Search results

1. Usurper

Maybe i should join a Soc.

Maybe it's about time? :scratch:
  2. Usurper

So..what's new?

About time i got back in business again. Doubt anyone remembers this lone robotslayer anymore though. :xsmile:
  3. Usurper

PC: Full Jaguar F (UL)

What's the going price for a full Jag. UL F?
  4. Usurper

Portable terminals!

I think it's time to make a leap in useability and make portable versions of the trade terminal and repair terminal. It would make things so much easier.:yay: Portable TradeMate: contains all stackables to be bought out in the firlds. Ammo, bombs and ME essentially and buys what you put in it...
  5. Usurper

Smarter Gun Turrets pleas!

MA, could you please make it so that gun turrets does NOT fire uppon engaged mobs? If i start shooting at a mob could that mean i will accept the concequenses and sign away the help from the turret? I'm so sick of having mobs being killed when i have put a bunch of ammo in them and make them non...
  6. Usurper

Question: Trading Prefix pls?

Could we have an added "Trading" prefix in the trading section pls? Like when you're not out to sell or buy, but rather just wanna swap junk with someone? :confused: Pleeease? :yay:
  7. Usurper

Last NASA shuttle launch.

Watching the http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv for the last time any of the space shuttle is being sent up. The last ride is made by the Atlantis space shuttle. T-3 hours and counting Crew departs for the launch pad and, upon arriving at the pad, begins entry into the orbiter via the White Room...
  8. Usurper

Pre-CryEngine VTOL's

Does anyone have some pictures left of those somewhere? I've gone through my screenies but i can't find any. They were way cooler than the VTOLS we hane now. There were a few in old PA and at the Twin landingpad. I realy hope those models gets reused cus they looked bad-ass! :yay:
  9. Usurper

Selling: UL Eon SGA (f)

Re-equiping myself so i'll sell my current armor for one that better suits my need. UL EON SGA edition, Female All Tier 1 except harness that's Tier 2. Will NOT split the set. UPDATED! --> SB & BO = 44k <-- Pure PED's only. SGA stats:
  10. Usurper

Achievement: 8 misses

This is getting sillier for each day. 8 shots in a row, not one hit!
  11. Usurper

Trading UL Eon SGA (f) for UL Shadow (f)

*** New selling thread here *** https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?213962-UL-Eon-SGA-(f)
  12. Usurper

Auction Ticker

While standing in auction hitting the refresh button to see new stuff roll in i thought to myself that this is realy a waste of time. I could be doing some hunting or whatnot while at the same time keeping an eye on the auction if the HUD had some kind of news ticker scrolling somewhere on the...
  13. Usurper

Changes to vehicle repair

So apparently you now need welding wire to repair the vehicles, in addition to the repair tool. Chip Chip Chip away goes MA's balancing on my PED card.
  14. Usurper

Space Problems

Who said it will be easy?
  15. Usurper

The spirit of McCormic

This soo has his flavor all over it. Or maybe i just miss his crazy silly videos. Oh and if theese videos gives you nightmares, remember you had been warned.
  16. Usurper

The Safety Bubble

Ok, it's a good invention. What would have made it a great invention is if it wasn't in the form of a big bubble. I'd rather have it draped over the avatar as an extra skin because that darn bubble is realy annoying in close quarters. (Yeah..it's realy warm where i live so maybe i'm just a bit...
  17. Usurper

Buying: Eon UL parts (F)

Looking for Eon parts to replace my Angel. PM me your offers. Still looking for: Found: Thighguards Gloves Helmet Harness Arm guards Shin guards Feet
  18. Usurper

Achievement: Wounding

Yes! :yay: Finaly unlocked this one. Should have done so some 2 years ago but since i've been on a leave due to changes at work it had to wait.
  19. Usurper

Can we do away with the need for ammo?

Can we please do away with the concept of using ammo for our weapons all togeather? The fancy futuristic weapons we have shouldn't be chaind down by backwards thinking like with ammunition. I'll give you my reasons for finaly taking the step and make ammo obsolete. It is a hassle to keep track...
  20. Usurper

Keyboards with displays.

I have two of these and they both goes to default ideling mode when i play EU. Tonight i thought, "hey..what a waste!" So i filed a support case to ask for a change! It went like this: Title: Logitech Keyboards Details: Hello. I have a Logitech G19 & G13 gaming keyboard. They are awesome in...
  21. Usurper

Where did the Golf Course go?

Didn't we have a big Golf Course somewhere ? I have a faint memory i saw one somewhere, but i can't seem to find it again. :scratch2: Anyone know?
  22. Usurper

Legendary Drops

Wouldn't it be fun if there maybe once a year or so droped a legendary item? Some weapon with crazy ass stats or a never before seen BP or whatever item maybe a miner would jump through hoops for? I think that could spice things up a bit and add some more lore to the daily grind. Just an idea
  23. Usurper

Buying: Shadow, Eon or Angel Harness (F)

All parts found! ***** THREAD CLOSED *****
  24. Usurper

Buying: Eon Harness (F) UL

Buying one of said harnesses! And only a UL one. :girl::yay:
  25. Usurper

Bug ate my car!!

Driving along in the countryside just west of TwinPeaks i see plants standing in my way. Knowing theese plants are hard as rocks, as most plants are...or not.. i spoted an opening just wide enough to let my PitBull through. Being the shitty driver i am i ofcorse hit one of them darn plants and...
Back