Search results

1. Hannibal Starke

Perpetual Update

downloading update 10.3.0.0 - 10.3.0.35944 .. ..... ................. .................................................................................. has anyone else had any kind of hangups with this update? the damn thing never seems to stop! the status bar is full, it's downloading...
  2. Hannibal Starke

These dreams of you...

last night i had the opportunity to HoF not once, but three times in a row on molisk. granted, the HoFs weren't large (352, 487, and 489), but they were still HoFs and, after so long without a single one, i thought i'd share! :yay: the sad part about this is that all three of them were...
  3. Hannibal Starke

Mentors and Disciples

This will more than likely end up in the subsection it's titled after, but I thought that it would be a good thing for new players to have a list of Mentors that are good at what they do. Please forgive me if this kind of thread has already been started (my Find function in my mind is out of...
  4. Hannibal Starke

a New Challenge for the Community!

all right, so we all want PE/EU to make it into some kind of top 50 webring for free MMORPGs (from here on out - more-pegs). Good. Fine and Dandy. Can we at least do it without constantly responding to the "Challenge to Community" posts that spring up every spring, summer, winter and...
  5. Hannibal Starke

The Real -=CSF=-

Calypso Special Forces are now recruiting small soc, built over the years on trust and experience, now accepting applications from players with 30k+ total skills. Like to play? Like to have fun? Like to try the impossible? CSF is looking for You! :) Check a SocTerm and apply or talk to...
  6. Hannibal Starke

Vampire Arms (M)

anyone in the business of Vampire parts? lookin for (read the subject). drop a dash here or.. more easily - find me ingame at PA or Twins or Out In The Wilderness! (yeah, here is easier) looking for low tt for - aesthetic reasons only 'til we meet, i remain Missing In Action
  7. Hannibal Starke

who's been playing too much??

is it just me, or..... 1.) you go for a drive in the country and, while looking out the window, think to yourself, "hmm, berys and daikiba out here. i can take 'em." 2.) you talk to your friends like this: "inDinono Tay? ahh, yamHut!" 3.) you buy a 2Liter of your favorite soft drink and...
  8. Hannibal Starke

dude... i gotta chill....

so where's the best places to take time out? where do you all like to hang between hunts or expeditions or just for the heck of it? East Scylla and Minopolis have my vote :)
  9. Hannibal Starke

Friends gone by...

where's Timmy85? the Silent Philosopher? Ben Gurkha? ... and that guy that i knew from day one that i'll post on here as soon as i recall the name... where y'all at? :) hannibal
Back