till new vu -argo 154

my best till new vu -argo 154
  19. DIMSOT

ped issue

Hi i dont know if i put this in the right forum. 2 dayw ago i make i deposit 30$ i had 13 ped +289 =alomost 300 i spend on repairs + ammo + boms 260 peds so 300-260 = 40 peds i went out hunting and later i noticed that my ped acount had 86 peds !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 46 peds from nowhere i...
  20. DIMSOT

question about lasser sight

Hi friends i have a problem and i want to ask u I get a abrer and a bjormir skope for my marber bravo but when i see with the skope i cant see the red dot from lasser on the mob is this ok or it is a problem sorry for my english and if i put this in a wrong forum Friendy dimsot :)
  21. DIMSOT

My First Hof

I was 200 ped loss last night and finaly in the morning the 3rd Atrax i killed give this Click to enlarge
Back