Search results

1. Jamie

Angel Feet Male L

Anyone have some ideas on what this could be worth now, only 1 pair sold on auction at 1300% so Its hard to get a real of price.... TT price is a Full 33ped. Thanks Folks Jamie
  2. Jamie

Selling: First Aid, Diag, Psychotropy & Coolness

Looking to sell some of my skills. I have put them on chips and have also shown the % mark & price in ped that I am looking for. First come first served, please respond via PM. TT % Ped 1) Coolness Skill Implant 9.84...
  3. Jamie

Selling: Combat skills part 2

Looking to sell some of my skills. I have put them on chips and have also shown the % mark & price in ped that I am looking for. First come first served, please respond via PM. TT % Ped 1) Handgun Skill Implant 16.29...
  4. Jamie

Selling: Combat skills part 1

Looking to sell some of my skills. I have put them on chips and have also shown the % mark & price in ped that I am looking for. First come first served, please respond via PM. Item TT % Ped 1) Wounding Skill Implant 11.13 2500.00% 278.25 2) Wounding Skill...
  5. Jamie

Selling: Defence Skills

Looking to sell some of my skills. I have put them on chips and have also shown the % mark & price in ped that I am looking for. First come first served, please respond via PM. Item TT % Ped 1) Avoidance Skill Implant 10.68 5300.00% 566.04 2)...
  6. Jamie

Selling: Angel M With Boar Feet

I am selling my armour as stated above. Sold Cheers Jam
  7. Jamie

Selling: Ml35

Now on EU auction, thread finished
  8. Jamie

M Angel w/o Feet

Just wondering what my Angel is worth without the feet.... Thanks Jamie
  9. Jamie

25k 1st Time ATH

After missing a flight up to CND I thought Id console myself with a bit of hunting...... 2nd mob in and POW!!!! Unfortunately I didnt have my Screengrabber loaded so missed the swirlies:( Had hoped my first ATH would have some nice items but the only item included was a DNA A fragment :laugh...
  10. Jamie

84 Ped ESI

Yesterday I looted an ESI just under 84 Ped TT which I am selling, looking for 715 ped total. If you are interested in this item at this price please PM me or post here. This is not an auction and I am not desperate to sell so no offers please (Bid out only). Thanks Jam
  11. Jamie

Male Boar - No Foot Guards

Guys and Girls I am looking to change my armour, this sexy peice of armour can be yours for the price of TT+7200. Please PM me if you want it. Thanks Jamie
  12. Jamie

Female Spartacus Shoulders & Groin

Items now sold... Thanks Jam
  13. Jamie

Looted Sparticus

While me and a few mates from SR were out hunting we found these:) Unfortunately I didnt get a screenie of the loot as I was too slow:drink: But below are the stats and TT. they can currently be found on auction;) Jam
  14. Jamie

3 Unlocks in 1 day

A couple of days ago I unlocked 3 new skills.... Martial Arts Extraction And Best one last, Avoidance:) Jam
  15. Jamie

11K ped and no loot

Ever given away 11k ped??? Was out hunting with a mate of mine and came accross this.... Loot was split evenly but getting a HoF like this and not getting to see it in ya loot window kinda sucks, but was still nice to get it so I shouldnt moan too much:) Jam
  16. Jamie

Medicine Unlocked

After all those months and months of fapping myself silly I finally unlocked medicine:nurse:
  17. Jamie

Angel M

Can anyone let me know what the current price of Angel M is? Thanks Jam
  18. Jamie

A weeks away

After returning from my holiday for a week without EU I decided I ought to dedicate some time to her. Got my soc buddy Fezza "Sanity" Prozac and we settled down to a nice long hunting session, we managed to get 12 Globals in the time we were together but I only managed to snap 8 or so of them...
  19. Jamie

Selling Full Boar (M)

As the title says, I am selling my set of (M) Boar. Opening bid TT+4000, Bidout TT+4300 Please make offers via this thread or PM me, closing of sale if any offers recieved will Be Jan 13th unless of course a Bidout is offered. Bidout recieved, tyvm Jam
  20. Jamie

Is this Neconu uber?

Not sure if this qualifies, got a delta from this one and a few other globals from the day. No HoF though, but im still a happy chappy :) Click to enlarge some of the other Globals, missed 2 of them though. Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  21. Jamie

Buying: Cause amp

Can anyone help? I am looking to purchase a cause amp and prices currently at auction are a little overpriced. Thanks Jam
  22. Jamie

I Keep Crashing

Can anyone help me or let me know if they are experiencing the same problem as me. After being online for several hours or on other continents for a few minutes my screen loses its signal and I have to reboot, when I log in again I lose connection with my screen after about 5 minutes. This...
Back