Search results

1. StygMa

Selling: SOLD - Easter Ring 2022

Selling Easter Ring 2022. SB/BO: 8K Wiki: Easter Ring 2022 Pm me or message me ingame: Clock Work Orange
  2. StygMa

Guess My Return EVENT (Free Guess & Win)

No more lvl13 amps event :yay: Stream is live: https://www.twitch.tv/ClockWorkOrangeEU Intro I wont quit mining, but I want to stop mining with Level 13 amps. So I thought, well lets go out with a bang. :rolleyes: This is not a humble brag event or something, I just like to do something...
  3. StygMa

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier (8.2), great cat2 weapon!

Selling my EWE LC-100 Frontier. Tier 8.2 SOLD
  4. StygMa

Selling: Athenic Ring Perfected

Can be closed its on the AH now.
  5. StygMa

Selling: Melee Amplifier VII , LR48 Tier7

LR48 Tier7 I placed in top10 in MM cat1 thanks to my gun :wtg:, but now its time to say goodbye to hunting. Selling: Isis LR48 Tier 7.0, (fully enh/amp: 76.5 dps) (low lvl req) link SB = +5.5k (low tt) BO = not set yet Melee Trauma Amplifier VII SOLD Interested in Peds or CLDs
  6. StygMa

Info: Merry Mayhem Cat 1 Scores

Well just like the cat2 scores thread I was wondering what scores ppl got in cat1. I overprotected myself so I wouldnt have to fap. Longrange and nice dps helped me to keep my armor decay low. For some time I had the HSL on spids but in the end not anymore :eek: I hope to make it into top5. (...
  7. StygMa

EL linked to the wrong profile?

When I search for my ingame name (Clock Work Orange) on EL it shows 2 profiles. http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=215048 and this one http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=223314 But the last one is actually tracking my latest globals, while the 1st one is linked to 'My Profile'...
  8. StygMa

Cat1 Solo Points

First of all I scored more points than last year, (last year I was in top10), but I think because of the canes/HSL it's not that hard to score more. So I expect higher scores in general this year (correct me if I'm wrong). I scored close to 16000 points, I hope thats enough for a top5 spot...
  9. StygMa

Team question

I was wondering is it possible and according to the rules to join a team and play a certain cat partly solo? Or do you need atleast one other teammember in the instance aswell? :rolleyes:
  10. StygMa

pricecheck MM Hedocs

This year MM prices includes: - 14 Hedoc Mayhem - 6 Adj Hedoc Mayhem - 2 Imp Hedoc Mayhem - 2 Mod Hedoc Mayhem The Mod MM has the highest heal/sec, only the decay is 8x higher than the normal mod fap, eco below adj fap, but in general still relative high eco. The Adj Hedoc MM is close to...
  11. StygMa

Uber: 1721 Duru

Jeej, finally I can post something here in 2012! :wtg: F105, lvl7 amp btw ;)
  12. StygMa

space mission broker?

Just wondering, but perhaps with the new update there is also a space misssion broker for the mobs in space? It would make hunting in space more interesting imo :)
  13. StygMa

Merry Mayhem Arm Guards

What do you think these MM Arm Guards (M/F) will be worth? Armor stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Mayhem Ma announced the MM prices for this year in https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203188-Merry-Mayhem-2010&p=2631900 5-7k?
  14. StygMa

Enormous Lyst

After my last silent uber I was dropping a lot of 105 amps but that didnt work out so well, so today I went back to 102 amp and guess what :yay: Takes some time but :wtg: anyway
  15. StygMa

Buying: Lysterium Texture

topic can be closed
  16. StygMa

Paynova: iDeal not working?

Solved the originial problem. But is there a maxed of cancled depo's? When I enter the amount and submit, and open my bank (pop-ups allowed), it shortly opens the pop-up and then cancels my depo. Or do I need to wait a fixed time before I can try this again?
  17. StygMa

Selling: Vehicle Parts Full BP set + high QR Comb. BP

Selling full Vehicle Parts (vol I) Book (10 BP's) This includes a Combustor BP with QR 84.9. Current bid: 35 ped No BO set yet. Auction will end on Monday (26-07), 20.00 Ingame Time PM me if interested ;)
  18. StygMa

Calypso Gateway mining

I did the mine mission on Calypso Gateway, where u need to find 3 lyst stones. But is it possible to find other ores there with that L finder? Or even with another finder?
  19. StygMa

Selling: Valkyrie mk1 (L) full tt

Selling Valkyrie mk1 (L), full tt (17 ped). Currenly I have 2 of them for sale. SB = BO: 408 ped (2400%) cheaper than auction ;) PM me or chat me ingame Edit: BO lowered
  20. StygMa

Valkyrie MK1 (L) Blueprint (L)

I couldnt find any in auction and I dont own one (yet?) But what do you think this bp is worth /click in % http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=1571
  21. StygMa

FYI: Hard Boiled recruiting

Hard Boiled is looking for new members. We are a relative new Dutch society. We want to build up this soc slowly. Getting to know each other is more important than becoming a 5346634 members society in our opinion. Goals: (encourage) Fun, Interaction, Teamwork Requirements: Speak the Dutch...
  22. StygMa

Selling: Selling Skills

For sale: Mostly sold
  23. StygMa

Question/Problem & Answer/Solution Service

!? --> :) Question/Problem & Answer/Solution Service Ehh wait… Question/Problem & Answer/Solution Service? This is a service for questions/problems about Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso (EU) or Entropia Forum (EF). Also research/investigation related to EU/EF can be done. So can you give...
  24. StygMa

Pc: Proteron DNA

So what do you think the complete dna sample would be worth?
  25. StygMa

Selling: Selling Hunt/Medic/Craft/MF skills

Selling Hunt/Medic/Craft/MF skills; Click to enlarge (The prices in this entropia tools chart are not especially the same price as I'll them for!) If u click the image u can see what is still avaible, and the tt of the esi's needed. The skills arent chipped yet, so perhaps the ESI TT...
Back