4. vumba

happy BIRTHDAY Monkee

Happy BIRTHDAY Monkee :yay::yay::yay: :wtg::wtg: :laugh:
  5. vumba

skill unlock

At Last :yay::D:yay: Click to enlarge
  6. vumba

Happy Birthday Ghana

:yay:Happy Birthday Ghana - May this day bring you many wonderful things:yay: :cheer::birthday::cheer: :beerchug: :shots::tux::shots:
  7. vumba

Finally i have passed the 100k skills mark ( 100029 ) - next milestone, in about 10 years is the 150k mark.............:wtg:
  8. vumba

Server issues?

What the heck is going on today - constant loss of connections, mega lag, server reboots, cant access weapons or tools, no loot ( 200 bombs dropped - 6 claims ). Come on MA , this is supposed to be fun. Right now it is like one huge BUG, with a tiny bit of game every now and then...
  9. vumba

First mining Hof

:yay: Lvl 6 noob miner here, so was suprised to get this - Ty Lootius :yay: Click to enlarge
  10. vumba

Wounding

Unlocked wounding today.............:yay: Click to enlarge
  11. vumba

A good 24 hours

:D Recently, Loot has been terrible for me, but the last 24 hours made a lot good :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The BP is an Eractor ES 20 ( L ) with 33 attempts left on it, and is in auction - Thanks Lootius :wtg:
  12. vumba

Aaarrg(o) my eyes......

Decided to try the argos north of orthos - the redness is a huge strain on the eyes Click to enlarge
  13. vumba

Silent JAG uber

:yay:2 Ubers and a discovery in one week - Wow , thanks MA. A very good VU for me so far.....:yay: Click to enlarge
  14. vumba

Uber baby Trox

:yay: My Biggest so far - Thanks MA :yay: Click to enlarge
  15. vumba

Gremlin F foot guards

Thought i had hoffed, but nice to make a new discovery..:yay: Click to enlarge looted from a bristlehog
  16. vumba

Korss Fest

Dont ya just luv looting a korss, i know i do.......:D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. vumba

6 various globals

a collection of this weeks globals Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. vumba

Sunday Bash

Sundays achievements: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. vumba

tragoxki

Global activity has increased this week for me, thanks MA... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. vumba

TDO mucking about

Soc hunt earlier this week - great fun. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. vumba

A load of Bull

3 bulls i killed this week. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. vumba

Various Globals - part 4

The last in this series. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. vumba

Various Globals - part 3

Part 3 of this series. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. vumba

Various Globals - part 2

Part 2 of some of the last months globals. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. vumba

Various Globals

Some of the globals i have not posted during the last month - more to follow. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back