Search results

1. tissue

HoF: My first hof ever!!!!!!

After a long time spend in EU I have finally did the unthinkable. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: After a lot of NRF I hit 469 PED Cumbriz stone (press link for details) Click to enlarge I still cant believe I have finally managed to HoF. And it's such a big one too !!! Also I made a competition for...
  2. tissue

Win 100 PED by registering your Globals and HoFs

Win 100 PED by registering your Globals and HoFs April 1st to April 31th Event organized on Globals and HoFs Sponsored by: Sherwood Flu Fortuna Maris Mario Truksans Winner of last competition! This is a lottery for all the hunting and mining globals registered at this website from April...
  3. tissue

Win 50 PED by registering your Globals and HoFs

Win 50 PED by registering your Globals and HoFs Januari 10th to Februari 29th Event organized on Globals and HoFs This is a lottery for all the hunting and mining globals registered at this website from Januari 10th to Februari 29th. To compete you just register your Globals and HoFs at this...
  4. tissue

Globals and HoFs results of december 2007

Here are the results of all the globals and hofs registered at my website, in December 2007. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: The month started off pretty normal. Soon one of my socmates was on number 1 (Eve). The strange thing was that Flu was not able to pass her. Normally Flu is the...
  5. tissue

REGISTER you Globals / HoF's / AtH's here

Dear EF-ers, For some time now (over a year) my Global & HoF site has been online. Time to notify the public about it again! :D At my site you can make an account and start registering your globals and HoF's. All the data is stored in a database, and enables you to browse your globals & HoF's...
  6. tissue

Shop Manager for shop owners

For shops that sell stuff of multilple people, I made a tool for your administration. More info here grtz Tissue
  7. tissue

Shop Manager for shop owners

Hello all shop owners, I am a proud member of Miner's Mafia. Since some time we have our own society shop. One of our members bought a shop and was kind enough to let us all use it. One person is managing this shop. As you might know, letting more people use one shop, needs some...
  8. tissue

Me first mining global

And guess what it was..... Yes, a robot spacecraft. I was really happy with that strange signal on my finder, cause i knew something good was coming. The puny drone 01 that guarded the spacecraft was a bit of a dissapointment. But when i opened the glove compartment of that craft i found some...
  9. tissue

my highest solo global so far!

it has been a while... 3 months since last solo global 2 months since last global but now my highest solo global so far!!!! A Longu Young with loot worth 141 ped
  10. tissue

My hofs

REGISTER you Globals / HoF's / AtH's here I am new to this forum but i have my HoF here: Click on the following picture to see! Also my latest global/HoF shows automaticly on my signature! :wise: you want this too. Make an account on the site, and start registering your own globals and...
Back