Search results

1. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: Ore amp 102 UL (unlimited oa-102)

first of all, please NO OFF TOPIC, price discussion, etc. please make a new thread for that to keep this one clean :). thanks. update: sold Please keep thread clean. (I am not selling out or leaving the game) Thank you.
  2. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: UL OA-102 Unlimited ore amp OA-102 mining amp!

*sorry no longer for sale Thank you
  3. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: UL Mining amp - Last one :)

Update: sold
  4. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: UL Mining Amp - MA101

update: sold
  5. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: Improved Excavator

Update: sold Please no off topic. Thanks
  6. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: Unlimited OA-102, Unique. Will consider offers

Update: Thank you for the interest, I have decided I would like to keep this. so with this in mind, and considering I have had interest, but no one at this second with the ped ready to trade/solid offer I withdraw this sale. Thanks.
  7. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: Log 2 & 3

Update: No longer for sale.
  8. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling: Logs 1-7

Hi, UPDATE: Logs sold. Thanks, Ace Wiseshadow
  9. Ace Wiseshadow

Buying: Hangar - march 2008

Hi All. Update: I'm not currently looking to buy a hangar. Thanks, Ace.
  10. Ace Wiseshadow

buy: Land

Hi, Update: I'm not currently looking to buy land. Thanks, Ace
  11. Ace Wiseshadow

Port Atlantis Mall Website.

Hi Everyone. I wanted to annonce that the Port Atlantis Mall website is now online!. PA Mall Website Thanks to "AACB" (splitterside solutions) for designing this site, I have been spending the last few weeks slowly adding content, extra mall pictures to the about section/contact section, etc...
  12. Ace Wiseshadow

B: Hangar

Hi, Update: I'm not currently looking to buy a hangar. Thanks Ace Wiseshadow.
  13. Ace Wiseshadow

Spaceports

I moved some of the post contents about this idea from the new planets thread to this section and made a new thread here, since I think this is the best section for it, and I also added some more ideas to this post. one idea, and some/all of which I suggested to MA. I'm sure some or all of this...
  14. Ace Wiseshadow

Considering, Land Area, or Estate, etc.

Hi, Update: I'm not currently looking to buy land. Thanks, Ace
  15. Ace Wiseshadow

Poll, How do you want the event done?

Since everyone has so many different ideas for the event, I thought I would ask, Which way do you want the event done?. 1. As it is, six hours, points system, Exo= one point, atrox = three points, Mulaak'f = 10 points. 2. Six hours, Total loot, or highest loot based. 3. Other (please...
  16. Ace Wiseshadow

Port Atlantis Mall has changed ownership.

Hi all, I'm very happy to announce that I have bought the port Atlantis mall from Skippie. I want to thank Skippie for doing a great job with the mall, and for selling it, I know he had a hard time deciding to sell when I spoke to him. I'm looking forward to running the mall, and getting to...
  17. Ace Wiseshadow

Selling salamander M

Hi, Selling a salamander M set, without footguards. SOLD. Thanks.
  18. Ace Wiseshadow

Buying Land Area

Hi, I'm no longer looking for a land area. Thanks.
  19. Ace Wiseshadow

Considering Land Area

Hi I am no longer looking for a land area. Thank you.
  20. Ace Wiseshadow

S: UNLIMITED Korss 400

Hi, Sold for buyout (38k) Thanks for bidding. please close Thanks.
  21. Ace Wiseshadow

Buying A204's

Hi, I'm looking to buy a few A204 amps, if you are selling any please let me know your price. May also be able to offer a106 + peds. Thanks! :)
  22. Ace Wiseshadow

Unlimited Korss 400

EDIT * moving to ingame auction, thread can be closed * Thanks.
  23. Ace Wiseshadow

Unlimited isis HL8

Please close, decided not to sell at the moment, I like using it too much :). Thanks.
  24. Ace Wiseshadow

31K ped Hogglo + HL8 Unlimited!

wow, i'm in shock, thank you MA!. I have been hoping for a HOF like this for ages, especially one with an item, and I got it! 31072 ped Including Unlimited Isis HL8. My biggest hof before this was around 4-5k peds, in hof+item value, so this is a nice jump up!. I may be selling the HL8, i'm...
  25. Ace Wiseshadow

Skildek Gak 1500(L)

Found this today, think it was from an armax cow stalker. First to discover item, tt was 22 ped. Its a rocket Launcher, damage is 295 total (Impact 66. burn 17, sharpnel 212.) Thought I would post incase anyone was interested in stats :).
Back