Search results

1. Mercury

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected and Summer Ring 2018

Hey all, I'm looking to sell these 2 rings: Ares Ring, Perfected SB: tt+6.75k BO: tt+7.00k Current: None ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Summer Ring 2018 SB: tt+14.00k BO: tt+ 14.90k Current: None...
  2. Mercury

Selling: Crazy amount of Armor Plates (Many Types - Ripper Hide, Neverdie Dragon, 3e, Calidus, AP-66 and Many More!)

Hello All, Trying to unload a lot of my extra stuff from storage - please feel free to offer around market price and I'll sell them off as I get offers. Armor Plates 7x Ripper Hide 7x Pulsar 6 5x NEVERDIE Dragon MK3 4x NEVERDIE DRAGON MK2 7x Calidus 2 14x MK. 3E 7x MK.5E 4x AP-42 Impact 4x...
  3. Mercury

Selling: Eudoracell Pet

Hey all, I'm selling a Eudoracell Pet for the best offer. It is level 1 and unfed; I'm not a fit pet owner as I don't feed him! SB: tt+10 PED BO: tt+135 PED Current: None Thanks, Star
  4. Mercury

Selling: Herman XLR Chulan Edition (Tier 7.99)

Hello All, I'm selling this rifle for a fair offer; I received it in a trade and have no use for it. The gun is great and needs a new home. I plan to sell by 07/09/2020 so there won't be a long wait on me accepting the best offer. SB: tt+5.5k BO: tt+14.5k Current: None Thanks, Star
  5. Mercury

Selling: Perfected Tegretov (Tier 9.9)

Hey all, I'm selling the absolute beast of shared loot events and winner of Category 5 at mayhem. This gun is an amazing DPS/DPP combo with very high Efficiency as well. For daily hunting, Ubers and Mid-level players can enjoy this gun. Don't be shy! Class/Type: BLP Rifle Stats Damage...
  6. Mercury

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Viridian (Tier 9.3)

Hey all, I'd like to sell this gun to the highest bidder. I am not quitting but I don't need 2 guns! Stats unenhanced are as follows: Laser Pistol Max Damage: 65 Attacks/Min: 79 Range: 36 meters DPS: 85.75 DPP: 4.2428 Increased CH Chance: 1% Recommended Level: 95 SB: tt+25k BO: tt+39k...
  7. Mercury

Selling: Proteron DNA Parts

Hey all, I'm selling this package of parts toward making Proteron DNA. Proteron Skin - 36 Proteron Eyes - 6 Proteron Blood Sample - 6 Proteron Tooth - 22 Proteron Neck Bone - 8 SB: 8k BO: 15k (Negotiable) Current: None Thanks, Star
  8. Mercury

Selling: Mayhem Arm Guards (F)

Hey All, I'm selling this loot from Mayhem. The set reload bonus is great and the protection is pretty solid for many mobs. The price is somewhat negotiable. SOLD Sold within 1 week of Startbid being met. Thanks and Happy HoFFing!
  9. Mercury

Selling: Proteron DNA Parts

Hey all, I'm selling this package of parts toward making Proteron DNA. Proteron Skin - 36 Proteron Eyes - 6 Proteron Blood Sample - 6 Proteron Tooth - 22 Proteron Neck Bone - 8 SB: 10k BO: 25k (Negotiable) Current: None Thanks, Star
  10. Mercury

Selling: Athenic Ring Perfected

Hey all, I'm selling this ring as I need a bit of PED at the moment. :) SB: tt+3.25k BO: tt+3.6k Current: None Sold within 24 hours of SB being met if no further bids occur. Thanks, Star
  11. Mercury

Selling: Improved Hedoc Mayhem, A&P Series Mayhem BC-30 Modified, LR-20 Adjusted

SOLD Imp Hedoc. Still have tokens left but no PM tokens. :) If anyone needs Pills feel free to contact me. Thanks.
  12. Mercury

Buying: FFA Stars

Pm me ingame or on stream if you have some to sell; there are only a few days left! Jenna Star Mercury
  13. Mercury

Selling: Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Hey all, I purchased this item and was hoping to skill with it but have found a higher level one. I am fine with unloading it for a reasonable price. It is one of the new FEN Edition Claws and is great for low/medium level killing and skilling as well! Fantastic Efficiency on this weapon...
  14. Mercury

Selling: Modified Starkhov (Tier 6.9)

Sold Thanks. :)
  15. Mercury

Hey all, I'd like to sell this gun to the highest bidder. I am not quitting but I don't need 2 guns! Stats unenhanced are as follows: Laser Pistol Max Damage: 65 Attacks/Min: 79 Range: 36 meters DPS: 85.75 DPP: 4.2428 Increased CH Chance: 1% Recommended Level: 95 SB: tt+21k BO: tt+28k...
  16. Mercury

Selling: Perfected Tegretov (Tier 9.9)

Hey all, I'm selling the absolute beast of shared loot events and winner of Category 5 at mayhem. This gun is an amazing DPS/DPP combo with very high Efficiency as well. For daily hunting, Ubers and Mid-level players can enjoy this gun. Don't be shy! Class/Type: BLP Rifle Stats Damage...
  17. Mercury

Selling: FENtropia Platinum Jacket (F)

Hey all, I bought these jackets with the intention of selling it to someone who wanted them and wasn't able to win the "lottery rush" at 6 AM EST in the USA. There is very little markup if you win a jacket at SB vs what MA charged. I got up at 3 AM in order to buy them so please keep thread...
  18. Mercury

Selling: Melee Trauma Amp X FEN Edition

Sold..........
  19. Mercury

Question: Big Shared Loot mobs?

Where are the big shared loot mobs atm? :) Entropy the Purger, Charybdis, etc.
  20. Mercury

Buying: Uber Left Hand Ring

Hello, I'm interested in the following rings: Halloween 2015 Halloween 2016 Easter 2017 Summer 2017 Summer 2018 Unique Left Handed Rings Let me know if you have any of these and a price please! Thanks
  21. Mercury

Hey all, I am accepting trades or PEDS for this handgun. It is an excellent weapon; however, I don't need both a Perfected Tegretov and this gun. Anyone interested drop me a pm and we can talk about the price. I'm really not that particular about what I get as long as it isn't terribly low...
  22. Mercury

Selling: FEN Platinum Tokens

Hello All, As the title says, taking offers on my Platinum Tokens via personal message. The buyer will likely get the first PM to buy any future tokens I come upon. Thanks and Happy HoFFing! Star
  23. Mercury

FYI: Star Gazing TV - Jenna Star Mercury's Twitch Stream (Episode V)

Hey all, For those of you who don't know, I live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/stargazing I am very thankful to those of you who have been visiting Star Gazing TV to show your support. Over the past few days I have worked hard to revamp and overhaul the stream to make a quality product for...
  24. Mercury

Selling: Summer Strongboxes

As the title says, I'm taking offers on Summer Strongboxes in packs of 100. Thanks!
  25. Mercury

Selling: Shadow Footguards (M) *No Reserve* Tier 0.0

Hey all, I'm selling Male Shadow Footguards looted from Eomon. This auction will last until Sunday at 19:00 UTC. A time extension of 15 minutes per bid at the end will be added if the auction is nearly ended. Please don't argue about any last second bids as I plan to allow interested all a...
Back