Search results

1. Kay-T

Nymphs Of Artemis: Old Society needs new blood and energy.

On February 8th in the year 2005 just only a couple of months after the sale of Treasure Island as a month old noob i created the Nymphs of Artemis society. I wanted to create a unique society that played on some of the history and mythology of entropia (back then called Project Entropia). I...
  2. Kay-T

Kathryn's Auto Repair

I am pleased to offer a new Free service to all vehicle owners. Now that MindArk has made it so that you can wreck your vehicle just from flipping or crashing in to things means there is lots more damaged cars! I now will fix your car/aircraft/boat/hover for free! Basically anywhere i am if...
  3. Kay-T

Selling: Medium (D and H) CND Apartments.

Due to MA implementing storage on CND an idea for a business that i had and begun investing in went kerplunk. As a result i need to sell a couple of the assets i had acquired for said business so that i can invest in other future business ideas i have. I have 2 Medium sized CND apartments for...
  4. Kay-T

A bandwith saving feature request:

I was reading the post about how EFD was removed from the HOF and sales threads and it reminded me of an idea i came up with out of a frustration that was partially addressed by the EFD change. Many times when going through the new post one of the things i do is go through and "gratz" every new...
  5. Kay-T

PC: on 4/7 set of Feemale Ghoul/Ghoul parts(F)

I am pondering the idea of selling my ghoul parts with the idea of completing a full set of Phantom instead of completing a full set of Ghoul. So this price check is a kind of feasibility study. My main set is currently harness and mask of phantom with the rest being ghoul (no feet), i wouild...
  6. Kay-T

Selling: Storage Sale

this storage sale is closed.
  7. Kay-T

At long last 60 agility

After almost 3 years i finally have reached the 60 agility mark. All is left is to wait another 10 years to get to 100 agility :)
  8. Kay-T

Estate/Shopkeeper bug.

While windowshopping the shopkeeprs around calypso i ran across a possable problem for estate owners who keep a shopkeeper outside thier estate. It seems that if an Estate is set to private the shopkeeper is made unavailable. Wich means if your outback shed set to private, nobody can use your...
  9. Kay-T

CBA-5 Mentor Edition

This item has been sold. and this thread shall now die.
  10. Kay-T

Recent "Golden" Globes

I gotten a nice handful of globes this month, all of wich broke a nice long spell witout one(like 6 months) There were 2 others that i never managed to hit the SS button in time, one of wich was a 100 ped on a warrior, another was a 66 ped on a fef (with korss). Plus another 3 i got with JSA...
  11. Kay-T

Calypso Day

I wish we can have a an event once or twice per year that last 24 hours.. On this day *ALL* mobs on calaypso (both eudoria and amethera including LAs) would take a day off and hide. Where you can rome anyplace on calypso and not meet a single mob. The only place you can find mobs would be on CND...
  12. Kay-T

S: Jaguar Gloves(f) and some Gremlin parts(m)

I am selling 1 pair of Jaguar gloves female TT value = 61.06 (out of 66 ped) Minimum bid is 700 ped with a buyout of 1500 ped highest bid by angela1982 +1000 (total of 1061 peds!!) Jag Gloves has now surpassed 1000 Peds! 500 peds left until buyout price met. I also have the following...
  13. Kay-T

West Coast America MeetUp

IT will soon be Springtime, And not long after Summertime. both times in wich more people are likely to have time off of work, school and other boring stuff. So I create a thread to Discuss the possability and details of a R/L meetup of Entropia Participants for those who live on the western...
  14. Kay-T

Command to dispell focus charges

bubbles, some people love em, some hate them and sometimes your just not inthe mood to deal with them. Im one of the peopel that dont like focus charges, unless i am gonna sweat or engage in combat with MF. Often times wheni just tp into a place like twins, or am loitering in the caves waiting...
  15. Kay-T

S: A104 amps EF Fundraiser auction

I have 3 A104 amps that i want to sell for the benefit of EF. Here is how it goes. You are bidding on 2 of these amps exclusively here on EF. The third one will be placed in the in game auction for those who wish to remain anonymous. For each of the 3 amps sold i will match i will match the...
  16. Kay-T

At long last RDA.

finally today i unlocked Ranged Damage Assessment Below is the skills and later on while searching for an ml-45 and adding some ranks to my new RDA i got a global on a troxie Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  17. Kay-T

Feffoid Hof with items

I was out exploring and looking for feffs to hunt other than the ones north of zychion. I especially was looking to kill the higher maturity ones and see if i can find an uber fef to kick my arseand maybe to find another korss pistol since the last one im looting is getting decayed. I failed to...
  18. Kay-T

Todays 2 globals With items

After not being able to hunt for a good couple or months or so and with the other hunts i was able to do having poor loot. At long last i was able to get a decent hunt going. After giginv the robot menace a try and finding that they are both looting poorly and have abad habbit of ganging up on...
  19. Kay-T

CND Astroid: directory of mob spawns

This is the first installment of a list of mobs and what Biodomes at club NEVERDIE you can find them in. For now it is just the biodome # and the mobs in them, later will unclude maturities. As well as how many spawns (how many DNA slots filled) Domes: 1: Snablesnot males, 4 spawns...
  20. Kay-T

TRADE: Jaguar gloves, Male for Female

TRADE: Jaguar gloves, Male for Female CLOSED Just as the topic says... I have a pair of male jaguar gloves that i recently looted. Problem is i have a female avatar and cant use them. So i seek a straight across trade male for female so i can have a pair that i can actually use. I dont care...
  21. Kay-T

Globals for Today with Itemz!

First was this one while at Starland trying to rustle up x-mas dinner for the feast of roast berycled.. One of em had all this in its gizzard. Click to enlarge Contents of the gizzard included a GSI, female kobold shins, female goblin mask, some wood and some ped with change. My guess is that...
  22. Kay-T

Lootieus spoketh unto me.....

.....and He said this corn was *Special*. Sometimes you should just listen to the voices in your head and this is proof why. Click to enlarge
  23. Kay-T

Nice, Timely Ambu global

Today i got me a new toy (payed about 80 ped too much for it too), but while testing this new toy out in Ambu-Land i got this nice qualifying global that helped in defraying the over-cost i payed :) I hope this gun stays this lucky.. if it does it be worth the extra amount i payed for it. Click...
  24. Kay-T

Team NoA Longu-Land HoF, Pedz only.

Figured i would spend the last remaining ped trying myluck on a mob at a place that i have good luck on. Made a soc hunt out of it as we both are getting ped-poor and i cant take more than longu young by myself without alot of difficulty. Since Krysta was too broke to help fight i talked her...
  25. Kay-T

Tantillion young global Peds only.

I was out this morning east of TwP checking to see if armax, trax and diakibas were looting (was around earlier and they were looting good). Killed alot of these tantillians on the way to where i was gonna hunt and pretty much all of them were no looters. I was expecting this one to be just...
Back