Search results

1. John BD

Entropia Tracker not taking screeny of all sparkles.

Not sure if its my computer or the tracker but it only takes a screeny of my sparkles from time to time, missing many. Anyone have this isue and if so i would woud like it fixed ty.
  2. John BD

Unlocked wounding

Finally and even after skill nerves i managed to unlock this by skilling natural. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Took ages last 2 dots to level 45 damage was the longest :D
  3. John BD

Fef again at Fort Fury

no need to say more really, only i am bugged out and lagged out and cant do .... o well.:D
  4. John BD

1451 ped Argo

Being out skilling for the 1000000th time and enjoing a litle soup, this popped up. Click to enlarge It scared the #$%@ out of me and my soup whent nearly all over :D Never figured after thousends and thousends of argos i would get one of these.
  5. John BD

Spot the ped

Click to enlarge Somewhere i placed this ped. The one that finds it and can get it, keeps it lol
  6. John BD

Robot ship

Click to enlarge First botty ship i got ever about time 2 lol Jayce made a nice screeny with swirly and all on it hehe, thanx. Made it smaller to upload and download faster got a bit blurry though, but the idea is there :)
Back