Search results

1. Fearless Jack

Help: Can't Update!

Same here error, can t update :mad:
  2. Fearless Jack

News: Landgrab: Rise of the Alliance

Skam, good report, enjoyable read. Well done!!!:cool:
  3. Fearless Jack

Hallo Ik heb een apply gadaan bij de WOF netherlands, via Bianca zit ik ook bij het support team...

Hallo Ik heb een apply gadaan bij de WOF netherlands, via Bianca zit ik ook bij het support team voor vanavond. Wacht op de acceptatie. Karel (Fearless Jack)
  4. Fearless Jack

Hi Nadira, need to get in contact with you, like to extent my shoe business throughout Rumania...

Hi Nadira, need to get in contact with you, like to extent my shoe business throughout Rumania. Need your help pls my hotmail address is magnetjewel@hotmail.com or use my personal email address j.eerhart2@kpnplanet.nl thx Jack
  5. Fearless Jack

Try-out scheduled flying.

In the month of June I m going to make a try-out with scheduled flying. There is lately so much fuzz about prices and costs of flying that most are forgetting the important reason of flying and that’s in my opinion bring players as fast as possible up, because they want to play the game. And I...
  6. Fearless Jack

In the month of June I m going to make a try-out with scheduled flying.

In the month of June I m going to make a try-out with scheduled flying. There is lately so much fuzz about prices and costs of flying that most are forgetting the important reason of flying and that’s in my opinion bring players as fast as possible up, because they want to play the game. And I...
  7. Fearless Jack

Hangar for rent - North Space Base - Hangar 1

Hi Atami, i'll take it. Jack
  8. Fearless Jack

Pe Players Irl Medium Age!!!

And this young fellow is 52 y young :D
  9. Fearless Jack

N.B.K. Guard is recruiting!

HardWrath (MAX) good to see you back on the forum, it always brings something. BMW told you yesterday why continue this leave in dignity and go on with your game I think that was also the words you said when i left the Legion;) . Or do you want to make history as the DonQuichotte of EU. Kicking...
  10. Fearless Jack

Selling Items

BAsic servo blueprit tt + 5
  11. Fearless Jack

Selling Items

Bis 25 for the estate deed
  12. Fearless Jack

Society Merger

For the x time this has nothing to do with you as a person BM, I told you in a pvt why i was a bit disapointed at you for the reasion I told you. I rather saw somebody with a stronger personality at leadership and I dont give a sh.. if that would be a women. But i m ready with it I wish you and...
  13. Fearless Jack

Society Merger

14. Fearless Jack

MERGER: NBK Legion, NBK Army, and NBK Infantry

Max I respect you as a wise man that wasn t meaning sarcastic I have still a lot of friends in the society and hope that it will be a place where people have fun. And i meant also what i said about BM. And if i sread rumors give me a clue because i m not aware of doing it and will do. NBK...
  15. Fearless Jack

Society Merger

With all respect this is an example that you don t listen to people and to talk to much. The person you talk about is me and if you read the vote thread I made where I asked for don t be hasty changing things again, you did. I didn t and even cosidered myself in a generals position I wanted to...
  16. Fearless Jack

MERGER: NBK Legion, NBK Army, and NBK Infantry

Black Magic Women, gratz with your promotion. And to Max i want to say, good luck with all your "wise" decisions you make and I m looking forward to the next merge of the NBK.
  17. Fearless Jack

The Natural Born Killers are now recruiting!!

New Members As an NBK Legion society member I would call to each and everybody to join the NBK family. We could do with a couple of nice new active members in the NBK Legion, interested please let me know whether here in this forum or in-game. There are no minimum requirements for entry...
Back