Search results

1. dentx

Buying: Bp-20 fen

Im looking for an 80 eff weapon and ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition seems to be the best option out of the 3 that i can hopefully afford. Im also considering Weak Argonaut Claw and A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified.
  2. dentx

Selling: Worn Fuel Pump

Can be exchanged into "RX OpTac x2 Shin Guards" (M) or (F) in Fort Troy by Private Cooper edit - sold Thank you!
  3. dentx

ESI - a possible change to improve hunting and attract new players.

Hello, TLDR: Massive silent ubers with ESI are unreliable and not as "fun" as 100`s of decent-good regular loots. "No more ESI in loot, instead craft it, and let the ingredients be found in loot". I do not have any accurate data as a proof other than my own emotions from when i began playing...
  4. dentx

daily mining work quest

Im curious if this quest works currently for everyone else. I picked it up few weeks ago and finished yesterday. Today the npc giving the quest has a quest mark above her head but she doesnt respond to anything. I also abandoned and repicked the big mining find quest to make sure its not some...
  5. dentx

How often do you mine an area?

It has been a few years since i actively played and loads of things have changed. I used to have 5-6 awesome routes that rarely failed me and i did each of them every now and then. Now, though, prices on ores have dropped, lyst seems to be almost everywhere and the places that do not have lyst...
  6. dentx

drone hof

mini-edition :D was in hof list for 20 seconds or so but still :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. dentx

A lovely start of day

Logged in for 30 mins before have to run and :yay: Click to enlarge a nice narc hof :)
  8. dentx

2 unlocks in 1 day

Been a long time since iv been skilling slowly up to serendipity and finally i had came to the day when i knew i would get it so i made a quick unlock on this to warm up: Click to enlarge and 2 hours later unlocked the lucky skill: Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay:
  9. dentx

sweet sound of hof

Was mining just like every day lately, and had long ago given up the idea of getting something big, but than 1 little bomb changed it all :D Click to enlarge i finally got an uber find :yay::yay: thanks MA hof list and deed too: Click to enlarge so cool feeling :yay:
  10. dentx

i can now extract stuff :)

not that i couldn't before, but now i have a skill for it :yay: Click to enlarge at lvl 15 miner as should be
  11. dentx

10 months after first one :)

Today i got this :yay: Click to enlarge Lasted some 2-3 mins before was beaten by 120 iron :) Even if iv had 5 times bigger globals i'm still very happy for my second HOF :wtg:
  12. dentx

My ava is geting older :)

Well as in a few other threads recently in achievements, i am also celebrating my 1st year in EU today i might not have done as much as some but the fact that i haven't played all time and i have never deposited so far is a good excuse :) So i started in 23th June 2006 when i logged in for...
  13. dentx

Cga! :)

Took a bit of time to get this one :) The skill unlock itself: Click to enlarge Skills: Click to enlarge profession standing: Click to enlarge So cool to finally get first mining skill unlock :) I cant really tell exact number of bombs and probes that i have dropped to get it but i did made a...
  14. dentx

ending of this run was "strange" :D

Was going to end mining for today with not very nice return, when this nice message popped up My second spacecraft in mining was little bit nicer than just 50 ped of residue :yay: Click to enlarge
  15. dentx

finaly RDA!!!!

Well the skill realy took all the time needed :D But finaly HERE IT IS :D Click to enlarge and the skills too.... combat page 1: Click to enlarge combat page 2: Click to enlarge
  16. dentx

sell 4.5k+ molisk teaths

eh nvm actualy i like using auction :silly2: and dobt anyone in here would buy even if id leave em here for a month :(
  17. dentx

100 hp

went on a small longu hunt and woot :D Click to enlarge finaly a 3 digit hp :P lets hope that RDA isnt so far... and ill get it sometime soon btw as i dont plan changing to mk2 or other "standart weaps" in closest time i need somone who makes breer M2a :) if im back to longus i need em once...
  18. dentx

first HOF!!!!!! ;)))

Tripudion jumped for the last time and gave me THIS!!!! Click to enlarge Unreal... And once again as all my globals and all my silents it came when i expected the least :eek: was shaking for like 20 minutes :D (understood i cant fight anymore when feeling so OMG so i just steared at the peds)...
  19. dentx

first global! :D

Click to enlarge it was even biger than i had hoped :D woohooo!!! hopefuly this will get me till finishing discipline and mybe even RDA :silly2:
  20. dentx

first hiden :D

Click to enlarge well finaly i did it :silly2: For some of you it might not be anything special but well geting my 1555 rifle without any deposits wasnt a work that can be done in a week... Posibly id still be at lvl 800 if not for the silent global (gremlin gloves) that was a total luck from...
Back