Search results

1. S

Selling: Improved mk3

Selling one of the rarest gun in game, there is only two pieces of this item in game. Stats: Damage: 80 HP Range: 113.0 m Attacks: 63 /min Dmg/sec: 84.0 HP Power: 9492.0 Decay: 2.360 PEC Ammo: 1600 Its in full tt which is 1340ped This gun combine power and range, which makes it very...
  2. S

Selling: Insane ammounts of skills.

Hello. I am selling all my skills. Around 6000-11000 in every skill. Buy much skills and you get good price. Minimum 50peds chip(except if its very expensive skill)
  3. S

Selling: Sacklitch´s mexican banana outfit

Selling my uniqe set of clothes. Black pants n shirt 150+200ped Master Coat: 2500 ped Modified Sombrero: 150 ped Everything togheter 3000 ped!. And you get my almost full tt face mask for free :O.
  4. S

Selling: full pk armor M, hermes/infil

All sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. S

Selling: Improved mk3

I am selling the only chance, probably ever to get hold of this gun. Best comparement i can do is somewhere between MM and imp mk2. Stats: 113 range. 80 dmg unamped. (105 dps with 204) 63 attack speed. 4.36 Eco (same as MM) A few advantages: In team you do max dmg most of the times, depend who...
  6. S

Buying: Pk harness, Helm

Buying hermes/infiltrator harenss and helm. Paying good price . Male
  7. S

Selling: Angel helm M quick sale

very very sold.
  8. S

Selling: Angel helm M

Once again i try selling this helm. Startbid: 4300. BO: 4700
  9. S

Selling: Cheap angel helm M, Buy and resell!

Im willing to sell it really cheap if i can get it sold today, pm me for your super low price!.
  10. S

Selling: Angel Helm M

Hello i selling a angel helm M, BO: 5700
  11. S

Selling: Kaiser Graf HVMR-1

Decided to keep, thread can be closed.
  12. S

Selling: Big ammount of Pacrease oil

As title say. 106%!!. i got 9500 ped tt.
  13. S

Why hunt big moobs?

Fellow entropiens. For the past months i started to wonder what is the goal in this "game"(or what ever you whant to call it), for me the goal have been to evolve. Become better and better to the point where you can hunt everything and actully can profit. I somewhat reached this point now...
  14. S

Selling: Jaguar,Gremlin M

Hello!. I selling the following items. Jaguar shins +1800 Jaguar harness (Sold*) Full gremlin M +(120?) Updated prices.
  15. S

Selling: Jaguar shins, boar foots M.

I selling the following items. Jaguar shins:+2050 Boar foots: +800 , pm me if ure interested.
  16. S

Selling: Low tt Solir set

Hello i selling solir set M, with following parts: Jaguar gloves serum arms. solir harness solir shins solir thighs solir helm solir foots. Avarage market price on the parts except from the arms is 190-290%. And im asking 200% total for the set. TT:381. Fast sell!.
  17. S

Buying: 2 E armor attachment.

Hello. I now have to complete my set of 2E. Need 3 more plates. Pm me please.
  18. S

Buying: Treatment/FA skills.

Time to get ur 175!. I buying Treatment (10-15 ped chip), and FA up to 60-100 ped tt. Pm me!.
  19. S

Selling: Fox ME

As title says. SB : +3000. BO: +3150.
  20. S

Selling: Cheap Phantom parts!

Hello i sell good priced phantom parts. All except harness and shins. 600 discount if u take all 5!. Otherwise we discuss a price for the specific part.
  21. S

Selling: Cheap Phantom part Instant sell

Hello i selling 5 phantom parts. All except shins and harness. +7100 ped. Buy now or loose the deal.
  22. S

Buying: GeoTrek AL29 Felis

Hello if you got one plz pm me!
  23. S

Constant Supply of HL 8

Yes its true , i selling constant supplys on hl 8. In stock right now: 12 HL 8s. (tt from 70-298.3). 5% less than auction price.
  24. S

Selling: A bunch of small esi

tt from 100 to 150. Fast sell.
  25. S

Buying: Jaguar Shins M

Hello, i buying jaguar shins. But im only interessted in a fast deal. Pm me if you got a pair you whant to get sold.
Back