Search results

1. Z

Requesting a new Super Moderator

this made me think of one of my favorite movie scenes . hope you like it.
  2. Z

EntropiaBay Official Thread

agreed!!!!!
  3. Z

How to change timezone?

Hello I have tried to figure out how to change my timezone on the entropialife website. It seems that it is not entropia universe time . Would someone be able to tell me how to do this if it is possible ? I did search the forum but was not successful. i am in the eastern time zone (utc-5)...
  4. Z

How to change timezone?

Hello I have tried to figure out how to change my timezone on the entropialife website. It seems that it is not entropia universe time . Would someone be able to tell me how to do this if it is possible ? I did search the forum but was not successful. i am in the eastern time zone (utc-5)...
  5. Z

Login Issue Update

wHAT!! ? So does this mean the people "testing" do not use a gold card ? really am in a state of utter disbelieF. I hardly ever post but wow WTF?
  6. Z

EntropiaBay Official Thread

Any update? any idea to when this might be resolved ?
  7. Z

Skill Scanner

Thank you THANKS it works great both ways. You are the man!!!
  8. Z

Cost of killing a mob with different weapons (inc. skill based, overkill, regen, amp, enhancers etc.)

fatal error Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 61603840) (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in var/www/eldslott.org/entropia/include/manager.php on line 285 Keep getting the above error message. Any advice on what I might do differently ?
  9. Z

Version Update 14.3 Schedule

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything we should of known this by now :) :cool::wise:
  10. Z

Big eudoria mob map

Thank you Awesome looking. sure that it took a lot of work. :cool::yay:
  11. Z

Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

Congratulations Granny I am very happy for you. This is some exciting and surprising news for sure. :woot::woot: Look forward to taking my first trip on your new ship soon. :wtg:
  12. Z

New Miner vs New Mining System

Good Luck looking forward to seeing your progress.
  13. deedshot

deedshot

screenshot of deed
  14. Z

An Insight into Entropia Universe

A better way to increase the population in eu then this article Interesting article and hope that it does bring some new players. However a more viable solution IMO would be to have MA start a real affiliate program. Let me ask a question I have been absent for the past few months... what...
  15. Z

Perfect vacation!!

need to get me one of those for when some loud mouth is talking on their phone while in a store. But I do believe they are not legal. Great idea! I recall seeing the plans on how to make one a little while ago.
  16. Z

remember the old opalo days...??

yes i do I did have fun back then but I also like how the universe has developed. Wish I would of logged more time back then. Thanks for the reminder of times past.
  17. Z

I'm out of books, what are you reading?

Does anyone one know what site this is on? Okay so I was reading an interesting short story, it is about a guy in a game, and he actually as to travel through other games to go visit his sister . I realize that this is the shortest summary ever. The problem is I can't find the site. I was...
  18. Z

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com

2nd vote and now we are #7
  19. Z

JunkyarD BAR - the sweat trade hotspot!?

I will be there to check out the bar I really like the idea.
  20. Z

VU 8.8 Preview

That was funny Great and the music is perfect
  21. Z

Escapist Magazine Story on CND!

great article Great article very entertaining read it twice
  22. Z

Wanted to introduce myself

thanks thanks for the welcomes and the guide is great so far . Wish i had it a few months ago...
  23. Z

Wanted to introduce myself

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself My inworld name is Zuke. I was born a few months ago and then stopped but have now returned and am ready to become very active. I have tried to read most of the forums and really enjoy the community so far. I am currently sweating a lot ,having fun...
Back