5. LightStar

Info: BIGGER IS BETTER - OLA #44 [199,603] - SW of Oshiri Hearts

Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
  6. LightStar

Buying: WTB 10K Calypso Bone Piece

Buuummmmp ...
  7. LightStar

Buying: WTB 10K Calypso Bone Piece

Buying 10K Calypso Bone Piece .... Drop a p.m.
  8. LightStar

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
  9. LightStar

Khorum Coast: Feb Tax Back

Register: Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
  10. LightStar

Info: Warning: Do not throw away your Gold Card.

The Pocket app works fine on more then one phone at the same time …. if .. you saved the initial QR code you got when you activated it. I have a spare phone set up just for that reason, if the primary phone failed. Initial QR code saved in a safe ;)
  11. LightStar

Entropia in Ultra HD ?

Now this is a bump of an 2 year old post coming to live ;) If it works, it's great for the switching. But is the issue with pygmy text solved? Without having at least a 42" monitor? Anyway i bought 2x32" 1920x1080 monitors instead, works like a charm.
  12. LightStar

Gameaholic summer LAN 2018 in Sweden

Thx for a very nice Event ! It was nice to meet up with avatars IRL :cool: And big thanks to all Sponsors especially the big sponsorship by Auktuma :yay:
  13. LightStar

FYI: Possible Mayhem Point Exploit?

I noticed "Progression Paused" timer paused suddenly in Mayhem event. Don't really know how long it was paused, anyway i went to the skulls and kicked it back online again. But i noticed that the 250point boss spawned exactly after 30 minutes (instance timer countdown) even as my progression...
  14. LightStar

Selling: Modified Rip M6600 Tier10

Ok. wasn't sure if entropedia was right.
  15. LightStar

Selling: Modified Rip M6600 Tier10

Is it 60 uses and 101dmg on the gun as base? How can then base dps be 105.50?
  16. LightStar

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
  17. LightStar

Easter Mayhem 2018

Any more info about Easter Strongbox 2018 ? New Ring? And how about putting in a NEW Unique Ring in the Classified Strongboxes, since the last one was looted in January.
  18. LightStar

20+ Days with no response to support case

Couldn't collect my reward after completing the mission (5K killpoint i think it was). The reward window "bugged" and then i couldn't get it back again, and i couldn't continue to next mission either. Only option was to abandon the mission from Main Mission Gallery.
  19. LightStar

20+ Days with no response to support case

Title Death Drake Mission bug Id 341379 Created 2017-05-13 17:11:53 Updated 2017-06-27 11:30:10 State Open 2017-06-13 20:16 You wrote: Hello ?? Anyone there ?? No answer @ all Soon celebrating 1 Y anniversary :laugh:
  20. LightStar

Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

I did not really compete in MM due to lack of really good Weapon and tier. But relogging "buff" stacking is really an exploit, period. "The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to...
  21. LightStar

Info: Official Planet Cyrene Event

Killed them for a few hours yesterday .. no items in loot at all. I'll wait until they confirm items are put into loot pool untill i go there again.
  22. LightStar

Info: How I Fixed the Lag

That is exactly the issue ! Relog until you hit a "good" server and lag is gone. Ofcource you also can have local issues, like ISP, Firewall, Computer etc. But if they are all green it's related to your logon server somehow. Although this might take 6-7 relogs sometimes to hit a good server...
  23. LightStar

Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

FFA Stars are probably lootable since they are tradeable.
  24. LightStar

Entropia Universe 15.15.6 Release Notes

No info about content of the new Christmas StrongBoxes?
  25. LightStar

Entropia Universe 15.15.6 Release Notes

Are FFA Mayhem Tokens tradeable? Edit I see now that it's FFA Mayhem Star's you loot, not tokens. So i suppose Tokens are not tradeable.
Back