Search results

1. Eddie000

Selling: 3 Small ESI

I have 3x ESI TT 13,55PED TT 18 PED TT 17,15 PED Selling for 900% Oh im at Arkadia at the moment.
  2. Eddie000

Selling: All skills and whole inventory

HI, i need to sell my skills and inventory due to lifesituation have changed. There no Peds on my card so propably need to sell inventory first if not a bulk buyer is found for all stuff where i can use my inventory as collateral for ESI or something. Might be more skills now tho dont remember...
  3. Eddie000

Selling: Armor (L) Blueprints (L)

All bps are sold!
  4. Eddie000

Achievement: 100000 Total skillcount

WOOOT! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Finally i have reached 100k skills (128HP) My avatar was created 2006-03-27 but i had a break from january 2009 to January this year, didnt log in almost nothing once or twice a month perhaps. Sweat count 4294 :P highest sweat i have ever sweated :) had 87 in...
  5. Eddie000

Question: Have i missed something??

Browsing the auction i notice that theres massive amount of BPs in all categories for sale, Blueprints you had to kill to get ppl to sell now you got all kinds of bps for sale everything from oa103 up to oa109??? and you got "highend" bps for sale in all categories...whats going on? Anyone...
  6. Eddie000

Fap for Decay

Level 18.54 Paramedic looking for work. Will work for free if you provide fap i myself have two uneco faps (fap-80 and EK-2600) All i need is the skills and something to do while im LOOOOW on peds. im at 99960 in total skills and reeeeeaaallly wanna get over 100k but i cant depo and have...
  7. Eddie000

Selling: Breer P1a (L) Bp & Simple III Plastic Ruds Bp

As topic says i want to sell these two Blueprints, send offer by PM or in the thread.
  8. Eddie000

Selling: Gremlin (missing gloves and Harness)

SOLD! go in my other thread and buy my ghost..... full set of ghost here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/183876-full-male-ghost-7-pieces.html
  9. Eddie000

Selling: Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator

SOLD! ty for the intrest in my gun now off to spend it all on my opalo!!!
  10. Eddie000

Selling: Full MALE Ghost (7 pieces)

Full MALE Ghost (no footies) Ghost set sold!
  11. Eddie000

HoF: Dedicate to castro ricas girl

just some backstory to this HOF. Early 2009 our soc oCz had a break to regain our strength to make a comeback with a big hunt on CP, My good friend castro ricas girl just bought a house and the summer went on fixing his place for him so we kept contact thru our forum so we all got back ingame...
  12. Eddie000

maybe a fix forthe update

i have a problem with the updater everytime where it dowloads 50% of the update****.tmp file then quits and im stuck there so i checked in the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\entropia Folder and found a update.*** (windows command file) i run it as administrator and it updated the game...
  13. Eddie000

Selling: Full Ghost as set (7 pieces)

I want to sell my MALE ghost armour with footies. TT for the lot is 180.31 peds. SB starts at TT+360 peds. BO = dunno give me good enough offer and u have the BO :) Auction runs 7 days after SB has been met.
  14. Eddie000

Selling: Simple III Plastic Ruds Blueprint (lvl IX)

For sale in other thread check here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/184869-breer-p1a-l-bp-simple-iii-plastic-ruds-bp.html For sale again due to the buyer went MIA after bidding on it so o lost both buyers :/
  15. Eddie000

Achievement: unlocked COOLNESS

:yay::yay::yay::yay: Finally it unlocked im cool :wtg:
  16. Eddie000

How often does the tracker forget your globals?

Ive had this issue for a while that the tracker doesent register my globals all the time :scratch2: especially when im running the tracker app. when i have forgotten to start the app it has registered everything since i registered. Latest example was today 2008-12-20 12:31:47 i got a 127 ped...
  17. Eddie000

Forgot my password

I have forgotten my password for Entropia tracker and i cant get the site to send me an email to reset it but cant make an new accoutn either cos it saYS MY AVATAR name is taken already can some admin pls help me get me into my account again? Edit: cant be my spam filter either as i have...
  18. Eddie000

Uber: 1139 PED Basic pattern pants

Hell yeah this is my week!!! :yay::yay::yay: first my 1081 PED argo then i get this while clicking of junk from storage had materials for ~20 clicks
  19. Eddie000

Uber: 1081 PED Argo

Finally i can post here my second hunting hof ever :D after camping argos now during 3x skills ive had nice runs with glowies from 80 - 200 ped. Today it didnt go so well lootwise until this came along wooot :D
  20. Eddie000

Help: WANT TO BORROW: Vigiliante (M) armour

Heya, As the robot attacks are coming im looking for Vigi (M) to lend if there is someone not going to get involved in the attacks or has dual robot armours? I dont know what the armour goes for and what should be enough to cover as collateral. But i have Ghost +5b and few bps worth few...
  21. Eddie000

Question: Black face

Hmmm i got a strange problem yesterday, my face is all black like i have a black face mask on all the time, anybody else got this problem? pic below :confused:
  22. Eddie000

Achievement: Melee Damage Assessment

Low on Peds so i thought id skill some Melee and killed my first exa and this came up :)
  23. Eddie000

This years Halloween gifts :)

This year i got these gifts! woot :yay:
  24. Eddie000

Help: Cant update, File not Found

I've been trying to update Entropia but the updater just keeps saying file not found on ftp for the entropie.exe :confused: anyone else get this error?
  25. Eddie000

Cant access private forums...

I cant access Wof Team Sweden group forum anymore for some reason dont have access :confused: but when i look in User Cp im still member of that group, whats going on? shouldnt i be able to access it as im a member?
Back